Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. moving multiple open caption comments together

I am unable to move multiple comments in open captions. I wish some useful shortcut or ways to move comments together along with video ripple delete

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Duplicating Sequence changes content inside Timeline window

I have a typical Edit here of a 2 min film with some video layers and some graphics where I also use MOGRTs. Now i obeserve the following: I duplicate this sequence (right click -> duplicate). BUT the new sequence is NOT identical with the original. There are elements (manly graphic elements) of an older version of this edit inside. Must be a clear bug. Because when I duplicate a sequence I expect it to be identical. Please look into this. I am on Premiere 14.6. on an iMac Pro with Catalina 10.15.7

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. freezing/crashing when saving file

Premiere freezes when saving the project. If you cancel, the program crashes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please add option to delete file from project AND disk.

Add shortcut SHIFT+DEL to remove source file from disk in project window.

So annoying to clear files only to still have them in the Windows folder and have to go through them again and delete.

Thank you.

/J

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hilfslinien pro Projekt abspeichern

Hilfslinien sollten pro Projekt (wenn nicht gar sogar pro Sequenz) abgespeichert werden und nicht allgemein.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Metadata Display and search functions in Productions

Just like in regular Projects, the Productions main window MUST support better search functions. We need to be able to add descriptions, comments or tags on the many folders (or even the unique Projects inside Productions main window).

Working on massive documentaries or long-format projects, the search function is crucial - and being able to navigate, search and find things FROM THE PRODUCTIONS WINDOW - which will then point you to the project where the information you're searching is located - is absolutely necessary.

Think of a documentary. You've done a lot of logging, notes, comments and tags on clips.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Project panel Sorting

When in the List View, sorting by Name column does not distinguish between the bin and the actual items (see the screenshot). I would prefer the panel to follow general behavior, such as in WIndows to list the bins first, then the actual clips/assets.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Productions should open all projects

Productions should open all enclosed projects, or possibly the projects that were open at last save. This would eliminate having to open all projects individually, and would hopefully stop having to locate media multiple times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fix "Reassociate Master Clips"

Currently, you have to find each time the clip occurs in your sequence, which is cumbersome and time consuming. Why is "Reassociate Master Clips" always greyed out when I click on the inevitable 'Recovered Clip' in the project bin?

Second, even once it's been reassociated, the Recovered Clips bin (which is now empty) remains, and if I try to delete it, I'm told it contains items that are used in the project. And if I click yes, then those items that USED to be in the 'Recovered Clips' bin are then removed from the project, even though, in theory, they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. scrolling through footage lag

Why does it lag so much when I scroll up and down through my footage? It used to be buttery smooth. When i have more clips in my bin it lags more and takes forever to scroll down

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Impossible to copy project (unknown error )

Impossible to copy or transcode my project (all...) to an other disk (i tested all options and 5 differents hard drive (ssd & hdd).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Relink Multiple Clips

There are times when I have to manually relink each clip individually because the auto relink feature looks at the wrong path. It would be great to be able to highlight multiple clips in the link media window and reference one file. Opposed to having to do it individually for each instance in the window.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clip Audio Channel Modifications - Import into Project

If clips have their default audio channel configurations changed, these changes are not brought over when the clips are imported into new projects. This includes moving clips among different projects in a production.

Even though the channel assignments are kept in timelines, the source clips are reset to default configurations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Update bins in Premiere when new assets are added to project files.

I would like it so that when I add new folders/assets to folders on my mac it updates the bins within' Premiere.

So right now I'm working on a project and I've just sourced some extra B-Roll and I've added to the project folder in my mac. It's a little annoying having to also then repeat this process importing it into Adobe Premiere Pro.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Manage the Autosave vault in Team Projects Local Hub

If I understand it correctly it's currently an ever-escalating object storage bin... that grows and grows until it eats the whole hard drive and renders editing systems useless.... And deleting or moving it threatens the stability of the root Team Project.

I'd like an off-ramp.

Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disposable projects

Often we have to just very quickly edit something for someone, try something out or do anything that doesn't take a long time, but we don't need the project to be saved in any specific location, or make any changes to standard settings that cannot be made while sending a sequence out for export.

The current workflow for those situations is to create a project like any other and, what consumes the most time, select a project location.

I want to propose the idea of a quick way to create disposable projects that will not be saved anywhere once they…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Project Manager - Put the media in a sub-folder instead of everything in one cluttered folder

When running collecting media with Project Manager, it puts the whole project in one folder with the project file and all media and graphics in that same folder. This makes it hard to find the project since there can be hundreds of other files in the same folder.

I'd like the project to go in the main folder, and all media/graphic files go in a folder called "Media". That would significantly reduce the clutter and make the project much more presentable.

I personally don't think it's necessary to replicate the bin structure with folders (After Effects does this when collecting…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't open all sequences when refreshing Productions projects

Currently, when I refresh a productions project, it opens every single timeline that was open when it was saved. That means, if an AE is working in the project and saves it, and I refresh it, I get inundated with every single sequence they had open. It's a minor annoyance but seems like a no brainer that if someone is refreshing they just want the updated project, not the open sequences.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base