Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. project lock files not get deleted after closing our project (on a network)

We are working on multiple projects, sometimes on "productions" and what we see are two things :

1- Status in a production is not always correct, can be I have project open but my colleague doesn't see on his production that that project has been taken by me. Its a status thing because when he wants to open my project, he gets messages that it be read only because its open on me. So no real harm done, just very annoying. We got suggestion on adobe to use in the debug database : MF.ForceDirectoryPolling but doesn't seem to solve the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Frame substitution recursion attempt aborting new PP

I can't edit anything in Premiere Pro after updating to 22.0, even reverting back to old version does not fix. All video only plays as audio.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

PPro 22.0 won’t ship for a few years; we recently released 14.5. :)

From what previous version did you upgrade? The ‘video plays as audio’ sounds like it might be the result of OS-level changes to codec support; what format, and codec, are the failing files? [Do all video files just play audio?]

3. BUG: my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

my timeline wont save when i hit "save as", please help i don't want to have to start from scratch every time i close my computer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. package tool

Indesign and Illustrator has a function to package your project.
    I thought this is very usefull for sharing projects if you don't have teamprojects.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base