Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Marcador Automático, quando movimenta vídeo ou áudio na time line

O premiere na time line tinha tipo um marcado automático, quando eu movia um vídeo com o mouse ele já alinhava com o que estava na camada de baixo, agora não está mais assim. Não sei porque removeram esse recurso. Mas gostaria que ele voltasse. Ele é fundamental para alinhar vídeo com áudio, camada de ajuste com vídeo e etc...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I installed Premiere Pro 2020 recently and Im trying to view the video on full screen with cmd+~ and nothing happens (macbook)

I installed Premiere Pro 2020 recently and Im trying to view the video on full screen with cmd+~ and nothing happens. Anyone knows why this could be? Working on a macbook

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Workspace like in CAD software

Premiere pro 2020 is hopeless as my workspace changes all the time. Not possible to be productive anymore. ADOBE should study how a CAD software works. You can keep the old workspace over years and it does not change at any time - unless the user load another. I dont work with graphics all the time so i cant learn all new stuff, just want to make or edit some movie sometimes. From now on I will not update my adobe anymore, will find some simpler software which is productive

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Program-view on second monitor, causing start-up freeze (14.6.0 Build 51)

Got 2 external monitors, through a Razer Chroma X (Radeon VII) and my 15" MacBook lid closed when working.
    I use my second monitor for Program-view when editing, and first monitor for timeline, source, project-bin and such.
    It's activated under Preferences -> Playback and Video Device where I have checked the desired monitor to show Program-view.

If I close, and try to open any project in any way. Premiere Pro will freeze while loading the project.
    To avoid this, I have to open Premiere Pro, and before I open project I uncheck the monitor (any monitor, for that matter) in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Show colour labels in Program>tile view, not just in list view

Labelling items and folders with different colours makes navigating big projects quite fast, but it feels pointless if those colours can't be seen while in tile view

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Need preferences option to disable Composite In Linear Color

Within the preferences menu, I need the option to disable Composite In Linear Color (found in the Sequence Settings menu). I never use this option as cross dissolves are jarring with it on. I'd prefer to have this option disabled every time I create a new project and to not to have to manually turn it off each time I create a new project. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Frame Size

When you start a project sometimes you forget to adjust frame size to your preference. But when you adjust frame size larger or smaller your sequence layers do not adjust with the frame size. So maybe add a setting or implement something to where our sequence layers adjust with the frame size if the frame size is change

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Launching Lightroom resets shared media cache location for Pr, Ae, Au and Me

Hi,
    By simply launching the latest Lightroom Classic (9.3), it will set the shared media caches locations for Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and Media Encoder to the default Lightroom video cache location.

/Users/{USERNAME}/Library/Caches/Adobe/Lightroom/Video

Even though Lightroom's own media cache location might be custom set to something else.

Running the latest app versions available on MacOS Catalina 10.15.5

Does this also mean that the rather small cache size limitations usually set in lightroom now apply to the video editing apps shared cache too? Will Lightroom also delete cache files from Pr, Ae, Au, Me ?

This bug has been reported…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

I have a 2020 iMac (P3 display) and a 1080p 24" Dell ultrasharp (sRGB) as second monitor that I use for Mercury Transmit in Premiere and After Effects.

It looks like the color management feature in Premiere Pro only look at the main display color space - the display with the menu bar. This results in having OK colors in the program monitor on the iMac screen but it darkens the picture on the Dell monitor. Meanwhile, this doesn't happen in After Effects at all, using Display Color Management in After Effects works with each ICC profile of any attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

I have a 2020 iMac (P3 display) and a 1080p 24" Dell ultrasharp (sRGB) as second monitor that I use for Mercury Transmit in Premiere and After Effects.

It looks like the color management feature in Premiere Pro only look at the main display color space - the display with the menu bar. This results in having OK colors in the program monitor on the iMac screen but it darkens the picture on the Dell monitor. Meanwhile, this doesn't happen in After Effects at all, using Display Color Management in After Effects works with each ICC profile of any attached…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Color Management in Premiere Pro only works with GUI monitor's ICC profile

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Enable WASAPI

Please enable Windows Audio Subsystem API. It is already available in Audition and ought to be available in Premiere Pro as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Add extra options to Default Media Scaling Preferences

Hi team,

I'm constantly receiving footage that is in various full frame formats and continually having to scale out the pillar/letterboxes as needed. It would be great to add an additional preference pane underneath the default media scaling to choose something like full media or full bleed. Default to full media like everyone's used to, but then also, if you have a 2048x1080 or 4096x2160 frame allow premiere to fill the entire frame if requested? I know it's super menial, but it would save a lot of time when working with tons of full frame footage, yet delivering in a…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation

an option in adobe media encoder to read the frame rate of interpreted footage from premier pro instead of OG files for proxy creation so you dont have to wait and manually re-interpret footage at different frame rates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop playback overlays from blocking main monitor

I use Premiere in my main monitor with playback in a second monitor. However, when Premiere is minimized, an overlay of the current playback video moves to my main monitor and remains on top, no matter what. This, despite having selected "Disable video output when in the background" in Preferences. This malfunction prevents full main monitor usage. Not even Photoshop can override it . My only option is to close Premiere It's a drag. Please help.

Thank you in advance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add debug.help command to the Console that lists & describes all of the settings in the Debug Database window

Basically the same thing as con.help, but for the debug database view. I have no idea what "DS.disableGLARBclevent" is, but I would really like to just in case it is useful. Integrating it into the Debug Database View would also be ideal.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base