Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

4 results found

1. Blackmagic Ultra Monitor 3G in 2021 PP

I was recently told by your tech support that 2021 PP does not support playback through the Blackmagic Ultra Studio Monitor 3G dongle on the Mac Mini M1. However, it does work on 2020 PP with no issues. I think something got broke in 2021 PP because it doesn't even show up in the PP preference menu, even though it is installed on the computer.
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Canon XF705 HEVC-MXF 4K files have very choppy unusable playback even at 1/8 resolution

Thank you for including HEVC-MXF support in your recent update. However at 4K the files are still unusable, even at 1/8 resolution I get choppy playback (works fine at 1080) which means I can't edit. I have a 2 day old iMac Pro with upgraded memory, processors, and video cards.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bug - Audio intermittently muted until solo button activated and deactivated

Some audio tracks will intermittently stop playing back, however if you solo and unsolo a track (any audio track will do), the audio starts playing back as normal.

This started as of 12.1, and continues.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Some audio stops playing back.
    2. Solo an audio track.
    3. Unsolo that audio track.
    4. Sound plays back as expected.
    12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Reg Santo Tomas responded

The issue could occur when an audio track was muted in a sequence and then the v12.1.1 project was saved and closed. When you reopened the project, the UI for the sequence no longer showed the audio track as being muted as the UI reset the toggle to show it as on. When a user would play back the sequence , not all of the audio tracks would appear to play causing them to possibly think it was a caching issue or codec related issue. Premiere was actually playing the sequence back correctly as those tracks were muted from the previous save state but the UI bug caused the issue where there was no indication that the track was muted.

Solution: (the Fix)
    Once a v12.1.1 project shows this UI behavior it needs to be corrected and resaved. Note v12.1.2 will not correct this issue simply by opening the project…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base