Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere Pro CC 2020 keeps crashing on my Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4

Premiere Pro CC 2020 keeps crashing on my Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4. please fix this issue

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HEVC/H.265 Creates Blocky Noise In Premiere

Thought it was the Sony a7s iii causing it, but after more testing it's Premiere Pro. I'm on version 14.5 (Latest) and for some reason it is not displaying the hevc footage properly. It creates these weird blocky noise artifacts at random times, then all of a sudden they will disappear in the span of 1 frame.

I'm honesty just over submitting these uservoice feedback bugs. Every release is ALWAYS a problem.

So I have 2 hours of footage in a sequence that I've already organized and started to edit, and after doing that noticed the noise issues. Since Premiere…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sync Settings Fails (Upload From Local)

When I try to upload my local settings (The settings I want to keep), it always fails. For years this has given issues. I managed to get it working a few times where I was able to save it, but since then I've changed a few things and now every time there's a new release, or I have to reinstall for whatever reason, I have to download the old settings and change them manually to how I currently want them.

As a paying customer, it would be fantastic if this just worked, as that's the entire point of Creative CLOUD,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. bug - premiere pro

premiere frequently crashes when starting a project and trying to create a new folder to save the project file in.

My idea is maybe you could possibly try to stop this happening...

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New update hides windows, remains resident, does not terminate, AND interferes with alt-tab windowing.

Just 3 short hours after I told the app to quit, it's is still running, doesn't allow me to generate an error that indicates it's still running, doesn't terminate or spawn a new process, takes 6% to 10% of my CPU (with no windows evident, per Windows's Task Manager), and this has been bothersome for months. But now, with the latest update (14.3.2 (build 42), the one rolled out to my system on 18 August 2020), it adds a NEW bug: interference with alt-tab window switching.

Seriously, the other parts of this have been mentioned in other feedback. But adding…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug of Premiere Pro 2020 ver.14.3.0 : crashes after I typing, copying or pasting Thai and East Asian fonts

Everytime when I type, copy or paste some Thai and East Asian languages in this version of Premiere pro, it shows...

the premiere pro debug event error (when I don't run as adminstator)
    "Premiere pro has encountered an error
    drive letter:\PPro\dvaapps\pro-release\PremierePro\Mezzaine\API\Inc\Comp" Then it crashes.

When I run premiere pro as adminstrator and type these Thai and East Asian languages again. It shows an error "Low-level exception: text (AEVideoFilter:11)" and (Low-level exception: text (AEVideoFilter:15) then playback screen goes black.

PC specification : Windows 10 pro, NVIDIA gtx 1050ti, 16 gb ram, intel core i5-7500 CPU

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. video latency

When premier pro launches it causes latency on my displays. My CPU and GPU usage isn't spiking but it does cause latency. Please get this fixed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020

Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020
    if you disable it in the timeline wrench, it still does it. Premiere has never been fluid with this unlike avid's trim mode, I always switch it to off despite having a powerful system, but it shows the 2 screens and freezes up the app for 10 secs for every cut. the larger the project, the more it slows down per trim.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Productions for better stability across projects

I'm regularly running into issues where assets do not behave consistently across projects within a Production. This is one example. A Color Matte created in one project and cut into a sequence in another project comes in at half scale, despite all information showing that it is full scale.

Video walk-through of bug at:
    https://jasondecker42.tinytake.com/tt/NDUxMjAzNF8xNDI5NzA4Mg

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Productions so that it retains Master Clip associations

I've created a Production for several ongoing projects and, in so doing, consolidated media to several organized projects and sequences to another project. REGULARLY the sequences will lose the associations that I have set for their clips to the new project locations and revert back to the projects that they were first imported into... WHICH NO LONGER EXIST.

This happens even when I have created a completely new sequence and copied the old sequence into it. It seems as though the clips themselves are retaining the original metadata that was there from the first creation of the Production and NEVER…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. iMac pro premiere system shut down

iMac Pro top spec shuts down trying to make proxies off 4k sony fs7 xavc-i.
    Both the 18 core cpu and Vega 64x jumps to max load (no multi threading used) and when the gpu hits 95 celcius the Mac shuts down. By that time the cpu have hit 87.
    Same results in any available premiere and media encoder version. Also if using software render, metal or OpenCL.
    1080p prores works fine. Transcodes fast and never uses 100% cpu or gpu.
    My late 2013 Mac Pro runs fine. Just slower. Never gores above 80 degrees on the gpu's.

Catalina 10.15.4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stabiliy

Hey Fellows, what's going on with the last Premiere Pro-Updates? It's very unstable!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. There is a glitch in new 2020 Premiere Pro

When doing speed ramps, the non-rendered previews when trying to playback are a disaster. This needs to be fixed ASAP as it's killing my workflow.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. BUG - Creating New Sequence

When creating a new sequence and when I click on the Tracks tab "IT QUITS".

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Solve Low Latency exception for GoPro Reframe.

Please solve Low Latency exception for GoPro Reframe

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report - crashing whenever I see these narrow lines on my timeline

I have had an issue that has continued over the last several versions of Premiere. Whenever I see these narrow lines on my timeline (please see attached, with the circled areas), I know I'm a few keystrokes away from a crash. I reported this in your support group, but was told to also alert you here. My specs are as follows:

2017 27"iMac
    Mojave 10.14.6
    4.2 GHz Intel Core i7
    64 GB RAM
    Radeon Pro 580 8GB
    Mercury Acceleration is set to Metal.
    GPU: EFI driver version is 01.00.931

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere 2020 14.0 Crashes When i Drag H.264 Videos from OBS into the timeline

My Premiere since version 13.1.5 crashes everytime i'm importing an OBS recorder video into the timeline. I have a 2080Ti and a Ryzer 1800x 32Gb Ram
    Before this update never had this problem!

I can't edit anymore my gameplay footage in this version and made me go back to premiere 2018 which is really more stable but has some weird bugs aswell.

In the image u can see that is stuck like this for ever!

Here some info of the video file that can maybe help you track the problem

Complete name : E:\Video\OBS\2019-11-07 17-32-25.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Premiere Pro refuses to open any saved projects

Premiere Pro refuses to open any saved projects because "they were made in a newer version of Premiere Pro". That makes no sence, since they were made with the exact same version, which is the newest one available. At the moment, we can not open or work on anything, and that is a major issue.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. During RELINK operation using QNAP NAS, PPro is incredibly, agonizingly slow and sometimes doesn't properly navigate folders.

Local drive navigates and link fine. Everything else works great. Noticed this issue in PPro 14.x. Don't remember seeing it in previous versions. Could it be an issue with QNAP or PPro or my particular setup?

Same behavior on Mac and PC. PPro ver 14.04 and 14.1. NAS connected via 10GbE using static IP.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base