Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 新建项目

新建项目,输入汉字,显示的是乱码,保存之后在界面上可以显示正常汉字,请帮忙调查

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There is constant problem with a low-level exception occured in : Adobe Scopes(Transmit::CreateInstance)

I got problems where premiere crashes when I work with the scopes. After that I can't open up premiere for that project I currently worked in. So I open a new project, and then open the old one, delete the colour edit and then save the project. After that it's possible for me to open the old projects that crashed. But there is still problems with the program. I can't close premiere properly without doing a force quit. But I can at least finish the project, delete it from the computer, so it doesn't interfere with other projects. That's my…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Keyboard shortcut to select applied transitions

It would be nice if we could select an already applied video or audio transition without having to reach for the mouse.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. custom workspaces not saving

The custom workspaces revert back to previous save after closing a project and reopening a new one. I have to constantly readjust my screen. This was never a problem until CC 2019 for me but I see others have had this problem prior to switching to 2019

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dragging audio plugins to copy or change order

Can you please make plugins movable from one slot to another. It would be great to move plugin's order and copy from one channel to another. Also, for some reason when I open plugins i always have to resize their windows to see the full GUI...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Customer Service with Screen Control Support was Awesome Today. Keyframes, Yay!

Looked for a place for props. This is what I found.
    Tech support was great today. Adobe, as a dopey tech user who struggles, this was great! Moving forward with my interview of Brooke Chesnut, he climbed Mt. Everest. Amazing story!
    Anyway, thanks to P Pro, I got the job done with flavor and skills.
    Thanks,
    G.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Rename and Delete Files from Media Browser

I end up having to use Premiere's Media Browser tab (I've built a whole workspace around this) to sort and catalog footage. The added bonus here is I can go on and add markers to the files which would show up (most of the time) later in editing, too!
    BUT while doing this, the goal is to be deleting and renaming files themselves as I go, which I can't do inside of Premiere. I keep having to pair it with an Explorer window and try to keep them synced up, folder-wise, etc. and it's added pain.
    Can these context menu…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Adding LUTs to Bin Window

It would be nice for those of us who shoot in RAW video formats to be able to apply a LUT to ALL of our camera footage in the Bin window, rather than clip by clip in the timeline. It would be so nice to be able to view our footage using a LUT when logging the footage in preparation for edit. This could also be added to the Ingest dialogue when importing footage.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. bring back RENDER IN TO OUT in sequence. ver:13.0.1

render in to out not available under sequence in menu bar. that was a wonderful option. I like to not touch my work area bar (which has been set to the max possible duration of the edit) just to render out a specific duration of the video for preview or something. please bring back this option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Colored folders

With thumbnail view selected in my project windows, Il would like to have my folder a specific color. Not grey. For exemple red folder for audio, yellow for interviews etc.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Zoom in for key framing modifier/effects panel

When I use the key frame modifier panel in the effects control for an individual clip I can not simply zoom in using the scroll wheel or the zoom/scroll bar at the bottom of the panel to get the exact moment I need to edit on. This is extremely frustrating to not be able to get the exact moment to key a slight scale or position value for music video edits where editing to the beat is super important and with not being able to zoom in I am always off of the timing of the beat of the track.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. alt drag/replace busted!

When you replace a clip (video/picture/music) via the alt drag feature, the clip turn black in the timeline. This is very annoying when i'm swapping out music to find the perfect track. Please fix asap!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. real customer service. your stuff crashed and cost me 20 hrs of work and I cant get help. im never buying anything from u

your program has coast me 20 hrs of work. lost and now I cant get help. it crashed a error popped up ad my stuff is gone.. I cant beleieve I paid for this stuff. and I cant get customer service. wtf

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Shortcut key to toggle on/off title and action safe lines

I have mapped the on/off function of title and action safe lines to a shortcut key similar to After Effects shortcut key, however the functionality in Premiere is limited a little bit. You can only activate or deactivate title/action safe lines if the Program Monitor is the active window. It would be ideal to allow this shortcut key (whatever the user chooses) to function similarly to After Effects so that no matter what window you have active, you can toggle the shortcut without having to make the Program Monitor the active window.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Larger Thumbnails in marker panel

Larger Thumbnails in marker panel

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A keyboard shortcut to activate motion handles around a clip for moving/scaling

When I'm using Premiere for basic animation, it becomes frustrating to click the clip, open the effects tab, click the square next to "Motion," and then start moving the image or clip around the frame, over and over again.

If there was a way to just select the clip/image in the timeline and hit a button – instant access to move it around the frame – that would be amazing.

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. snap option drag

For subtitling the Alt/Option + drag with titles has been great, but they only snap to the playheader, it would be good if they would snap to any other elements (within each other) like every other objet in the timeline.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Copy/consolidate/transcode selected clip(s)/timeline

Select clip(s) in timeline, or clips/subclips/timelines in project, & be able to copy (with options to consolidate and/or transcode) just those clips to a specific destination.

Kind of like project management but at a more granular level in terms of clips & more specific destination.

Why? - multiple attached drives used to preview archive, need to move to Raid for organisation & efficient playback.

Also have music & six library but would like to have media used in timeline bundled in with all project media for easy project archive/sharing.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Integrate undocked panels with Windows 10 Aero Snap

It would be great if all undocked panels on Windows 10 could take advantage of Windows' built-in Aero Snap functionality. Currently, only the one main window can be used with Aero Snap.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base