Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Audio output settings

To NOT have to change audio output if I take off/put on headphones! Minor inconvenience yes, but why?

8 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option to change marker color

Can you please add an option to change your marker colors to whatever color you want? For example in Avid MC I can make "M" on my keyboard a hot key for a bright yellow marker and then also make "N" on my keyboard a hot key for a bright red marker. It's really hard to see that "green-ish" marker on video/audio clips especially because there is no transparent color option for the audio clips.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Effect Controls: Constrain playhead to useable frames

Currently, when working in the Effect Controls panel (with Pin to Clip active), pressing End takes the playhead to the end of the clip instead of to the last frame of the clip (one click to the left) and actually displays the first frame of the incoming clip. This necessitates pressing left-arrow to move one frame backward. Dragging a keyframe to the end of the window actually places it one frame beyond the last frame (which is actually useless). This behavior is quite annoying when Selection Follows Playhead is active, as the Effect Controls panel switches from the clip you're…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Source Monitor Audio

The "sum multichannel outputs to mono in source monitor" is not working / not summing all channels.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. full screen

Adobe Premiere should have an option to leave the entire program in full screen, as many editors use it for the notebook and thus the space to work is compressed. This would also make life easier for those who record tutorials and do not want to show the taskbar.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The latest update removes the ability to drag media into a bin from a Finder window and you cannot move media from a bin to a bin.

Restore those features... and sometime down the short line create the ability to 'rename file to match clip' and 'rename clip to match file' options. Thanks!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show sample color in Label menu

I always set label color to separate clips in timeline. But I never remember the color name. I have to try every single item in the Label menu until I found the color that I want. If there are sample colors in the menu will make it a lot faster.

70 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Adobe Cost!

I not sure where to post this. However, I think it is something that needs to be noted to Adobe, I use 4 items from the cloud (Pro, Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop) and I pay $50 a month/$600 annual. Thats a lot, for only 4 items, $600 annually. Im not sure, how most of you feel and I hope the Adobe community will feel the same. Great product! Adobe is getting paid from many of us at the current rate. These are tough financial times and revisiting the plans I believe deserves a revamp. Allowing people to pick a 2 app,…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add "Shutter Angle" option from the "Transform" effect to be in the default "Motion" panel

As motion blur becomes more and more prevalent in day-to-day workflow when having objects move in or out of the frame, zooming into parts of the video or any other use, I really wish that the "Shutter Angle" effect was just part of the default "Motion" panel as opposed to having to drop in the "Transform" effect in order to have motion blur. If you could add the "Shutter Angle" effect (or just make the motion panel act more like the Transform effect), I would really appreciate that and I'm sure many users would too!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. autoplay for media browser

Add button
    To automatically run browser elements from video, audio, and GIF images

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. make Link Media panel readable so we can copy filenames and search for them!

Upon opening a project that has a ton of offline media, the Link Media panel shows you what is offline, but you cannot copy anything from it. So in the off-chance that everything is NOT perfectly organized, you have to retype the absurdly long filenames into finder for the system to actually show you where it is. Let me copy it from the Link Media window! (and Premiere's search function is much slower than finder)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hover

Please add the ability to disable the windows that pop up when hovering over anything. It gets in the way all the time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG: Home and Quick Export Buttons Not Working Consistently

They work sometimes and then do not appear (Home Screen) or are unresponsive (both).

Premiere Pro CC v14.8.0 build 39
    Windows 10 64-bit 1909 build 18363.1316
    64GB RAM
    Quadro RTX 5000 GPU
    Nvidia Studio driver 460.89

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the program and reset preferences and have double checked Preferences > General to display Home screen upon open.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't lock UI when Rendering Sequence

When rendering sequence or effects only, the UI locks, while lots of resources idle. It would be great to have rendering in the background, to be able to work on multiple sequences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. copy paste particular settings from MoGRT to MoGRT

Would be nice to have the aility to copy paste effects settings from one MoGRT to another on the timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bug - Create Subsequence Command Unreliable

Shift U and the Menu Item Make Subsequence do not reliably create a sequence. Sometimes the command executes, other times it does not.

I have not been able to narrow down conditions for when it works and when it does not.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. File Import Window can not be resized

File import window can not be resized on Mac OS version. Problem is when it lists the file that can't be imported, I can't see the name of the file. The only thing visible is the hard drive name>user folder>storage name>Project folder>...cant see anymore. Being able to resize the window to allow the whole directory string would be helpful for troubleshooting purposes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 14.8 slow to open projects on M1 Mac Mini

14.7 was running well on a M1 Mac Mini that I'm currently testing. I just upgraded yesterday to PP 14.8. It beachballs for 75 seconds before opening simple 14.7 project with very few media elements. On 14.7 the project would open in less than 10 seconds.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. レガシータイトルの編集ウインドウのレイアウトが崩れる問題を解決してほしい

ウインドウ/ワークスペース/保存したレイアウトにリセットでレイアウトをリセットしても数回の操作で元にもとに戻ってしまう。この問題は早急に解決していただきたい。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BUG?? my workspace, doesnt seem to be saved.

BUG?? my workspace, doesnt seem to be saved.
    I rearrange every windows i use, save it, but, when everytime a restart premiere the workspace go back to standart, and my saved settings doesnt work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base