Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Save for a previous version of Premiere

Ability so save a project for a previous version of Premiere. The same way After Effects does.

53 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multiple projects

Steps to Reproduce Bug:

1. Open a Project

2. Open another project

3. Look at your screen

Results:

Multiple projects are open and it is very difficult to understand which project is which. It is much too easy to close the wrong project or affect an asset in the wrong project. Many users complain that the workspaces also change when if this is a workflow you want people to use then the workspace should stay the same throughout. A few suggestions:

1. Let the user disable this feature. It does not make sense for all of your users.

2. Make…

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. BUG REPORT: CC2019 Dynamic Link to AE broken

Currently, Premiere 2019 will read and play comps dynamically linked from AE that were created prior to the CC2018 version. Comps made in 2018 WILL NOT play (Media pending error) in Premiere CC2019.
    Also, fonts used in MOGRT files are not correct in Premiere CC2019 - and yes, I'm using typekite fonts.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Drop Down Lists and Arrays to custom meta data.

Add the ability to create custom arrays of values to add into a drop down list for a meta data field.

Similar to how the Camera Angles meta tag has a drop down list of options. We need to be able to create our own.

My example is creating categories of footage shot over a weekend. I am currently tagging using the text value, though it would be great if we had a specific drop down list to save time and type errors across multiple editor etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7.

Show clip markers in list view in the Project window a la FCP7. The functionality would behave similarly to bins and media, but would show markers under each video / audio clip, or sequence. And when you double click the marker in list view it would open the clip or sequence and take you to that marker's location.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add option to convert project bins to a directory tree when exporting consolidated project

I currently have all my production music keyworded in Premiere, but want to change the way I've got my library structured on disk. It would be nice to be able to create search bins using some of these keywords and export those bins as a directory structure within a consolidated project's destination.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".

Please allow cooperation with each editing software "migration of sequence data".
    I would like to exchange sequences with Avid and EDIUS using AAF or XML. However, at present, its accuracy is too low to use. Finalcut Pro 7 was highly accurate with interaction with other software. While there are many users who are transitioning from Finalcut Pro 7 to Premiere Pro, the fact that this function can not be used is a considerable disadvantage.
    各編集ソフトとの連携「シーケンスデータの移行」ができるようにしてほしい。
    AAF or XMLを使用してAvidやEDIUSとシーケンスをやりとりしたいが、現状ではその精度低すぎて使用できない。FinalcutPro7は他のソフトとやりとりが精度が高かった。FinalcutPro7からPremiereProに移行してくるユーザーが多い中、この機能が稼動できないのはかなりのデメリットになる。

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BPM meta data display.

When building a custom track from the sound library you are unable to view the bpm of the tracks imported. Addition of the BPM metadata display will be helpful in order to match the different tracks in the timeline.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. [Bug] Premiere Pro Crashes When You Click Import

Sometimes when you click import in Project>Import Premiere Pro Crashes this happens also when you double click project panel this happens sometimes but it's really annoying honestly it's a critical bug in my opinion and should be fixed as soon as possible

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. bin and sequence locking in team projects

It's crazy that you can lock shared projects, but you can't do it in team projects on the enterprise side... like give us a bunch more money, and we'll take away some features.

bin and sequence locking would add a really important layer of safety to all collaborative workflows. (aka avid has it)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Share projects between Rush-Premiere (to a different editor)

Hi - I am a premiere cc editor teaching diy editing to non-editor newbs (business owners making vids for social). They are not interested in learning premiere and they want an easy editing solution that is cheap. Filmora is a good option. I wanted to recommend Rush bc the benefit could be that they could share their rush project with a pro editor to add effects and finish. unfortunately it seems you cannot share Rush projects to another person. :( Sad, cause the lack of this use case means I'm back to recommending Filmora :( There is a huge demand…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. #ProjectSmoothOperator

Yes, I like project smooth operator. I just hope it won't take hours to process a few seconds of video. I edit hours of presentations, so it would be a nightmare. I edit my videos to split screen videos. The video is a medium shot of the speaker and besides them is their powerpoint presentation. Sometimes the speaker walk out of frame and I have to key frame them into the frame. It's a very tedious task to go through hours of footage. Yes, I like some automation to keep them in the frame.

I currently go through the footage…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Link Media issues: Videos unexpectedly unlink, insists files are audio

Videos offline, need to be linked/located though the project or files have not changed. Link Media will not link to videos saying they are audio files. Tried dumping all caches, renaming clips folder, reinstalling -- all no-go. Does not matter if MP4 or MOV.

This just cropped up for me. I am going nuts with all the problems that are costing me time and sweat. This Link Media failure is unacceptable, along with the audio issues (tracks not playing, inconsistent playback, need to solo/unsolo and move audio tracks); the Replace Footage failures...

Adobe, this is nuts.

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Projects  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. プロジェクトファイルごとに作業した時間がわかるようにしてほしい

プロジェクトの作成日時や、そこで作成したシーケンスの作成日時、
    プロジェクト・シーケンス生成から現在までいつ開いていつ保存したかを時系列でグラフ化できるようにしてほしい。
    実際に編集作業をしていた総時間(Premiereがアクティブになってマウスを動かしていた時間)をプロジェクトごとに表示できるようにしてほしい。
    理由は請求書や見積もりを作成するときに正確な編集時間を知ることができるからです。

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On new versions, STOP FORCING ME TO RENAME PROJECTS

As it is now, when adobe update premiere, when i am then opening a project, adobe automatically forces me to rename the project, so i end up with several versions of the same project. STOP THAT!!!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to copy folder structures from the operating system directly into Premiere.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE allow us to copy folder structures from the operating system directly into Premiere.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere project files DISAPPEARED from my computer

A Premiere file that I have been working on for WEEKS suddenly and unexpectedly disappeared from my hard drive. Yes - DISAPPEARED completely. How can a file just vanish? If you think I'm lying do a Google search. I verified in Finder that my work folder and original clips are all still there, but the actual .pproj project file and auto-save folders are gone. I worked on the file, saved it, closed the project then the next evening when I went to open it it was gone from the project list on the Premiere home screen, AND the files were…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Remove/Merge duplicate clips

Often through importing sequences from other projects you find yourself with two identical clips in your project. Some way to merge these two identical clips into one clip would be outstanding and help keep projects from getting messy.

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base