Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Adjust Audio Clip Keyframes Within the Source Window

Adjust Audio Clip Keyframes Within the Source Window
    A lot easier to adjust audio keyframes within the huge source window than to do so within the timeline. I know you can enlarge any timeline clip but that's one less step I'd have to do. I don't like to say do it because that's how FCP used to do it, but gosh darn it, FCP had that part right!

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Delete media from link media window

It would be nice to have an option to delete files/clips/media directly from the "Link Media" pop up box.

Sometimes you did a ******* fix or test something and delete a file off your computer. When the link media box comes up you have to tell it to cancel or whatever then go hunt down that dead link and delete it. It would be handy to just delete the media out of the project from that window and move on.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Screen goes white or changes hue when payback ends!

When I play back my video it looks fine apart from the graphics as they have changed hue. When I stop the recording the screen goes white but when I try to export it looks fine. Why/ Fixes?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. CTRL+DOUBLE CLICK = Open in timeline no more works !

Please can you put back this function in PRP... Really need this for my merged clips.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. add marker during capture

Please add the possibility of adding markers during Capture.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Touch screen support

Can we work on premiere pro with an touch screen monitor or ipad in upcoming updates or near future

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Flipped/Grey Footage Issue

Hello,
    I am currently having an issue where all the transitions, effects, and footage are all either flipped and turned grey, or odd colors. However, the photos in my project seemed fine and nothing seems out of order. This problem started happening as soon as I reopened my project the next day.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug: In source monitor, in/out points are drawn in the wrong place

This is sporadic yet recurring over days and different clips.

1. Set in & out points for clip X. Everything looks as it should.

2. Go edit, load some other clips.

3. Reload clip X in the source monitor.

4. Go to in.

5. The CTL will jump to a spot different than the beginning of the gray in-out range display. For example. in point is 01:57:11:22 but the range is drawn from 01:57:21:13. The out point is off, too.
      Only solution is to make new in/out points.

This may or may not only happen with clips interpreted to a different frame rate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. timeline scroll horizontal settings option without holding command/apple key pls., also timeline tabs scroll option - hold command key to

timeline scroll horizontal settings option without holding command/apple key pls., also timeline tabs scroll option offer preference option to change to hold command key to scroll thru timeline sequence tabs

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bin icon view missing "sort by subclip start"

"Sort by" menu in bin icon view is missing a "Subclip Start" entry.
    For bins with subclips whose Media Start would be identical otherwise.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. vertical scroll in timeline with 4k monitor doesn't work

When using a 4K monitor, I can't scroll vertically in the timeline. It works at home on a 1080p monitor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bug: Timeline video thumbnails glitch out when frame holds are present

Video thumbnails do not display properly in the timeline when there is a frame hold on the track. It looks like a display rendering bug.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Pro won't stay open since last update.

I can open Premiere Pro 1 time and do some basic editing. But as soon as I try to switch from 1 function to another (e.g., from editing to effects or vice versa), the program crashes and I can't open it again. The same thing happens if I try to put something in the timeline, move it to source, or try to save a file. Premiere Pro has been a good program for me to date, but as it is now, it's essentially useless without a fix. FYI, I defragmented my disks and ran spybot, both of which have fixed…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Blinking time indicator (Windows)

The timeline cursor indicator is blinking in a pretty ugly way since the beginning of Premiere. It does not do that on Mac. Very distracting. This is a visual bug, not a feature.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bypass cache, drive and media settings for temporary project opening

I use my laptop as my main editing system, but I sometimes need to open a project to just look at sequence names, data, etc, when not connected to my media and cache drives. It would be great if there was an 'Open without Media or Drives this time' option, so that the user wouldn't have to go through the menus announcing missing cache drive, setting scratch disks, and the Locate Media panel

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. "Edit Marker" window bug

On my PC, when I go to the "edit marker" window and change the color of selected marker, the program won't allow me to press the "enter" key to select "OK". I have to manually move my mouse over to the button and click it. Being able to just select the color and smash "enter" would expedite things greatly. And I'm pretty sure this is a thing on Mac, so not sure if it's a bug or what. I'd appreciate if you looked into it. Thank you all so much.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make it easy to spot layers that are hidden in the timeline

When a layer is locked, that layer is hashed in the timeline. However, when a layer is hidden, other than the cross through the eye icon, there is no such visual feedback on the timeline itself. Would be very handy if hidden layers could be more easily identified possibly by dimming them across the timeline.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Title Seperation for Effect Catagories

When I am looking through the multiple different setting to adjust for color correction I have a hard time navigating easily. The title for "Lift" "Gain" or "Gamma" are not easy to find once I have their dropdowns opened.

Please see picture example attached.

If there was a slight color difference in the title of the effect you eye would be able to travel between them easier. currently it's just a mess.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Multiple Lumetri

There is a bug if you use multiple Lumetri effects, you can only edit the last one!!! Huge Bug!!!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base