Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Application/Program Workspace Color

Why is Premiere Pro (and other Adobe products) limited to this horrible Black/Gray workspace? Some of us, especially as we get older, need a brighter background. This dark workspace is virtually unusable and there is no way to change the color. The brightness slider actually makes it worse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Premiere Pro "ImporterQuickTime.prm" issue.

Premiere Pro does not launch and it stop at "ImporterQuickTime.prm". after update to Premiere Pro Version 22.0.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please allow Premiere Pro to have more than 16 color labels

Having the 16 color label limit is very frustrating for some specific work.

It would be fantastic if Adobe Would remove this limit label limit.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Default undo / history states set to 100 instead of 32

Change the default undo / history states setting to 100 instead of 32. Need more undos sometimes. Many times. Just make the default 100 so we never have to go in there and change it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Bug Report: Console Settings Not Working

During the most recent updates, selecting "False" for item "FE.AllowMultipleOpenProjects" has stopped working. No matter what I do, Premiere still opens multiple projects within themselves. This is extremely annoying.

Also, custom workspaces are STILL NOT saving properly. I've done every thing I know to do, and wasted so much time reading forum thread after forum thread. The issue is specifically with the "Project" window being in the wrong place when creating a new project.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Temporary Hand Tool Command + improvements + MMB Click Enabled

I've seen a few ideas for temporary enabling H or the Spacebar as well as more navigation in all of the panels. This is sort of a combination request of those - I think the best thing would be to leave the tool editable in the shortcuts with the temporary setting. In AE and AI you can just click in the middle mouse button and temporary enable the hand tool for navigating all of the panels vertically/horizontally, which is my preference and would keep things more consistent between your programs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To be able to hide factory preset effect bins

I've ask this before to delete these bins, how about letting us be able to hide these bins.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option to also navigate to markers end point.

Shift+M takes you to the beginning of the next marker in the clip/timeline.

Make it a user option to let Shift+M also stop at the END of a marker.

I use markers extensively and once they are set up I always cut at the beginning and the end of these. Having a short cut for stopping at the markers end will speed up the process.

....a small step for mankind, a giant leap for .... well, at least me :).

Thanks

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Bug on Arrow Keys in Program Panel?

When I change the function of the arrow keys it works perfectly in Source Monitor Panel and in the Timeline Panel. But in the Program Panel the custom assignment is ignored and the default setting (1 step left, go to next edit...) is used. Even after deleting all functions from the Arrow Keys in the keyboard shortcuts menu the Program Panel still uses its default settings.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

Option to have imported media automatically assigned label color of folder label color.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ability To Turn Off Warning Pop-up When Toggling Keyframes.

If there is someone from Adobe that could suggest giving the 20 minute job to one of the staff at Adobe to add a 'Do not show again' checkbox to the "This action will delete keyframes. Do you want to continue?" warning, I and many others would be more than greatful to re-gain the hours of my life I have wasted pressing this button for so many years.

It doesn't show up in after effects, where it frankly would be even more necessary to have it, so why plague premiere users with having to click this button. every. single. time?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Give option to set a default scratch disk for ALL projects, by workstation

For performance, Adobe recommends having an external drive for scratch disk. I did this.

However, every time I receive or exchange a project from a client, I need to manually change all SEVEN scratch disk paths in the Projects Settings. Every single time.

I exchange a LOT of projects. This gets really tiring.

I would love to have the ability to set a default to my external scratch disk once and for all and for ALL future projects on my workstation.

Thank you.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When the playhead goes off the screen, if i press spacebar it pumps to playhead 2022

When i press play & the playhead goes off the screen, if i press spacebar it pumps to playhead, only in 2022
    2021 this does not happen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Set Default Spatial Interpolation To LINEAR

Pleaseeee add a setting that allows you to set the default spatial interpolation to linear instead of auto bezier. Half of my time editing is me changing all my key frames to linear and its really annoying. I've also seen that linear is supposed to maybe be the default? If it is, then for me & some users that is not the case, so the ability to change the default setting would be epic. Thanks!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Reinstate DV capture to Premiere Pro!

Catalina (Mac OS) has nullified the DV capture setting for Premiere Pro. Editors need this feature desperately. Please bring it back. I have lots of old tapes I need to capture. Am I supposed use iMovie?We pay for these features. Please add them back.

94 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

101 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Premiere Pro Shortcuts do not work on Czech Keyboard after updating to macOS Monterey

After updating to macOS Monterey, Premiere Pro 2022 keyboard shortcuts are not working (czech keyboard). Even when I change to US keyboard layout, some shortcuts work, some don't. Absolutely destoyed my workflow. Is there any fix for this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Translation wrong in italian language "Brightness & Contrast"

I noticed a wrong translation in "brightness and contrast" and it comes out in the English language instead in the Italian language "Luminosità e contrasto". This happens from the 2021 and 2022 versions since the previous ones did not have this bug (according to some friends of mine who have always had the program).

How can it be solved?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow users to change location of Adobe folder

Every time Premiere Pro is opened, it creates a folder in Documents named Adobe, with subfolders for each application (e.g., Premiere Pro, After Effects Pro, etc.). Our team (as well as the many other users ranting all over the internet) would like to be able to choose a different location for this Adobe folder so it doesn't show up in Documents and mess up our file organization system.
    This is a source of real frustration for our team, and it seems there are many many other users that agree with me. Please fix this soon. Thank you.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, I wonder if you could bring Turkish language support to your application, you would do us a great favor, thank you.

Hello, I wonder if you could bring Turkish language support to your application, you would do us a great favor, thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base