Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Add caption"

Please add an optional Keyboard Shortcut for "Add caption" when on the Captions area of the timeline.

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop the stupid timeline removal

It is so sick and idiotic that you can delete a timeline.. The whole film for a client just by x-ing the timeline just over it where you can switch. Soooo much **** to do to find it. And not at least extra work man!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Please give an option under “set to frame size” to match to horizontal OR vertical dimension

Please give an option under “set to frame size” to match to horizontal frame OR vertical frame. Mismatched aspect ratios make this a pain. This could also be something set in the preferences.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. bug: delete cache files when cache exceeds -> wrong max space

I just launched Premiere Pro for the first time on my new PC;
    I have a 500 GB SSD as primary disk, and I added a 2TB SSD disk as cache for our projects (that are stored on a NAS).
    I open preferences and then I changed the cache location (both files and database) to the secondary SSD.
    Then I enabled the "automatically delete oldest cache files when cache exceeds" option and then I tried to specify 1000 GB BUT it automatically changed the number to 465 (that is the space available on primary SSD).
    Then I tried to confirm…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Fix issue of workspace customization not saving

Workspace options i set to appear set to be hidden does not save. Even if you delete the workspaces you'd like to appear in the bar, when you reopen the program, the bar reverts to the default workspace customization of everything included

57 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. User settable color management options

We need user settings similar to Resolve where the user can tell Pr what space/profile is used for the display, AND what space/profile should be used for the export.Especially with HDR coming in fast with the wider gamut involved AND with all the P3 Macs and other monitors running wider gamut, this is a must moving forward. We'll all be working with multiple color management needs.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug in enabling safe margins (Premiere Pro CC 2019)

I'm getting a black screen on the Program monitor when I try to enable Safe Margins on it.

The bug started right after updating the software to 2019 version.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto sync setting upon opening/closing app

Update the current setting sync method by manually selecting to upload or download settings from the cloud.
    Upon closing PP, settings should automatically upload to creative cloud so when the app is opened next time on any machine with the same account, it can be downloaded automatically.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. The line on the timeline that separates PICTURE from SOUND should stand out at a glance. Make it RED? or GREEN or BLUE?

The line on the timeline that separates PICTURE from SOUND should stand out at a glance. Make it RED? or GREEN or BLUE?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Improve exporting Markers lists (and spell check would be nice)

The current system is very limited in being able to export marker lists, one of the three doesn't even include the written comments, just a timecode and the other two leave a lot to be desired.

Revamp this for a much more useful expience where we can export PDFs of the entire project, add custom colors, even some custom formatting would be awesome. If not too much, a spell check would be great.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Saved Workspaces

I love the saved workspaces. Is there any way that they could... work? I have rare instances where the windows have arranged the same and never has the bin columns brought up the same setup as the saved space. Even when I save as a new space, it's different each time. While it's exciting to see what Premiere will choose as the dominant window, it's not very helpful, and it wastes a lot of time.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere cc 2019'da Enable Mercury Transmit seçimini yaptığımda video ikincil monitöre aktarılamıyor.

Premiere cc 2019'da Enable Mercury Transmit seçimini yaptığımda video ikincil monitöre aktarılamıyor.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Can’t access Premiere Pro preferences.

Can’t access Premiere Pro preferences. When I navigate to the menu selection (Edit>Preferences>General), the preferences dialog box fails to appear. Appearance of bug seems to have coincided with the latest Windows 10 update

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add preference to have playhead stop when you begin working in sequence

In Final Cut when you were watching a sequence and decided you wanted to add footage, or change something or fix a cut, and you went into change said things. The playhead would immediately stop where it was. Not continually play down the entire sequence and move past where you are currently working and not be able to do so. Can you add a preference to STOP playhead upon changes? something to that effect. i cannot get used to it just playing and moving past where i want to stop and work. its not efficient at all

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Track targeting behavior

Change the method of targeting tracks so that the sequence defaults to all tracks being targeted unless the user takes action, such as a preference choice.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make Bins always on top when in List View

When in List View, add a setting to make Bins always appear on top of the list, regardless of the sorting order.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Change Program Window Background Color

Be able to change Program Background Color from black to anu other color. Sometimes is needed to change scale or position and eventually I miss some pixels off the grid, and the color black, from background shows up instead. But black is hard to see most of times during editing, and I only realize my mistake after exporting the video. If I could change black to yellow for example, or some "explicit" color, I would be able to see my mistake, BEFORE exporting.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Option somewhere to enable auto nest clips when apply warp stabilizer to clips that need to be nested.

As of now one has to nest a clip manually each time they want to warp stabalize if the clips scale, position, etc is not of it original resolution in resolution to the sequence size. An option somewhere to enable auto nest clips when apply warp stabilizer to these clips would be perfecto.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base