Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Collect files in a bin

Collect files option for bins.

I have all my SFX on a different drive and it would be so nice to be able to drag and drop them into the project.
    Then when I turn over to sound I can just right click my
    SFX bin in the project - Collect files - Browse to the custom destination and transfer them over.

It would save so much time.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Save for a previous version of Premiere

Ability so save a project for a previous version of Premiere. The same way After Effects does.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. multiple projects

Steps to Reproduce Bug:

1. Open a Project

2. Open another project

3. Look at your screen

Results:

Multiple projects are open and it is very difficult to understand which project is which. It is much too easy to close the wrong project or affect an asset in the wrong project. Many users complain that the workspaces also change when if this is a workflow you want people to use then the workspace should stay the same throughout. A few suggestions:

1. Let the user disable this feature. It does not make sense for all of your users.

2. Make…

163 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple sequence rendering

Please add the render that can be done in multiple sequences. Since I wants to render the 4k videos during the night in different projects, because each render takes hour, and I wants to done that when I'm sleeping, but if so, there will be more than enough time to render another project's video too, so I really wants you guys to add that feature in, please, rendering for multiple projects/sequences.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Automatically Sync media to merged clips

When synchronising large amounts of audio and video, working solely from the timeline or creating merged clips one-by-one is messy and tedious. Ideally, it should be possible to automatically synchronise media from a bin or the project panel, so a pile of separate audio and video becomes a neat list of synchronised merged clips.

Avid has this sorted with their AutoSync feature, which has existed for years. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4frJqkc5EI) This feature looks and works much like Premiere's existing 'Synchronise' option, except that rather than synchronising media on a timeline, it acts on media selected in a bin, and creates…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. BUG REPORT: CC2019 Dynamic Link to AE broken

Currently, Premiere 2019 will read and play comps dynamically linked from AE that were created prior to the CC2018 version. Comps made in 2018 WILL NOT play (Media pending error) in Premiere CC2019.
    Also, fonts used in MOGRT files are not correct in Premiere CC2019 - and yes, I'm using typekite fonts.

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Drop Down Lists and Arrays to custom meta data.

Add the ability to create custom arrays of values to add into a drop down list for a meta data field.

Similar to how the Camera Angles meta tag has a drop down list of options. We need to be able to create our own.

My example is creating categories of footage shot over a weekend. I am currently tagging using the text value, though it would be great if we had a specific drop down list to save time and type errors across multiple editor etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7.

Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7. The functionality would behave similarly to bins and media, but would show markers under each video / audio clip, or sequence. And when you double click the marker in list view it would open the clip or sequence and take you to that marker's location.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BPM meta data display.

When building a custom track from the sound library you are unable to view the bpm of the tracks imported. Addition of the BPM metadata display will be helpful in order to match the different tracks in the timeline.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Not working: "New -> Project -> Browse"

After installing new Mac OS Catalina 10.15, i can't choose project location for my new project.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Collect AE files in Project Manager

When I have an AE comp in a Premiere timeline and I use the project manager to collect a Premiere project, all the footage in Premiere gets collected together with the AE projects used in the timeline.

However, this does not collect the footage used in the AE comps. So if I open the project in a different machine, all the AE footage is missing.

Why don't you add an option to also collect all the AE files in the same process, so we don't have to collect the AE project separately?

Thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Timeline memory Issue bug fix

This is a simple request. Example: I have 4 Sequences open in my timeline. I save and close my project. When I reopen the same project some or all of those sequences are gone and have been replaced by sequences i worked on weeks ago within that project. There might be more or less than 4. It's totally random. Wouldn't it be amazing if the 4 sequences that I was working on when I closed the project would still be there when I reopened it? I have searched online for a solution but have not found anything.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. [Bug] Premiere Pro Crashes When You Click Import

Sometimes when you click import in Project>Import Premiere Pro Crashes this happens also when you double click project panel this happens sometimes but it's really annoying honestly it's a critical bug in my opinion and should be fixed as soon as possible

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There needs to be a way in the Project Manager to “append” an already consolidated project in such a way that it not only has the updated pr

There needs to be a way in the Project Manager to “append” an already consolidated project in such a way that it not only has the updated project file but any added or subtracted media (mainly added) to the updated project.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Render off part of a screen (not the time line)

I would like a feature to render off part of a screen. For example be able to split the screen into 4 section and render off each section as it's own clip.

There are methods to get round by splitting the 4 sections onto separate layers, but this require extensive mucking about if the original clip needs to be edited again. You'll have to go back to the original footage, edited it and resetup the layer to render out.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add option to convert project bins to a directory tree when exporting consolidated project

I currently have all my production music keyworded in Premiere, but want to change the way I've got my library structured on disk. It would be nice to be able to create search bins using some of these keywords and export those bins as a directory structure within a consolidated project's destination.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".

Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".
    I would like to exchange sequences with Avid and EDIUS using AAF or XML. However, at present, its accuracy is too low to use. Finalcut Pro 7 was highly accurate with interaction with other software. While there are many users who are transitioning from Finalcut Pro 7 to Premiere Pro, the fact that this function can not be used is a considerable disadvantage.
    各編集ソフトとの連携「シーケンスデータの移行」ができるようにしてほしい。
    AAF or XMLを使用してAvidやEDIUSとシーケンスをやりとりしたいが、現状ではその精度低すぎて使用できない。FinalcutPro7は他のソフトとやりとりが精度が高かった。FinalcutPro7からPremiereProに移行してくるユーザーが多い中、この機能が稼動できないのはかなりのデメリットになる。

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. bin and sequence locking in team projects

It's crazy that you can lock shared projects, but you can't do it in team projects on the enterprise side... like give us a bunch more money, and we'll take away some features.

bin and sequence locking would add a really important layer of safety to all collaborative workflows. (aka avid has it)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Provide a converter to open pre-CS5 Premiere files on Mac

I've been working in Premiere for decades, and in the process have upgraded both hardware and software. I've switched from PCs to Macs as part of those upgrades and am still running Premiere. I've been diligent about archiving my old project files. When I recently had to revisit a project I hadn't touched since 2007 when I was still using Windows, I discovered the Mac version of Premiere 2019 won't open the file. Adobe support was able to open the file on their Windows-based PCs, but there's no solution for me since I don't have Windows or PCs. I'd like…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base