Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lumetri Scopes Stackable?

Can we have the Lumetri Scopes be able to stack vertically or moveable in any orientation? I run both waveform and vector scopes and they are side by side(horizontally) in a window that uses all my vertical res. If they were able to stacked vertically I'd be able to see more of the scopes accurately. Thanks!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. dark mode for all finder / navigation to files PLEASE!!!

dark mode for all finder/navigation to files PLEASE!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. New Frame.io integration isn't user friendly.

Previously when using the Frame.io extension in premiere, you were able to select it in the "Extensions" dropdown under "Window" and place that panel anywhere on your workspace.

Now the Frame.io option in the "Extensions" dropdown is gone. And the only way to access Frame.io is to click the new "Review" tab that completely changes your workspace to something different that does not work for me.

I used to have the Frame.io panel appear in my custom Workspace. But now it doesn't show up automatically, and I have to click "Reset To Saved Layout" for it to show up as…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Dual Monitor issue whith different resolution/aspect ratio

I am using an iMac Pro 5120 × 2880 res, with a secondary 1920x1080 monitor. When premiere is open on my secondary monitor, everything works fine, except trying to attach proxy files. When attempting to attach proxies the window that pops up is tiny and almost unusable. I have to stretch it to fit the whole screen only to get about 1/8 of screen value. When I drag premiere over to my main monitor on the iMac Pro and open the proxy menu it works normally. Trashing preferences resolves issue momentarily but will eventually come back. a Work around I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. the ok button of the keyboard shortcut is out of the screen and it can't be resized which means I can't save shortcuts.

In Premiere Pro, the size of the window of many functions is initially out of the screen which is very annoying, the ok button of the keyboard shortcut is out of the screen and it can't be resized which means I can't save shortcuts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Make it easier to change speaker name in Transcription

There's one small pain point that seems like it would be a fairly easy fix. Changing speaker names involves so many unnecessary clicks.

First, what are those two radio buttons to the left doing? They are totally useless as far as I can tell.

You have to click on the pencil to change the speaker name, but once you do, the name isn't pre-highlighted, so you now need to double click on the name to select it.

What would be much easier is lose the radio buttons, lose the pencil, just let us click on the name and edit the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. BUG: Can't Lasso-select keyframes at very end of clip in Effect Controls Window

When any keyframes are at the very end of a clip (i.e. end of last frame) in the Effect Controls Window (ECW), they can't be lasso-selected. This is annoying and counter intuitive. Users should be able to lasso-select their ECW keyframes no matter where they are.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When opening old projects in Premiere Pro 2022.2.0, the Browse Button doesn't work.

When trying to Open a 2021 Premiere Project in 2022.2.0, the "Convert Dialog" box appears and I select "Browse" to designate a location for the new file. After making my selection, the "Location" in the Convert Dialog box does not update. I have to manually type in the location.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow create proxies command from clip in search bin

For some reason this isn't possible. I have to go to the clip in its original bin to use the right click create proxies command.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why are all my workspaces gone after an update???

Stop deleting user changes / preferences with updates.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. easy guides to point at a single spot

When using guides; make it so that you can move both a horizontal guide as well as a vertical guide.
    So you can hone in on an eye etc. without dragging 2 lines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need a better way to jump around a one hour or more timeline when I'm zoomed into a smaller area (like 2 minutes). I tried adding markers

I need a better way to jump around a one hour or more timeline when I'm zoomed into a smaller area (like 2 minutes). I tried adding markers every 5 minutes so I could just use the Go To Next/Previous Marker shortcut, but it's very clunky and slow.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Premiere is switching to Reference view instead of Program view when switching between Sequences on the timeline.

I'll be editing a video in Premiere, using the Program monitor as per usual.

I'll switch to another Sequence to copy an element.

I'll switch back to the first video I was editing. Low and behold, Premiere has switched to the Reference monitor. The only way I know this is that because all of a sudden I can't select anything.

I then discovered that switching between Sequences defaults to the reference panel. I feel like it should actually switch to the Program panel by default, as this is the panel that we can edit in.

Note: I'm in the 'All…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Snapshot just like After Effects

I'd like a snapshot feature in PPro EXACTLY like AE's one (shift-F5 to F8 takes a snapshot, then pressing F5 to F8 shows that snapshot). It's perfect for comparing shots, especially when doing stuff like colour grading.

Or am I mistaken, and PPro already has something like this? I know I can click the camera icon and export a still frame, but that's not what I'm talking about.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Legibility difficulties due to poor contrast

Hi,

I'm really struggling with the tiny text and poor contrast of the text and labels in Premiere Pro, so much so that I'm constantly having to lean in and squint to pick out the right menu option. The default text colour is a mid-grey, which, against a black background isn't great for legibility.

See attached examples.

I don't have vision problems or a learning need but I imagine those that do would really struggle with usability (especially dyslexics).

This seems like an easy one to solve - I hope the Adobe team can produce the goods!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the Adobe Premiere 22.4 Export interface is awful please give me the option to change it back

the Adobe Premiere 22.4 Export interface is awful please give me the option to change it back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Notepad inside of Premiere

I am a huge fan of the transcription features added in premiere. I use them for every interview and being able to navigate the play head to an exact position a word is said is incredible.

I would love to see a feature where a "note pad" could be added in the window to keep notes from clients, directors, etc in the working window so i'm not having to navigate out of premiere to see various project notes. Just an idea.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. アピアランスの色、文字の大きさを自由に変えたい

CSの頃のように背景がグレーで文字が黒のほうが見やすかった。
    文字のサイズも小さくて見にくい。
    そのあたりを自由にカスタマイズ出来る設定にしてほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 91 92
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base