Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug Report --12.1.1 Build 10-- When duplicating a sequence ALL markers are lost on the original and copied sequence.

When I duplicate a sequence with markers, they all disappear. The original and new sequence are completely empty. The history shows every marker edit I made but the Edit>Undo command doesn't bring them back. This happened occasionally with a different project. But now I can reproduce the bug every time.

This completely derails my workflow. I'm extremely frustrated.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Copy/Paste Bug

There is a strange bug that causes Premiere to crash when trying to undo (command + z) a copy/paste of a clip from one timeline to another. Pinwheel of death pops up right after.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. UI becomes unresponsive after 14 minutes of proxy processing

On two different OS X systems, I get Premiere hanging just under 15 minutes in after I begin processing Proxies. This occurs for 4k content where the original source is either MXF or MP4.

Adobe Media Encoder's UI becomes unresponsive with a beachball, yet the encode does continue in the background.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. BUG - New Version of Premiere Pro 2018 freezes but system says the program is still running

Your software is buggy. I can not change the scratch file drive location. When I load a new project file, all of the controls are unresponsive and beep when I attempt to access them.
    There seems to be a problem with linking to media encoder.
    The only way I can recover is to exit the program using task manager and then shut down and reboot the computer. Then I can restart Premier and load a working project file while loosing previous work.
    This is totally unacceptable. The problem did not exist on the previous version. The person who authorized release…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. "automate to sequence" should not ignore track targetting

if you drop a clip into the program monitor to perform an overwrite edit, it respects track targeting, but if you click on a clip from the project and and select "automate to sequence" it only will place audio on the first track.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Upgrade the Premiere CC imagen stabilizer

Good morning,
    As I use video camera hand I would like to have a better image stabilizer in Premiere CC ...
    The current Premiere CC stabilizer can often not be used because it synchronizes with moving objects ... and the results are disastrous ... especially in my work, can you imagine the Premiere CC stabilizer synchronized with a **** actor?
    It would be a good update to put the Premiere CC stabilizer in an area system that was ignored as a Davinci Resolve.
    I would really appreciate it if you put an image stabilizer that can be used in all…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. fit fo fill clips slows premiere down

When I do a fit to fill using Premiere 12.1.1 (Build 10) on Windows 10 version 1803 build 17143.112 equipped with an intel core i7-7700 HQ @ 2.80 GHz, 16GB RAM, and an nvidia GeForce 1050 Ti running driver version 398.11, the UI locks up for about 5 mintues. On small fit to fills that only speed footage up within the 300% range or so, that's no big deal. it's when I am speeding up timelapses to 900% and above ranges.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Markers disappear on next program load !

I am editing a FEATURE film, and all of the clips were markered, now it's all gone. It is an absurd that a long time feature such as MARKER has bugs, and loses ALL of it's purpose!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Relink Paths Issue

I've had this issue a few times with team projects but now I had it with a local project. Same exact folder structure. Moved from the studio to my home office. I then worked from home saved and closed the project and the next morning was greeted with the following re-link window. I have to manually go through and re-link each clip. Anyone else have this issue before?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix Multiband Compressor Issues

Well, basically that. The problem has been going on for several versions now and they don't seem to care to improve it. Whenever you apply Multiband Compressor to raise the audio gain, the program starts acting up, with constant beachball crashes and force quits.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PPro CC2018: laggy audio at play preview

Please work harder to solve this!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premier Pro Crashing and Using all of My Memory

Not really an idea, more of a complaint. When I open PP18 it spiked my memory usage and crashes before I can even edit. I have 16GB of RAM, PP18 should not crash trying to change work spaces. I think you should get rid of the PP18 and go back to PP17 until the newer version is stable.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The longer a project gets the buggyer

The longer a project gets the buggier it gets. There are signs, that it will crash soon (all of a sudden no video is played, only the last frame used is shown; trying to open a clip: source monitor stays black). If you close the project before it does crash, and you open it again, it stays in Media pending mode forever. The only solution is to create a new project and import the older one into that. That'll fix the issue for some time.
    But beware: importing has it's problems too (crashing the app).
    Please, improve stability.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Team projects crashes when literally doing nothing

I use team projects on a fully speced out PC (Ryzan 1800, Geforce1070, 32GB Ram, SSD, 10 RAID) and Laptop (Intel i7 4702MQ, Geforce 765m,16GB Ram, SSD, 7200rpm Harddisk) and on both Devices the program crashes very often when it is left untouched for a while (e.g. when going for lunch for about an hour).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fix the ingesting/proxy creation process

Please fix the ingesting/proxy creation process. After working okay for about 5-10 minutes when I try to ingest 4k files (and create Proxies), Premiere freezes and I have to re-start. I have seen many recent posts online about this problem, but no solutions that work.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If Media Encoder crashes during Proxy Render, Premiere also crashes.

Premiere should be able to continue working, even if Encoder hangs during an Ingest Proxy Render. Workaround is to restart Premiere after kicking off proxy renders so Premiere is no longer monitoring those renders in case they crash.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crash in Premiere when selecting Tangent Panel

Premiere crashes when, in the preferences screen, I select the Tangent as a panel. Message is that a "serious error" has occurred and PP needs to shut down.

After I reopen PP, it simply crashes randomly with no error.

PP: 12.1.1 (b10)
    Tangent Wave2: v02.03
    MacOS: 10.13.5 (17F77)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Transformation handles, masks, etc. sometimes go missing from the Program Monitor

Double clicking on an object in the program monitor will often NOT select it and allow it to be moved around. Instead, any layer beneath that object will become selected in the timeline. (If you continue clicking, the timeline selection will continue to toggle between two different selections.)
    In this bugged state, the transformation handles will not appear on the program monitor.
    This also affects the 'crop' handles, masks, the corner pin tool, and the like.
    I HAVE FOUND A WORKAROUND FOR THIS BUG:
    Click into another sequence on the timeline. Then click back into your original sequence. Objects on…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Dynamics audio effect doesn't reliably stay on clips

The dynamics audio plug in sometimes disappears. When applied to a clip and for example "compressor" switched on, and tweaked, sometimes when coming back to Premiere the effect is there but compressor is switched off and the settings are back at default. Very very aggravating and a waste of time.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base