Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. .mov import bug

Since 12.1.0 There is an import bug in which Premier will import XDCAM .mov files as audio only. It only does this with some files though.

I have not been able to find any rhyme or reason to the bug. For example, the majority of files shot on the same day, on the same camera import as audio only, except some get interpreted as video.

Previous versions of Preiemer were able to import these same files just fine. Clearing the media cache and restarting do not fix this is issue. Converting the files in Encoder to mxf fixes the problem…

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug report: Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.1.2

I just tried to import a file PM4 file from my Xiaomi Yi 4K+ and I am getting this nasty error: File Import Failure. The importer reported a generic error. ImporterMPEG (Importer:39) and ImporterQuickTime (Importer:57)
    I am using PC Windows 10 Pro. However, I have another laptop running the previous version of Premiere Pro CC 2018 12.1.1 and there works fine. Please fix that nasty bug!!! I cannot use my files on the main PC!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’ve addressed this issue with the latest update for Premiere Pro and Media Encoder. You can download both immediately.

Here’s an overview of what’s new with the latest version of Premiere Pro:
    adobe.com/uk/products/premiere/features.html

Thanks for your feedback – keep it coming!

Cheers,
    Patrick

3. Adobe Premiere Pro CC 12.1.0 - Elgato MP4/60FPS import issues

Hello,

I have a problem with adobe premiere pro 12.1.0 since the last update. I've created a project a week before that update. The source files have the following details:

Video (Made with Elgato HD60):

Codec: H264 - MPEG-4 AVC (part 10 avc1)

Lang: English

Res: 1920x1080

Frames: 60 per second

Format: Plana 4:2:0 YUV

Audio:

Codec: MEPG AAC Audio mp4a

Lang: English

Stereo - 48kHz

Before I've started the update everything worked fine. After the update I'm getting the screen pending media. If I click another point at the timeline I'm getting a picture from the video. But it…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Can No Longer Import Elgato Game Capture HD MP4's

With the most recent update we are no longer able to import MP4 files rendered from our Elgato Game Capture devices.

See thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/10330170/

Was advised to post here from this tweet: https://twitter.com/AdobeCare/status/986656431276470272

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Import  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base