Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Fix Premiere Pro NOT to crash when used remotely via RDP (Remote Desktop)

Adobe, please, it's 2020 and Premiere Pro still crashes when I log in to my work PC via Remote Desktop. Please fix these issues once and for all and don't tell us it's only supported as a "local" application. RDP is exactly accessing a "local" PC, I am forced working remotely in these times.

28 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How about focusing on making this the most rock solid editing platform

Stop finding new gimmicks that hardly anyone uses, yes they are a bit of fun but before you make those, focus on making Premiere the most rock solid editing platform the world has ever seen. Please do this before everyone including myself, start to migrate to resolve. I really don't want to learn another editing package but I need stability in my life. I'm giving it another 12 months.

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Psd files using "world-ready" text engine crashes Ppro 2020

Psd files containing text using "world-ready" text engine in Photoshop crashes Ppro 2020, this bug was introduced since the introduction of Ppro 2020 and still present in all updates, even the Beta. This is a critical bug for those who use right to left languages such as Arabic as we have to rasterize text layers in Photoshop to prevent the crash in Premiere, which is very inconvenient if we want to do any modification later on texts. Premiere Pro 2019 and earlier were working fine.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

55 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

37 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. BUG: Premiere Pro 14.2 freezes when attempting to export media

Whenever I attempt to export Media from the timeline in 14.2 (either by Menu or ctrl+M), Premiere Pro immediately freezes.

When rolling back to Premiere Pro 14.1, the timeline can be exported to media without issue.

The same freeze also occurs when attempting to render the media through Adobe Media Encoder 14.2, whereas AME freezes too.
    Rendering through AME 14.1 works fine.

My Machine:
    Windows 10 Pro 1909
    Intel Core i7-8550U @ 1.80 GHz
    32 GB RAM
    Nvidia Geforce MX150, driver version 445.87

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. BUG - Exporting a team project fails if it has markers

I had a team project that I needed to deliver but the export kept failing. It would just get stuck at 0 percent rendered. After exporting it several times in small chunks, I noticed it only failed when I included a section that had a marker. When I removed the markers, it exported fine! I have not tested this on a regular project yet.

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Audio waveforms randomly disappearing!

Horrible bug with audio waveforms seemingly randomly disappearing. Seems impossible to get them back, even when rebuilding peak files. Especially annoying on long sequenzes.

Makes audio editing nearly impossible. Please help soon!

44 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. BUG: Dynamic link between PR and AE broken with April 2020 release

Here's the bug description (I copied a post by alekseyg79178945 in the Adobe Support Community - he explains it very well):

"The current situation is as follows: I have a Premier project in which there are several dynamic links to 3 different AE projects. The first type of links to 3D animation, the second type of links to text animation, and the third type of links to 3D animation in AE. Until the April update, everything worked fine.
    After the April update in Premiere, the project links are loaded from only one AE file. The rest of the AE files…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug: time remapping interpreted footage 14.2

TLDR:
    Speed ramps cause massive playback issues on non-rendered clips for interpreted footage.

the problem is with interpreted footage + cuda playback

(on windows, cuda playback on)

4k H.264 OR quicktime cineform footage 29.97, interpreted to 25. 
    On a 1080 timeline.

Add a speed ramp to footage (any amount shows the bug but the higher it is the more obvious it is)  playback is borked. At the start of the ramp the footage jumps around in time.

This does not happen on non-interpreted footage, it does not happen when you use a 29.97 clip on a 25 fps timeline.

Absolutely…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug Report: Mouse cursor disappears randomly

I've had to force quit Adobe Premiere Pro three times today after the cursor goes missing or freezes while editing. Changing to a space other than Premiere, the mouse is responsive, visible, and works. Switching back to Premiere, the cursor is unresponsive and missing.
    Using Creative Cloud for Mac. Macbook Pro 16". Premiere version 14.0.2 - just updated 02/20/20

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Fix Project Manager to work with .Braw files types.

Whenever I try to use the Project Manager with a sequence that has .braw clips in it, I'm given the error "An unknown error occurred during the Project Manager operation. Please save your project and retry the operation."

Instead of being able to collect and copy files to a new location or consolidate and transcode footage in the click of a few buttons, I take an hour to do it manually.

Fix this.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020

Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020
    if you disable it in the timeline wrench, it still does it. Premiere has never been fluid with this unlike avid's trim mode, I always switch it to off despite having a powerful system, but it shows the 2 screens and freezes up the app for 10 secs for every cut. the larger the project, the more it slows down per trim.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Premiere 2020 14.0 Crashes When i Drag H.264 Videos from OBS into the timeline

My Premiere since version 13.1.5 crashes everytime i'm importing an OBS recorder video into the timeline. I have a 2080Ti and a Ryzer 1800x 32Gb Ram
    Before this update never had this problem!

I can't edit anymore my gameplay footage in this version and made me go back to premiere 2018 which is really more stable but has some weird bugs aswell.

In the image u can see that is stuck like this for ever!

Here some info of the video file that can maybe help you track the problem

Complete name : E:\Video\OBS\2019-11-07 17-32-25.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is a glitch in new 2020 Premiere Pro

When doing speed ramps, the non-rendered previews when trying to playback are a disaster. This needs to be fixed ASAP as it's killing my workflow.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. During RELINK operation using QNAP NAS, PPro is incredibly, agonizingly slow and sometimes doesn't properly navigate folders.

Local drive navigates and link fine. Everything else works great. Noticed this issue in PPro 14.x. Don't remember seeing it in previous versions. Could it be an issue with QNAP or PPro or my particular setup?

Same behavior on Mac and PC. PPro ver 14.04 and 14.1. NAS connected via 10GbE using static IP.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. If I don't make any inputs to the project I'm working on for maybe 10 or 15 min., PP 2020 will suddenly lose associated links for everything

If I don't make any inputs to the project I'm working on for maybe 10 or 15 min., PP 2020 will suddenly lose associated links for everything. I must close the project and then reopen. The links will then work.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mouse Disappearing

My mouse disappears at random while working on projects.

157 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. iMac pro premiere system shut down

iMac Pro top spec shuts down trying to make proxies off 4k sony fs7 xavc-i.
    Both the 18 core cpu and Vega 64x jumps to max load (no multi threading used) and when the gpu hits 95 celcius the Mac shuts down. By that time the cpu have hit 87.
    Same results in any available premiere and media encoder version. Also if using software render, metal or OpenCL.
    1080p prores works fine. Transcodes fast and never uses 100% cpu or gpu.
    My late 2013 Mac Pro runs fine. Just slower. Never gores above 80 degrees on the gpu's.

Catalina 10.15.4

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Warp Stabilizer Bug in CC 2020

When you Modify>Interpret footage of a 4K clip to change its speed and then put that clip on a 1080p timeline and then "set to frame size" so that it fills the frame...if you then use warp stabilizer to stabilize that clip, when you hit play it results in the footage being sent to the top 1/4 of the screen. Only way to fix this is to nest the clip before stabilizing but that defeats the purpose of your update where we wouldn't have to do this to clips with resolutions that differ from the sequence settings. We stabilize hundreds…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Premiere Pro does not fully kill its process when closing on Windows

On the latest Windows 10 OS and Premiere version, when closing the premiere application, it does not kill the premiere process. The window will close but the process is still active and taking a large chunk of memory (viewable in Task Manager). To fully kill the premiere, you have to end the process via task manager. A new premiere window cannot be opened unless it is killed fully via task manager.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 24 25
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base