Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. After Effects text disappears when changed in Premiere

After Effects text disappears when it is changed in Premiere. I've tried this on multiple PCs and the same thing happens. I've talked to support and the same thing happens on their computer.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Y’all!

I’ve been sitting on the news of this fix with bated breath for what feels like an eternity. We’ve gone live with the latest release of Premiere Pro version 14.0.2 and Live Text Template workflows are back in action!

Apologies for the disruption in your workflows and thanks so much for your patience!
    Dacia

2. Can you test updates before launching them? Community would really appreciate it.

Support for H.265 D-log for DJI drones is all the sudden not supported and I have to convert in Encoder to import my clips now.

Crashing all the time now, I have lost over 4 hours of work at this point due to random crashing since I updated to the 13.1.3

I pay over $50 a month to you guys to get this right, my work relies on this.

Are you guys ever going to get yourselves together or are you going to wait till Davinci Eclipses you and everyone leaves? They are on the edge of killing adobe for…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We do test, thanks.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

3. BUG: when setting a adjustment layer to 0% height premiere crashes.

BUG REPORT:
    When setting an adjustment layer to 100% width and 0% height (to start automation) premiere crashes.
    Tried 5 times. Always crash at that point.
    I use an Lumteri effect on the adjlayer and an gausion blur of 37.

Also rendering older projects with this setting gives an crash in the encoder. So I am not able to work with my old projects.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve tested; the crash doesn’t occur in current Premiere Pro builds, mac or windows, given the steps provided.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Bug report

Upon convert a team project to a regular project, I have random files that became unlinked. When trying to relink them, the file name has change to something like id:locator ...

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base