Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Workspaces missing when updating from 2018 (12.1.2) to 2019 (13.0)

After updating my Premiere version to CC 13.0, my workspaces stored in Creative Cloud settings refuse to sync. The settings were on the computer and worked with 12.1.2, but after updating to 13.0, I can no longer see any of the existing workspaces and I can't seem to re-add them using another computer with the same workspaces synced with Creative Cloud. I will be reverting to the previous version until I can actually use my own settings with the new version!

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. load custom video tracks onto new sequence preset

I would like to be able to load my custom video tracks onto a new sequence preset. Apparently I can only do it with audio. It would save a lot of time. If I'm creating a sequence preset it's because I want to save time and start working immediately. Instead of having to name my video tracks every time I start a new project. If you can do it with audio, please make it available for video tracks.

Thank you very much,
    Ricardo

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. In and Out Points after Interpreting

I propose an option when interpreting footage in Premiere. Lets say you have a bunch of files shot at 60fps and you bring them into premiere and start working with them. You set in and out points on all your clips trying to trim the fat. Well now I know I want those shots on a 23.976 timeline to playback in slow motion. I could slow down the clips with speed in the timeline right? Well that does not work as well as interpreting the footage does. So I go back to my file and I do modify>interpret footage. This…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ease In & Out Hotkey Option

Hi, please add the option to set Hotkeys for Ease In and Ease Out of Keyframes! I don't know how many hours of my life this has allready cost me, always having to right click and chose Ease In or Out! PLEASE make it happen!

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Preset preview playback speed

Back in the 1980's when I first started editing on 3/4", we had buttons for half speed, full speed and 2x speed playback forward or reverse. I'd love to have a way to program a key to be whatever playback speed I want, without having to hit a long key sequence to get there. Like right now to get a slower speed forward, I have to hit [space]JJ (space bar, upper case J twice to get the speed I want.) That's fine if you do it once, but I'm going to get carpal tunnel syndrome doing it all day for…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. keyframe besier handles in Program window too small

When editing spacial key frames in the Program window to adjust bezier paths, the path, keyframe points, and bezier handles are difficult to see and click on. Larger points and handles would be great. The ability to customize the color and size in preferences would be preferable. It is possible now to adjust the brightness but not the size or color.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Image Set to Frame Size - Preference option to always have this selected when dragging into your timeline

Add a preference options to always 'set to frame size' when dragging an image into your sequence. So, you don't have to do it for many pictures on your timeline

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Keyboard Shortcuts in Menus

When creating a keyboard shortcut for a command that appears in any menu, show that keyboard shortcut in the menu next to the menu item.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. waveform generation

I have projects with very big large footage that I don't need the peak files and are filling up my cache. Then I have projects in which I do want to have that done automatically.

And it's inconvenient to reset it every-time through the preferences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sort sequences by modification date (not creation date)

It would be extremely helpful to have modification date/time metadata listed for sequences. Currently, this metadata only exists for media in the project. This has been an issue for a very long time now, and most other editing applications have this feature. It's especially crucial when a different editor takes over someone else's project or is referencing an older project. Please make this feature available, we would be so incredibly grateful! Thank you!

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. pending

Hi, I came up with 2 solutions about the "media pending" problem you get with .MP4 video files. In my case, these 2 methods worked fine for me but I truely believe the first one is the most important and effective.

• So, to solve that you have to reorganize your "Assembly" window. What I mean by that is to reorder your media files by putting them in several bins. Instead of having 3 bins of 60 files in it, make 10 or 12 bins with 10 to 20 files maximum in them. Then, things will be faster to load and…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Reveal in finder shortcut

The option to assign a shortcut to 'Reveal in Finder' for assets in the project panel seems to have disappeared in the 2019 update.

Not sure why this is? It would be great if shortcut options could remain consistent. Thank you for your work.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Shortcut for reverse clip

A shortcut to immediately reverse a clip.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please change the audio wave form color to the original way; which was: Black background, and actual waveform colored

Please change the audio wave form's colors to the original way; which was: Black background, and actual waveform colored.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add a keyboard shortcut to "add/delete a key frame" for effect masks

E. g. gaussian blur when blurring a moving person. I find it more effective and trusted to do it manually than with the automatic option because it works frame by frame (even when the person is at rest)).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Sync Keyboard layouts

I have had to get new computers and switch to new ones a lot lately. My settings never sync to the new machines and I always have to remake all my keyboard shortcuts. Keyboard shortcuts should be attached to my CC account not the app on the computer. That way we can download our keyboard or workspace layouts when we upgrade gear or have to restore apps.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Getting blank custom workspace when changing form another workspace to one of my own

Whenever I switch to a custom workspace that I created from one of Adobe's or another users, I get a blank workspace with no panels at all.

It appears it's a bug that isn't saving the workspace or not allowing you to access a custom one when switching from anothers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Change default names when duplicating item in Project Panel

Any time I duplicate a file in the Project Panel, the default name is "copy 01." There needs to be a way to change this default so that it doesn't say "copy." Why can't it just create a sequential file name like in After Effects? I label sequences as version numbers, so it would be great to just duplicate and have the sequence labeled as "v2" then "v3" instead of "v1 copy 1." It's very annoying and a waste of time re-naming sequences over and over again.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base