Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can't close Premiere Pro 13.0.1 - Window 10

On my version (13.0.1), there is no cross button to close the app, or the two others to reduce or extend the window. I can't grab the window to move it too...

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Shortcut to switch Playback to 2nd montior off and on

Hi. I use PP CC with a 2nd monitor, which I either use for subtitling or for full screen playback. To go between the two, I have to go to PREFERENCES>PLAYBACK and then check or uncheck the box for my 2nd monitor.

I would love to have a keyboard shortcut to toggle this on and off. (You should have the shortcuts for both 1st and 2nd monitor.)

This would mean, I could make a subtitle, stick it on the timeline and then press a button to see it all play in full screen.

Many thanks.

Rory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Increase text size for dialogue and clip/file names

Hi,

I have a 5k 27" iMac screen and a 4k 28" 2nd monitor. But I can't use those resolutions as the text becomes to small to read. I'm using 3200x1800 atm, which is still a bit small having been using the iMac's default Retina setting (2.5k) up 'till now.

There should be a way of changing the text size so you can set the monitors to a higher resolution while still being able to read the names of items in the library (browser) window and the text in the dialogue boxes.

If PP can scale moving video I don't…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the Timecode window behave like any other panel

The Timecode window you open from Window>Timecode should behave like other panels. This way we can dock it wherever we want and make it part of our layout instead of being free floating... A hamburger menu to let us customize appearance of the timecode beyond compact or full size would also be great to have. Thx

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Search Bin Can't Find All Clips

This is pretty self explanatory. I have metadata written in "Log Note" that says "Mountains". It is on a large collection of clips.

When I create a search bin for "Mountains", only some of those clips come up. I look through my other folders and can clearly find more clips, but they aren't showing up in the search bin.

Please fix?

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Glitches - 2019

I've been having trouble exporting media lately - the option simply won't load, and I have to restart the computer several times to finally get it to work. This problem didn't exist like a week and a half ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bigger thumbnails in list view (project panel)

Would really love a larger maximum size for thumbnails in list view. I mean why not right? I usually have the size slider maxed out and find the thumbnails just a bit too small for many types of content.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Time Line Zoom feature

Using the mouse scroll wheel + Alt on a PC allows you to zoom,
    this is a great feature but it seems to be getting worse with recent updates.

When you scroll the mouse wheel the zoom should be directed based on where the courser is on the time line, currently it does something quite random zooming in to a part of the time line which has no relevance to the cursor or even the the play head.

This worked great a few years back but its really not working well in 2018.

Negativity aside, Premiere is great, thanks for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Video & Audio usage dropdowns broken?

I have the metadata for Video & Audio Usage turn on but when I click the dropdown in the project window, it doesn't show up anymore. In 2017 this worked fine. The usage dropdown DOES work in the Preview Area, but that's not ideal for checking many files quickly.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Change Sequence Start Time Belongs in Sequence Settings

Just a thought that changing something as fundamental as the timecode should really be rolled into the sequence settings ... where it is now (timeline panel menu) doesn't make a whole lot of sense as that should focus on how the panel displays (docked/undocked etc.)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Unacceptable Title management: Essential Graphics unsupport GPU & Legacy Title tool is full of Bugs!!!

After 2018 release the Title/graphics management is terrible!!! Unacceptable for the Suite Cost or semi-professional use!!!
    As per Title of post:
    Essential Graphigs unsupport various GPUs acceleration so not appliques antialising and we need to work with Mercury Software Only!!!!
    If we would use Legacy Title (Better and better and better) now this "Hidden" tool, is affected to a lot of bugs!!! Why?
    When you create/open a new Legacy Title, all editing panel are Hidden... so we need to rectivate them...ever...
    If we reopen a Title the control panel (if there are again...) translate position to right of cress each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. VISUAL INTERFACE BUGS

Premiere generates strange artifacts in the interface when you maximize or minimize some panels in some cases.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FULL TIMELINE VIEW

You could add this functionality into Premiere. Audition has it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New keyboard shortcut to paste media to the HIGHEST enabled Timeline tracks

PP's current Timeline pasting works contrary to logic. Here's why:

Editors built their edits from bottom up, starting on the bottom-most video/audio tracks, adding media to higher tracks as necessary. Because of this, lower video/audio tracks are almost always more occupied with media than higher tracks, making it much more difficult to find empty spaces to paste media into without inadvertently overwriting something.

This forces editors to constantly Disable/Re-enable video/audio tracks which is a tremendous waste of time. 'Disable' because you need to disable V1, for example, if there's no empty space to paste into. 'Re-enable' because you have to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bugs!

So many bugs in new release of Premier Pro - can't even use it. Gone back to 2017 version as I have projects that must get done.
    Fix the Bugs!

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Create hotkeyable playback commands for specific playback rates (e.g. 25% 50% 100% 200% 400%)

I bought a ShuttlePRO v2 and I want it to work better in Premiere. Because the shuttle can only simulate keystrokes, it has to rely on multiple presses of j and l as it switches between shuttle positions. This limits the range of shuttle speeds since j and l only allow speeds at and above 100%, and shift+j and shift+l are too granular since the shuttle only has 15 zones.

To improve this, what I propose is the addition of commands that activate specific playback speeds; for example;

ctrl-shift-7 - reverse 800%
    ctrl-shift-6 - reverse 400%
    ctrl-shift-5 - reverse 200%…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add option to choose default template for project window column layout

I would gladly see an option to change default column layout in project window. Currently if i choose my favourite or needed columns for to display and if i save project and open it again, everything is reseted to default ones. The default one wastes important screen space with not so important info.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. エンコード完了通知

エンコードが完了した際にスマートフォン端末に通知する機能が欲しい

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Track Folders in Timeline

Group tracks into folders on the timeline to facilitate organization. Though, this would only be helpful if we could actually grab and re-order video tracks in the first place.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base