Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug: Second screen panel resets after hiding or closing

On my Mac, whenever I hide, minimise or close PP it will move whatever panel is on the second display back over to the first display. I then have to move it back over to the second upon going back to PP.
    The only solution I have found is to just not hide or minimise, which is rather frustrating when I need to clear panels to view the desktop or another program.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable Red Giant Colorista panel to connect to Tangent and other control surfaces

The Red Giant Colorista plugin can load in Premiere as a panel, and works very well as an addition or alternative ciolor workspace to Lumetri.

It would be a massive upgrade to the usability of the Colorista panel if Tangent and other control surfaces could also be connected to the Colorista effect controls.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. bug report - cursor missing

Using PP v13.1.5 on windows 10 home 64bit. When attempting to change decibel level on audioclip in the timeline, the cursor will disappear and become invisible until i restart PP. Doesn't happen every time, seems to be if I attempt to do the change quickly without deliberate click, wait then drag the audio level up or down.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. bug report - cursor missing

Using PP v13.1.5 on windows 10 home 64bit. When attempting to change decibel level on audioclip in the timeline, the cursor will disappear and become invisible until i restart PP. Doesn't happen every time, seems to be if I attempt to do the change quickly without deliberate click, wait then drag the audio level up or down.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bir Türk post prodüksiyon ekibinden ciddi geribildirim talebi var

Ben şu an Türkiye'nin major kanallarından biri olan TRT 1'e yapılan günlük bir dizinin yapım ekibinde çalışıyorum. Post prodüksiyon ekibinden değilim. Stüdyoyu ziyarete gittiğimde post prodiksiyon ekibinden kurgu çalışanlarının Adobe Premiere kullandığını gördüm. Türkiye'de dizi film sektörü oldukça gelişmiş durumda ancak profesyonel yapımcılar Adobe Premiere kullanmıyor. Onların kullanmasına şaşırdım ve bunun üzerine onlarla sohbet ettim. Yaptığım sohbette, bu büyüklükte bir iş için Premiere kullanan Türkiye'deki tek ekip olabileceklerini söylediler. Premiere aşık olduklarını gördüm. Ancak şikâyetleri de vardı. Neden bunları Adobe'e iletmiyorsunuz, Adobe devasa bir şirket ve ürünlerini geliştirmek için geribildirimlere değer verirler dedim. Ancak herhangi bir yetkiliye ulaşamadıklarını söylediler. Bunun…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. enter marker mode

Hey,

alt + m in the German version does not enter the marker mode , so you can edit marks ....

Is there another shortcut for this?

thanxs

Peter

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 'OR' search feature for media browser

It would be great if I could search for multiple clips and add them into a Sequence in the order I searched for them.

This would really help when I make compilations of multiple clips.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. is it possible to dissable export ok?

The "Export OK" window is anoying when doing a lot of short exports.
    With ealier version we only had a error report if something went wrong
    during export.
    That was fine.
    I only like to know if something goes wrong!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the keyboard shortcut to close a project in a production does not work

the keyboard shortcut to close a project in a production does not work

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. make short cut for toggling visibility of layer

i want to be able to toggle a layer's visibility with the click of a button on my keyboard

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add a bin system for project organization in Premiere Rush

I'm working on an intensive project involving several families, each with their own video groups. Being able to organize video projects into even one extra layer would immensely help my project organization. Can we get a "Bin" system for Premiere Rush?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A global FX mute for audio

An easier way to compare audio before and after adding/altering effects

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Project Manager improvements; scalable window

The Project Manager needs some improvements. Many are written here but additionally it would be nice to adjust the size of the Project Manager-window (i'm on a MAC, don't know if it's possible on WINDOWS?), especially the "Sequence"-window, if you have many sequences in your project. Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Optimise and normalise "right-click" menus

Comparing "right-click" menus of various panels, menu items are located in various orders. It would be nice if they were found in roughly the same order or vertical location for every panel.
    Specifically properties, reveal in... One panel you'll find them at the bottom of the menu, another panel they'll be at the top, if they were in the expected location each time the user wouldn't have to search for them every time.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A tool or function that disregards clip edges once multiple have been selected

When selecting a bunch of clips its often because the user want to relocate them on the timeline not resize/ trim any of them. Having a function (or setting to default) that rejects the ends of clips once multiple are selected will make moving many short clips far easier, instead of the regular mis-selection of a clip's end resulting in the trim tool being activated.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. when compressing with media encoder, music will skip. (Mac Pro 2019 12core)

when compressing with media encoder, audio playing in iTunes or on line will skip (Mac Pro 2019 12 core, 48g or ram 2 GPU)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Email / Text me when rendering finishes

Rendering bigger files on Premier, After Effects, and Media Encorder can take quite a while. So often I leave the office to go do other work. It would be nice if when I start a render (in the Media Encoder panel) that I could checkmark a box to "Email me when finished." Or it could be a text, or an Adobe App alert (though I would not want to install another app on my phone just for this.) Your system has my email and so all it needs is a checkmark, and then start the render. Hey, they have this…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Let me edit during auto save

I constantly save my project. My project takes about 1 min to completely save. can you make it so that the save is a background task and I can continue editing without being stopped by saving.
    FCPX and Avid both have this feature.

484 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

27 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make 'Thumbnails' and 'Thumbnails show effects applied' settings sticky!

The way it is now, 'Thumbnails' and 'Thumbnails show effects applied' are always automatically checked when starting Pr. This is annoying! Please respect the user's preference. If they want an option off, don't force them to turn it off again every single time they start Pr.

Thank you!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere Pro 2020 (14.4) still have huge workspace bugs

Since version 2019, Premiere has huge workspace problems. Everytime I open or start a project, windows sizes & positions in my workspace are all wrong and I constantly have to manually move them in the right place. This bug was not present in version 2018, but since 2019 it's there and getting worse in 2020, because the Legacy Title tool also have window position and arrangement always moved and unable to lock the position.

Please fix all these workspace and windows bugs.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base