Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Search box occasionally unusable

Several users in the forum report that the search bar is grayed out and unusable as of the 12.1.0 update. This happens on Windows and macOS. See forum thread for more context and perspectives: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10305852

145 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

125 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 175 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow Color Labels to Sync between users in Team Projects

The way I communicate which assets need replacing and which assets don't is through color labeling. Team projects reset labels each time I re-open the team project sequences.

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug report:: BIN filter greyed out in Project Window v12.1.1

After upgrade to v12.1.1, the filter bin is greyed out in Project window.
    - Tried to clean up cache but doesn't resolve this issue.
    - create Search bin works.
    - All my projects have this issue. It was working normally but somehow, it is not working now.
    - Create a new project and which contain only one video file, has the same issue.

My system Win 10 x64.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Postscript fonts don't work after updating to 12.1.0 (Build186)

After updating to Premiere 12.1.0 (Build186) as well as After Effects 15.1.0 (Build 166) postscript fonts are not recognized in either application.

I should know better than to update in the middle of a project, but seeing as it was only a point release, I thought I was safe. What gives Adobe?

26 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offline / Local network Team Projects.

Being able to use team projects in an offline / local network environment would be very useful for post houses or mobile editing teams with little to no access to a decent internet connection.

Similar to what Avid can accomplish with it's Nexus system.

Being able to lock your specific sequence if you are working on it would help with conflicts on the sequence happening. If another person tries to edit your sequence a new copied sequence for them to work on should be created, and labeled as required.

An edit assist should be able to ingest from a different…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Team Projects serves a different purpose compared to what you’re describing, it’s designed as a cloud centric workflow with access for users in multiple locations, working in parallel.

What you’re looking for is actually already implemented and available starting with 12.0 (Fall 2017). It’s called shared projects.

Here’s some more info:
    https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/how-to/collaborative-video-editing.html

Cheers,
    Patrick

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base