Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Extend Selected Edit to Playhead" now automatically put you into trim mode

As of 2020 update, when you do an extend edit to playhead, which I use and have used often, it automatically kicks you into trim mode. This causes me to now have to exit trim mode to get back to editing, each time causing me extra clicks and annoyance. If you added this as a feature, please give us a way to turn it off so I can simply extend edit to playhead again! This happened as of 2020 update.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Restore DV capture settings in Premier and Catalina

DV capture settings have disappeared. Please restore and work with MAC to restore settings.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Unlimited Custom Labels

I love being able to color code my clips, and to have the flexibility to choose my own custom label colors, but having only 16 label slots really limits my color coding system! Avid Media Composer allows you to open up an unlimited color picker for each clip, and you there is NO maximum number of colors.

I miss being able to label things with detailed categories- ex: Blues for interviews, every subject is their own shade of blue. Pinks for Broll, every location is a different shade of pink. And so on. Glad Premiere has expanded the number recently…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. DV capture setting gone [BUG]

For the capture settings, I only have an option to capture HDV and not DV. This only occurred after I updated my macbook pro to Catalina. Please fix this issue

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Automatic Audio waveform generation

Our setup is multiple user account in single workstation and every user has their own settings. i am looking for a particular settings that need to be disabled across all user profile.

Is there any option to disable "Automatic Audio Waveform Generation" in config file globally?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow editors to change the colour of the softwares interface

I know editors whereby they feel that the defult colour scheme is obslite, Please allow us to change the colour of the interface ie the blue and grey colour scheme.

I understand we are able to change the shades of the colours, but the ability to completley change the colours would be great!

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Keyboard Shortcuts in the Cloud

It would be awesome if you guys enabled a feature where you could upload your edited keyboard shortcuts to the cloud for your account. That way when you do a clean re-install on your computer (Mac or Windows) you can come back to Premiere with your shortcuts already there back to normal. Or if you going to work on someone else's computer, it would be nice to even be able to share your keyboard shortcuts with someone else's account or export them into a file that you could import into Premiere.

Thanks so much Adobe!!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Please make custom label colors persist with project file

Custom label colors should persist with project so that the colors appear correctly when you open the project on a different computer

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Audio Hardware to recognise headphones automatically

Audio Hardware doesn't automatically recognise my headphones. Everytime i have to unplug and plug back in I have to manually change the settings to headphones. This is a pain when working in an envoirnment constant change is required.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Tools Panel dock onto Workspaces/Home Panel

Allow the Tools panel to dock onto the Workspaces panel.

Also allowing control of the Tool options, size and which items display. Also, allowing the horizontal sizing of the two panels so they can fit on one line. Thanks!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support Faderport Production Controller

Es wäre schön, wenn Premiere den Faderport Production Controller von Presonus unterstützen würde.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Workspaces

When updating from 2019 to 2020 Photoshop, Premiere and AFX OVERWRITE preferences and / or workspaces of the previous version. It becomes impossible then to retrieve the old setup.

Please Verify this.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Go to Previous/Next Edit (Up and Down arrows) should also go to IN/OUT points.

There should be a checkbox option in preferences for the GO TO PREVIOUS/NEXT EDIT commands (usually assigned to the up and down arrows) to also go to the IN and OUT POINTS that are set in a sequence.

Final Cut Pro worked this way and I really miss it. I hate having to use SHIFT-IN/OUT . I even assigned goto in and out to the 8 and 9 keys (above I and O) but I just don't like the workflow. I thought about assigning them to Q and W like Avid, but I use the Trim Edit to Playhead function…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.

System requirements, especially ideal loading of memory increased from 2019.
    It is a pity that it only works on high spec machines.
    There are many reports that the response at the time of reproduction has become extremely bad.
    Especially when editing the AVCHD material with a long length, the response becomes severe.
    This is worse than the previous version, so the user's reputation is very bad.
    I'm still convinced that the newly added function is bad response, but it is quite hard for the user if the general function that did not have a problem with the previous version got…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. レガシータイトルのパネル表示バグ

レガシータイトルのパネルを開くとプロパティやスタイルのパネルが消えてしまうバグ。
    過去のアップデートで対応したと報告されているが、縦向きの映像に対してはバグが残っている。

また、横向きの映像に対しても、毎回毎回パネルの表示が崩れる。

早急に対応してほしい。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. レガシータイトルのパネル表示バグ

レガシータイトルのパネルを開くとプロパティやスタイルのパネルが消えてしまうバグ。
    過去のアップデートで対応したと報告されているが、縦向きの映像に対してはバグが残っている。

また、横向きの映像に対しても、毎回毎回パネルの表示が崩れる。

早急に対応してほしい。

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. No Turkish language support.Please solve!!!

No Turkish language support.Please solve!!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Modify timecode of clip not setting to original

Premiere Pro version 13.1

To set the timecode of a clip to original timecode you have to apply this setting twice to modify the the clip to original timecode. This must be a bug. It is wasting me a lot of time!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Preference & Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Audio Input/Output hotkey

I wish there was a way to change the audio output with a set hotkey. This would allow quick switches between headphones and speakers without unplugging headphones or going into preferences. When I need to quickly show someone an edit and have been working with headphones I should be able to hot key switch to the speakers for playback.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please remove the Auto Save POP UP when it's saving. It's highly distracting while editing.

The auto save has this incredibly annoying POP UP that appears during it's function. There is no need for the pop up. Please add an option to turn the POP UP off. When we are editing, concentration is key, and this POP UP breaks concentration. It's a huge pain constantly being disturbed. Thanks. I'm sure many will agree.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base