Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. mercury transmit directx mode

If you would add a mode where the mercury transmit fullscreen preview on the secondary monitor would render in fullscreen directX then it could use 10bit output on all gtx cards. it would also simplify HDR monitoring as it would now be using the hdr settings in Windows10

4 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • blackmagic

When enabling Transmit over Blackmagic hardware devices, two things would be helpful:

* more scaling options for non-standard frame sizes. i.e., it would be great to be able to set a 1080p output option and have an SD project fill the frame, or edit in a 4K scope timeline (4096x1716) and monitor it letterboxed on an HD display.

* when stopping playback with Transmit over Blackmagic devices enabled, the playback stops a few frames after the command. Playback stops immediately without Transmit over Blackmagic devices enabled. Makes it hard to edit when you can't stop on the frame you intend…

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Make mercury transmit... Work

Well. Another thing discovered with Mercury transmit that makes it freak out. UHD monitors... At least that's my guess since this one thing doesn't occur unless mu cintiq pro 16 UHD tablet is connected with displayport to my gtx1080 gpu.

Here's the thing. While the Cintiq is wonderful in many ways. It's just not built to be used for color grading of video. Even my low tier 28 inch 1080p benq works better because of its sheer size. I have color caribrated it with a colorimeter so the representation of colors is decent enough. And the size makes things feel…

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Enable more scaling options

I'm currently working with a Blackmagic setup, but it would be great to have Premiere more robust in allowing various scaling options when using Mercury Transmit.

As is more and more the case: people are producing a wide range of aspect ratios (1:1 and 9:16 for social media are most common), but to display those on a standard 16:9 monitor means seeing nothing but black because it's not enabled, or seeing a stretched image because scale-up / scale-down is enabled.

Please allow us to set what the monitor is (perhaps?) and let Premiere add letterboxing (pillar bars or otherwise) to…

1 vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• In Adobe Premiere CC 2019

In the new AP CC2019 I cannot sync my settings. I login via creative cloud and then it sits for awhile and then says sync failed. Please fix.

3 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• I wish there is a packing function like in Indesign just for premiere and video that saves all lumetri information and effects in one file

If i'm finishing a project i'ld like to transfer my work to other pcs and work there with them so it would be very cool if i just can click on "make a package of the whole project" just the same as in indesign and so on just for video that saves all files in one zip file or package.

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

• mercury transmit simply does not work...

Ok. So I opened premiere pro today and... lo and behold. Yet again... Mercury Transmit decides to not play along. I don't get an error message or anything. Not even a hint of any other trouble inside the program. It just does not... well... transmit anything to the screen I tell it to.

I have disabled the immersive damned environment (Why is this not disabled by default by the way?!!!), I have set it all up all according to what is supposed to work. What has usually worked. I enable mercury transmit for only one screen, number 1 as that…

3 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

• Native NDI video over IP support

Native NDI video over IP support on Transmit settings without installing NDI Tools from NewTek.

2 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Read-Only files

Option to create unchanging source file so that when working with other editors, I don't have to worry that they will save over existing project without renaming.

3 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

• BUG: Adjustment Layer + mask handling often turns to black preview

BUG: Adjustment Layer + mask handling often turns to black preview
                      only restarting Premiere helps bring but the video preview.

Premiere Pro 12.1.1

4 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Playback Monitor Scaling that Works

My idea is to make the "For Output of unsupported frame sizes" option box work,

using a UHD timeline, and a 1080p monitor, we should be able to preview out to a BMD card. Please just give us a way to manually select an output preview res, regarldess of Sequence res.

Right now this option box doesn't do anything.

4 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Transmit  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base