Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BUG: Timeline dragging does not show a wireframe of clip position

See attached video. In one of my projects, performance in general is particularly bad (4k media mixed with mp4's in timeline I believe is the problem). But when you select clips and try to move them around in the timeline, the clips remain where they were shown. The clips are being moved, but you can't see them. Definitely a bug.

30 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

21 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 keeps crashing. Please fix it. I keep losing the work i have just done and its taking me ages to complete a project

Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 keeps crashing. Please fix it. I keep losing the work i have just done and its taking me ages to complete a project

114 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

150 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Audio waveforms randomly disappearing!

Horrible bug with audio waveforms seemingly randomly disappearing. Seems impossible to get them back, even when rebuilding peak files. Especially annoying on long sequenzes.

Makes audio editing nearly impossible. Please help soon!

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020

Composite Preview During Trim switch doesn't work in 2020
    if you disable it in the timeline wrench, it still does it. Premiere has never been fluid with this unlike avid's trim mode, I always switch it to off despite having a powerful system, but it shows the 2 screens and freezes up the app for 10 secs for every cut. the larger the project, the more it slows down per trim.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Focus on making Premiere Pro a stable software.

Premiere Pro becomes less and less stable to work with. 2019 has seen the worst versions so far. It's already a running joke with EVERY single filmmaker I meet.

It's buggy, lagging and keeps crashing and wasting the time I should spend working for my client rather than trying to fix all kinds of things with crazy work-around solutions other Adobe customers come up with.

I'm dreaming of the day Premiere Pro is as stable as Photoshop but I guess I will have switched to DaVinci Resolve before that happens.

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mouse Disappearing

My mouse disappears at random while working on projects.

111 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere Pro does not fully kill its process when closing on Windows

On the latest Windows 10 OS and Premiere version, when closing the premiere application, it does not kill the premiere process. The window will close but the process is still active and taking a large chunk of memory (viewable in Task Manager). To fully kill the premiere, you have to end the process via task manager. A new premiere window cannot be opened unless it is killed fully via task manager.

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. There is a glitch in new 2020 Premiere Pro

When doing speed ramps, the non-rendered previews when trying to playback are a disaster. This needs to be fixed ASAP as it's killing my workflow.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Crashing!!!

You guys need to work on the system interface... Even in a workstation which has 32gb ram, xeon processor, nvidia quadro p2000 gfx card and ssd memory, premiere pro crashes.

It is because it doesn't utilize the graphic card and is heavily relied on cpu, whereas da vinci resolve and fcp x uses graphics performance so it crashes less and rendering speed is lightning fast.

Its been a decade since i'm using this software and only thing that is the best feature in this software is auto save other wise millions of users would have left using adobe premier pro…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premiere 2020 14.0 Crashes When i Drag H.264 Videos from OBS into the timeline

My Premiere since version 13.1.5 crashes everytime i'm importing an OBS recorder video into the timeline. I have a 2080Ti and a Ryzer 1800x 32Gb Ram
    Before this update never had this problem!

I can't edit anymore my gameplay footage in this version and made me go back to premiere 2018 which is really more stable but has some weird bugs aswell.

In the image u can see that is stuck like this for ever!

Here some info of the video file that can maybe help you track the problem

Complete name : E:\Video\OBS\2019-11-07 17-32-25.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. BUG: Editing long videos (typically > 40m) Premiere will stop responding to user input after a short time

Premiere will function normally when editing a long video but after some time (around 5 to 10 minutes) the timeline cursor will flicker rapidly and all user inputs on the timeline won't function unless zoomed all the way out. I've seen this problem reported by other users but not on this website. The only temporary solution is to close and reopen Premiere which takes away valuable time I could spend editing.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. BUG FIX -" Run Script Error Expected: )"

"Run Script Error Expected: )" when starting Premiere Pro CC 2019 an error pops up, "Run Time Script Error - Expected" which has not happened before in 8 years of Premiere usage.
    The error Message locks up every Premier welcome window and only clears after pressing "OK" an unholy and unacceptable number of times. The number of times required to press "OK" seems to increase exponentially after every time there is an add/ save/design/redesign a workspace. Removing and restoring preferences and settings SHOULD NOT BE THE FIX TO THIS.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Glitches in exports? Another new issue. Whats going on? Example added.

Glitches in exports is wasting a lot of time, I have found the same issue on multiple systems. In premiere itself the video plays fine, in explorer the video plays fine but as soon as I export the video has glitches in. My software is up to date as well as my drivers. Running GTX 1080TI, I7 8700K 32Gb RAM. Windows. Rendering through software encoding solves the problem but now my renders takes 4 - 10 times longer, in terms a 45min episode normally exports 40 - 60 min. Software encoding the project exports 6 -12 hours. I don't have…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dynamic link to Encoder broken. Multiple exports stop encoding.

This was broken in 2019 and still is in 2020. When exporting multiple timelines to Encoder, Encoder tends to stop randomly at the end of one of the outputs and refuses to do anything until restarted.

Remind me again why my company pays over £200 a month for 4 licenses when all we get is updates after updates which tend to break more stuff than they fix?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the new version crashes very very Fn often.... please fix asap!! I'm soo screwed :-O

I can't get any tech support!
    there should at least be a fall back to the last version to use untill a stable version can be sorted out!

I'm loosing my clients soon!! :-O

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Legacy credit rolls erratic in 14.0.0

After using render in to out, legacy credit rolls disappear.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Stability  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Premiere freezes when using RED source settings' 'Auto Balance'

When opening the Auto Balance setting in the RED source settings a pop up opens with a blank space what is supposed to be a preview of the clip. (bug 1). When selecting the pipet tool Premiere freezes and eventually crashes (bug 2). Bug 2 doesn't always happen but does from time to time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere 13.1.5 freezes when using blackmagic raw

Premiere 13.1.5, with latest BMD Raw 1.5.1 and latest nVidia drivers for GTX 1080 locks up when loading second clip into preview monitor. Double-clicking on first BMD Raw clip opens in preview monitor. Perfect operation. Double-click on second BMD Raw clip, locks up Premiere. Only way to exit is to kill the process. When BMD Raw plugin came out PPRO worked flawlessly with the files. Now, I am completely unable to edit any projects with BMD Raw files. Losing valuable time. Windows 10/64 32GB RAM GTX 1080 i7-6800

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Single Frame Video File Crashes Premiere on Import

tobiq1947031 has a file that is 1 frame in length that crashes Premiere Pro upon import. It was shot on a GoPro Hero 7 Black camera. I have replicated his issue on my system with Premiere Pro 13.1.4

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2650314

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 23 24
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base