Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I have found two annoying bugs recently. How do I report those?

I often see no video upon first establishing a new sequence by dragging a valid video file onto the timeline. Resolved only after saving, work, exiting Premier Pro, then re-launching. There is also a problem I've found when running Logitech Options (my mouse program) when launching Premier Pro - happy to explain. I have a powerful Dell i7 machine not running other software so don't think it's the computer. Is there anyone at Adobe who monitors these notes and chases bugs? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Yes, we monitor User Voice.

As for ‘chasing’ bugs: if you can provide files, and step-by-step instructions on how to generate the issue, we’d be happy to pursue the issue further.

Regarding “often see no video upon first establishing a new sequence by dragging a valid video file onto the timeline”; I can’ reproduce that behavior. Does the same behavior happen with every media type? Does the same behavior happen if you turn off GPU acceleration?

Specifically, what problem(s) have you seen while running LogiOptions? [They’re partners of ours; we helped them build their PPro integration.]

2. Tangent element causes MultiCam bug

I was experiencing consistent hang/crash when in multicam mode and toggling between camera angles. Troubleshooted w/ Adobe phone support...clearing preference files solved the issue. However when I re-added the tangent control surface in preferences, the crashes resumed. I am confident there is a bug related to Tangent control surface and multicam mode. Tangent added...premiere crashes. Tangent removed...no crashes!

Windows 10. Crashes in 14.6, 14.7 and 14.8. Tested both Software only and CUDA.

See closed case ADB-17566644-J5S9 for more info

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blackmagic BRAW locks up Premiere Pro 14.4.0

When a Blackmagic Design BRAW clip is loaded into the preview monitor and in the "Effect Controls" tab, you switch to "master" to manipulate the BRAW controls everything works fine.
    However, when you have a BRAW clip in the timline and you try to click on the "master" to adjust the BRAW settings, it locks up Premiere every time.
    i7-6800K
    32GB RAM
    Nvidia GTX1080 Driver 452.06

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 14.3.0 BETA makes my CPU fan run at full speed.

With the 14.3.0 beta once my CPU fan hit full speed it stays there. Closing Premiere Pro 14.3.0 does not help. I have to reboot my computer. Adobe 14.0 does not do it nor does DaVinci Resolve.

I have an i9 9900K
    Gigabyte RTX 2070
    Gigabyte Motherboard.
    32 GB of RAM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Production project duplicate ID bug

This has happened twice in a project created in a production. It creates a file next to the original that looks like this:
    Pendletonwaterpart01.pprog
    Pendleton
    waterpart01~4b644d15-877a-4475-9fa2-9c51488d34c2.pprog

Then it gives me a "duplicate ID" warning. Deleting the second file seems to fix it, but it's a little annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stabiliy

Hey Fellows, what's going on with the last Premiere Pro-Updates? It's very unstable!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Bug Report: Audio Device change "pop up" bug.

Creative Cloud just updated and I'm now receiving a continual pop-up window (every couple of minutes) that the Audio Device has changed.

I'm using speakers plugged into the headphone port of my MBP 16" running Catalina.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Premiere Pro 2020 crashing every time I use the new "Auto Reframe" tool

Every time I try using the new "Auto Reframe" tool on my clips, it crashes the program. I put together a simple test sequence with 4K footage, ran the "Auto Reframe Sequence" tool (after right-clicking sequence name), but it crashes Premiere every time I try this.

However, when I come back to Premiere, the first clip it was "Analyzing" will be reframed. Then, when it starts analyzing and reframing the second clip, it will crash again.

I absolutely love the idea of this new feature so I hope it works!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. better GPU support ?

When I stabilize anything really, the analyze goes well, but at the first milisecond of attempt of stabilizing, my GPU instantly crash and my PC with it.
    Before accusing my hardware like even I would do on a forum, I must point out that it's my proffessional computer, equiped with high end Nvidia 1080, and that this perticular crash occurs ONLY with premiere pro 2018. 2017 stabilisation works fine.
    I also completely deleted creative cloud (meaning i spent one day of WORK to delete and reinstall several gigs of data for Nothing).
    Now i contacted the support already. never got…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Can you share what version of the OS you are using?

Did you update your GPU drivers at any point? What version is installed now?

Since this is a GPU issue, is it safe to say that this problem does not occur in Software Only mode?

10. Team projects crashes when literally doing nothing

I use team projects on a fully speced out PC (Ryzan 1800, Geforce1070, 32GB Ram, SSD, 10 RAID) and Laptop (Intel i7 4702MQ, Geforce 765m,16GB Ram, SSD, 7200rpm Harddisk) and on both Devices the program crashes very often when it is left untouched for a while (e.g. when going for lunch for about an hour).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)