Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make render linking more efficient - or at least allow re-linking

I've been having a lot of problems with render linking after closing and re-opening projects. I open a project and watched PPro build the render in the designated folder next to the project. Close the project and re-open it and it found the render fine. Close Premiere pro and re-open it and then the project - found some of the renders - but not all. Closed PP a second time and re-opened it - no renders at all. Tried this a couple of times with other projects saving all the time - same results.

It's not a deal breaker, just…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Pro 12.1.1 on Windows 10 April 2018 Update causes video from Nikon D810 to appear pink

When I import an .mov file straight from a Nikon D810, or open an existing project with a file as such, the program monitor shows the video with purple and green lines. The video plays back, but with the lines over the entirety. Audio is unaffected. The .mov files play normally in outside programs.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Glitchy playback when converting Premier Pro project from 2017 to 2018

Hi,

We've run into an issue that we can replicate when converting a project from Premier Pro 2017 to 2018. On 2017, playback is completely normal and on 2018 we experience glitchy graphics with video cutting in/out unexpectedly.

We have zipped up the two projects for you to analyse if you could please recommend the best way to deliver the content to you (about 15GB)?

Thanks,

Jordan

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow playback of a simple 4k clip with no effects on it on an 8 core Mac Pro with 42 gigs of ram

Can't playback a simple 4k clip with no effects on it on an 8 core Mac Pro with 42 gigs of ram. 2015 worked fine. Take that same clip into 2017 or 2018 and it's unplayable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Playback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. H264 video playback is green with OpenCL

When I use Mercury Playback Engine with OpenCL, H264 video playback is green. The Lumetri graph is affected as well. However, when I disable OpenCL and use only Mercury Playback Engine, video playback is alright.
    Such thing does not happen to an HVC1 cideo.
    My CPU is i7-7700k and my GPU is Intel Graphics HD 630.
    Please solve this problem, since OpenCL helps render efficiently. :)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Please make Sony VX2000 and Sony DCR-TRV38 cameras work properly with premiere pro

audio sounds very interrupted and scratchy. Please make it work in the next realease.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The slide control in the control section

Please bring back the slide control that allows forward and backward play at very slow to very fast speeds. This tool was great for lining up sounds to video motion (very slow playback) and also to quickly scrub through a clip. I came to CC from CS5 and really miss that feature.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Multicam Premiere 2018

O vídeo trava enquanto o audio continua quando estou o painel de multicam habilitado. Estou usando um imac i7 com 16 de memória e rodando o playback em 1/8. Mesmo assim trava.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve scrubbing/fast forwarding performance with these 3 ideas!

Scrubbing and Fast Forwarding performance is often painfully slow.

Here's an example by Jayme Cowley Media Co. of scrubbing performance in Pr vs Resolve: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPUc22itSA. The associated FR he posted mentions the problem but doesn't offer any specific solutions.

Here are 3 improvements that could greatly enhance scrubbing and fast forwarding in Pr:

1. SCRUBBING/FF RESOLUTION: In addition to being able to set the Payback and Paused Resolution in the Source/Program Monitor's wrench menus, it would be great to also be able to specify the resolution that's used when scrubbing or Fast Forwarding in the Timeline or Source Monitor. This…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stabilizer must now be rendered to view

Hi again//

When using Warp Stabilizer, I apply the effect to the clip. It analyzes, stabilizes. Then when I hit playback, the picture snaps up into the top left quarter of the frame. Only when I render the clip does it play back normally.

This is fresh to PP2020.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 20 21 22 24 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base