Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Imrpove your app!

I spent 10 f***king hours of synchronizing 4 individual clips, editing, green-screening, captioning, rendering, sound editing, transitioning ect, just for your stupid bloody program to randomly glitch. At first I wasn't to bothered since it recently automatically saved, but when I opened my project, everything was gone. And its not just Premier, but the rest of your broken apps. I can't believe I have to fork over $30 a month for this absolute trash!

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Unstable Exit from PPro

Finding that the 12.1.1 (build 10) version of PPro to be very unstable on quit. The app just hangs, then crashes. No recovery if files are not saved prior to quit.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Premiere Pro cc red screen

Premiere Pro cc red screen on mac
    my macbook pro is mid 2014
    i5
    ram 8 GB
    how i fix it ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Actually listen and implement the ideas here

Many of us find that the forums and feature request pages go unheeded for years, if ever. Thanks for this voting system as a central place to share.

Now please start taking notice to what we actually need/want!! :)

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  User experience/interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As much as we appreciate the sentiment, it doesn’t help us to create focus for things to pick up next if all you’ve got to say is that we should take action. We do!

Please come back and create or vote for single items that are clearly defined and actionable.

Thanks
    Patrick

6. Version 12.1.0 (186) Bug

Workspace list order resets to default after each relaunch.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base