Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Not able to click and drag files around project window when using Production feature

Sometimes when I open up projects using the Production window I am not able to drag files around in the now open project window. The only way to get the dragging back is to restart premier.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When creating proxies IGNORE append preset name to filename

When I create proxies but have append preset name to filename selected in Media Encoder, Premiere will ignore all the Proxies and I have to link them one by one myself! Such a waste of time.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new update has added an unnecessary step to renaming a file. Please revert back to the old way.

Before this last update, when exporting, you could just click on the file name on the export settings screen and then it would be highlighted, so you could simply start typing and rename it. Now after the newest update, it is not highlighted, forcing you to move your mouse over to the box and click. This is a small step but nonetheless an infuriating one. There is no reason for this new development and Adobe should go back to the other way. Please. Love, an Adobe Premiere power user

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Autosave reset if i save manually

Can we have it that, if i save the project the autosave function then resets its timer.

eg, Autosave is set to 10 mins. I happen to manually save the project at the 9 minute mark of this autosave countdown. Instead of it then interrupting my workflow by saving again in 1 minute. Autosave then resets back to 10 minutes and begins its countdown again.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about don't auto-save over my current project with an empty one?

I just lost all my work for the past 2 - 3 hours....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a Performance meter

I'd really love to have a performance meter that shows the current hit on my computer resources. Something with CPU, RAM and GPU so I could get a real idea of which areas I am stressing and an idea of when I'm reaching my limits. It would be even better if it could break down into each process, effect and plugin. These are common in DAW software. This would really help me not only to monitor the situation, but also allow me to see if my workflow requires me RAM or faster CPU etc...

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Always have a full list of sequences in the timeline

If you make many sequences they will line up side by side on your timeline and once you have too many you can press an arrow on the right top corner of the timeline where there is a list of all sequences. I have had the problem of that list disappearing suddenly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Options to select resolution when creating Nest

With so many users editing 4K footage (at 50% scale) in FullHD timelines, it would be great to have the option to choose the resolution of a Nest when nesting clips!

A radio button (see illustration) could allow users to choose between Timeline and Clip:
    1. Timeline (default): would create nest with the same resolution as the current Timeline.
    2. Clip: would create a nest with the resolution of the highest resolution clip in the selection.

The Width and Height fields would show the resulting resolution, based on the radio button option chosen. They would also allow users to manually…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Main window is "leaking" to the second screen when maximised

When Premiere Pro is maximized (CTRL+) on one screen, part of the window is leaking to the second screen, and Transmit playback stops working.

This occurs with two monitor setup.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A new window where you can set timers, stopwatches, alarms, etc

A new window where you can set timers, stopwatches, alarms, etc for time management within the program itself.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. default transition duration setting

I don't know is this a right place to post a suggestion for changes, but it would be nice to be able to set default transition duration somewhere outside preferences panel. I mostly edit features and tv series content and it's frustrating when you work with multichannel audio to manually set duration of the transition for every channel. So going to preferences and change duration is the pain every time.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pause and Play Now Counting as Actions

Since updating to 14.7.0 when it released, pause and play are now counting as actions, so if I say make a cut and hit play but realize I didn't need the cut. Once I press pause, I now have to undo 3 times to undo the cut (pause > play > cut).

MacOS 10.15.7

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. KOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNIC

KOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNICKOKOTI ZILETKU TAM JEBETE NAMIESTO NOZNIC

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Spacebar stopped working properly after latest update (14.5)

Spacebar is not Playing/Stopping when working inside a Sequence Timeline; only when the Program Monitor window is selected.

THE most used button not working anymore 😂 Reverted back to previous version of the software and the button works as normal again.

While you're at it fixing this bug, please simply make a "Default System Device" option in the Audio Hardware Preferences for PC as well!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Why do you charge me 2 charges every month, I understand it's a mistake I would seek to credit me Thanks

Why do you charge me 2 charges every month,
    I understand it's a mistake I would seek to credit me
    Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG Report: V13.5 - Keyboard Controls Have Stopped

As others have reported, I have lost keyboard control on one of two monitors. The primary monitor still responds, but there is no keyboard control of the 2nd monitor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. VR Video Editing :D

Depending on you viewpoint, you may or may not see to this idea but a lot of ppl I proposed it too though it was a really cool idea, and its even more so for ppl like my with ADHD who need hands on task to say focus, since using a computer is very mental task overall its easy to get lost, so .... making a "Video Editing VR" would be really cool. just wanted o throw that idea out there.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base