Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add a Fullscreen Button in the Program Monitor.

I'm honestly still surprised that even the latest versions of Premiere Pro CC still doesn't have this feature, Premiere Pro CC really at some point needs to add a Fullscreen Button both in your Computer's Drop Down File Menu and in the Program Monitor so you can actually playback all of your assembled video and audio clips in Fullscreen mode, and then obviously press "Esc" to exit out of Fullscreen mode.

I'm aware that you can use the ~ (Tilda) Key to closely zoom in and maximize the length of each window in each tab which I have used, but…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have had this feature for many years – Ctrl+Tilde. Esc to get out. I know we have a lot of keyboard shortcuts and you aren’t expected to know them all, but one good way to find out what they are is to open the Keyboard Shortcuts editor from the Premiere Pro menu. From there try searching for commands to see what the shortcut is or even reassign it to something that makes more sense to you. Hope this helps.

2. Error!!! Help!!!

I apologize for using Google translate. My English is not so good.
    The problem started a couple of days ago. Here is a video that will make everything clear.
    There is only one question. Is it just me or someone else?
    And how do I fix this error?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Regular video playback stutters. Premiere Pro 2020

My Video playback on my Timeline and Source window stutter. The screen tears, the video's frames switch frames back and forth while there are no issues in audio playback.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There’s not much to go on, in your post.

If you can reliably reproduce the issue, please reach out to Support and provide files and step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the problem; happy to pursue it further.

4. NEW UPDATE ISSUE

The new update i made yesterday on Premiere PRO stopped my playback. Only the audio plays when i hit playback. Video gets stuck and shows MEDIA PENDING but the audio still plays.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Issues with the newest update

Latest update issues: (1) Playback hangs so long it has tripled work time; (2) Legacy titles won't retain arrangement of tool ribbons--must widen tool ribbon on left, narrow the settings ribbon on right, and please make the Legacy Title Styles menu closeable. (3) Enable defaults for transitions like "page peel" (i.e. peel from top-right or reverse). (4) When duplicating a Legacy Title, a title from a sequence is suddenly highlighted causing user to inadvertently change its name--very dangerous issue! thanks in advance for you help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. BUG: Multi Monitor Full Screen Video Broken with Mismatched DPI Monitors.

If you have two separate monitors in Windows 10 with different DPI settings (say one 2.5k monitor with 100% DPI Scaling, and another 4k monitor with 150% DPI Scaling) and attempt to setup a mutli-monitor workspace, full screen video (mecury transmit/or ctrl+~ for full screen on main monitor) won't display properly.

Steps...

1. Have two different DPI settings for multi-monitor on Windows.

2. Move project panel or any workspace panel onto secondary display.

3. Use CTRL+~ to "Toggle full screen" or turn on transmit for secondary display.

4. Video will be over scaled and mis-placed on monitor.

I get that many people don't have…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. premier pro 2019 does not play back video

Downloaded Premier Pro 2019 recently. It worked just fine. I did a project and all was well. The next day it wouldn't play back video. I upgraded the drivers. I downloaded the newest update from Adobe. NOTHING works. I cleared the cache, I set the quality of playback to the lowest possible setting. It won't play back. I'm under pressure for time, please help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I know you MUST be aware of this....

Live playback in CC2019 is staggeringly bad. I am a member of a large company with a lot of Adobe users. This is really quite unacceptable. Please fix this yesterday. Stop trying to needlessly rush out "improved" versions of this product. It just needs to work. Period.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2019 adobe runs slow on windows 10 I just bought this program and am extremely dissapointed

adobe premiere 2019 runs slow on windows 10 and It is disappointing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Premiere Pro runs wonderfully, on many Windows 10 systems.

If you can reproduce the problem in current builds of PPro, please contact Support and provide step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce it; we’d be happy to help.

11. new update is not working on my win10

been a while since i opened premiere pro. But After the lastest update, I am having this issue: I can open old projects, but I can not play the sequence, nor can i play clips in premier pro. (the clips are fine, I checked)

so I tried create new project, and still having this issue: squence not playable, nor can I play clips.

what can I do?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. PC V13.0.2 (Build 38)

After making any edit within the timeline, playback with spacebar is slow to respond, sits for 5-6 seconds.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base