Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video playback issue on 14.4 on Mac OS

Encountered a bug where premiere pro will not play any video whatsoever. After pressing play, the playhead will not advance,neither will the timecode, but the audio will play, and the audio levels will track. This happens on both program and source

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PremierePro 14.4 : editing Avid DNxHR HQX files leads to severe LAG

I discovered the severe lag of PremierePro 14.4 (having an impact on the whole Win10 2004 system) is caused by editing the Avid DNxHR HQX video format. And that did NOT occur on PremierePro 14.3.2 that worked perfectly fine with my DNxHR HQX UHD footage.
    Accidentally I started to edit a PreRes HQ 422 on 14.4 and everything worked fine. As fast as 14.3.2, as it should be.

14.4 must have problems editing the Avid DNxHR video format.

These are the specs of two of my files :

DNxHR HQX [working bad on 14.4]

Format : VC-3
    Commercial name :…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. DroverLord - TabPanel Window

Had this strange crash today where the main Premiere window got that familiar "(Not Responding)" in the title bar, but also, a second invisible window appeared with "DroverLord - TabPanel Window" in the title bar (see pic).

I only discovered it when I hovered my mouse over the Premiere icon in the taskbar.

Anyone know what's going on here?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. TRANSFORM EFFECT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED

The transform effects is always buggy yet is one of the most essential effects used in almost every project.

Some examples:

1. Using a manual shutter angle of 180 messes up the scaling/anchor point of the clip.

2. Bugs with scaling effects/animations. When I scale down to 0% on a keyframe, sometimes the clip just jumps up to 25-50% for no reason.

3. Address all the other posts/bugs about this.

What's the point of using this effect if the majority of its functions don't actually work? STOP MAKING NEW FEATURES AND MAKE THIS SOFTWARE MORE STABLE.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Something about warp stabalizer changes the position of the clip

When using warp stabalizer on a .BRAW clip it changes the position of the clip to the upper left every time. I have contacted Blackmagic about this and they can confirm this issue is not in their braw plugin but it is something in premiere

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. SERIOUS BUG REPORT 14.3.2 FREEFORM VIEW

using MOJAVE 10.14.6

1) freeform view is not saving its layout across multiple SAVE or SAVE AS/REBOOT cycles. It may do so once or twice, but then it resets to a default view. I tried this about 50 times with different workspace variations and also showed it to technical support via screen sharing. He confirmed this issue and sent me to this page.

2) YES, I am saving the layout in freeform view: RIGHT CLICK/SAVE NEW LAYOUT/and/or RESTORE LAYOUT (SCREENSHOT 2 IS HOW IT SHOULD LOOK)

3) YES I am also saving my workspace layouts: WORKSPACE MENU/CLICK ON MENU ICON/SAVE…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. SERIOUS BUG REPORT 14.3.2 FREEFORM VIEW

using MOJAVE 10.14.6

1) freeform view is not saving its layout across multiple SAVE or SAVE AS/REBOOT cycles. It may do so once or twice, but then it resets to a default view. I tried this about 50 times with different workspace variations and also showed it to technical support via screen sharing. He confirmed this issue and sent me to this page.

2) YES, I am saving the layout in freeform view: RIGHT CLICK/SAVE NEW LAYOUT/and/or RESTORE LAYOUT (SCREENSHOT 2 IS HOW IT SHOULD LOOK)

3) YES I am also saving my workspace layouts: WORKSPACE MENU/CLICK ON MENU ICON/SAVE…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. SERIOUS BUG REPORT 14.3.2 FREEFORM VIEW

using MOJAVE 10.14.6

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Nested Sequences go black, causing me to lose hours of work.

How about you make nested sequences work like they used to? They go black and break. Just lost hours and hours of work with a critical deadline. AGAIN. I'm cancelling my subscription and switching to Resolve.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mouse Disappearing

My mouse disappears at random while working on projects.

168 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. After updating to version 14.3.2, Pr, Ae, Me, Au applications cannot be started. Plz. help.

After updating to version 14.3.2, Pr, Ae, Me, Au applications cannot be started. Plz. help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: Shuttle Left with Ripple Trim, playback does not stop

When shuttling left and ripple trimming while it's still shuttling, playback does not stop. You then have to hit the stop button and it's pretty laggy to get it to do so. Shuttling left in general seems to be more unstable in the latest version 14.3.2 Build 42

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere crushes at Adobe Stock preset playback

I've bought a preset at Adobe Stock (Slide In Split Cut Out).
    I can use it but when I play it back, Premiere crushes and I've to force quit and reopen it again.

It crashes everytime. And I'm not using a slow machine for editing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere crashing upon quitting (mac)

Saves and quits fine but often seems to struggle with the final moments of quitting

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Premiere Pro does not fully kill its process when closing on Windows

On the latest Windows 10 OS and Premiere version, when closing the premiere application, it does not kill the premiere process. The window will close but the process is still active and taking a large chunk of memory (viewable in Task Manager). To fully kill the premiere, you have to end the process via task manager. A new premiere window cannot be opened unless it is killed fully via task manager.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Timeline Issues when adding more than one clip to timeline.

(Video Attached)
    System Info:

Windows 10
    Premiere v14.3
    Nvidia Studio Driver 442.92

Bug Description:

Timeline scrubbing becomes unresponsive to mouse input, zoom controls stop functioning, default select becomes marque select and stalls before making selection. Cannot switch tools.

To Reproduce:

Open fresh Premiere file > Append a single piece of footage to the timeline > append a second piece of footage to the timeline.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. clicking on master in effects control crashes

In the "Effect Controls" panel, when you click on the "Master Effects", it crashes the entire program.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Font replacement is 'replacing' fonts that aren't in any projects

Opening a project that I've worked on for months, I constantly get alerts of 'font replacements, which would be fine, if any of the fonts it's supposedly 'replacing' were actually ever in any of my projects. The fonts that are constantly flagged have never been installed on my system, nor that of another editor on the project, who is however on a PC, if that helps with debugging.

Not only that, but the font it is replacing these with, Courier, is NOT the replacement font I have selected in Preferences > Graphics > Font Replacement. See attached images.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. "Transform" effect: unchecking "Use composition's Shutter Angle"

Unchecking "Use composition's Shutter Angle" in the Transform causes the position of the clip to change. The position parameters themselves don't change, but the clip's framing changes.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base