Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. P. Pro not using correct graphics card

Myself and others have found that P. Pro is not using the correct graphics card when exporting. I understand that not all export material is exported using the graphics card, and that exporting is a highly CPU entistive process, but we have found that the program will use the integrated graphics. Even the P. Pro GPUSniffer lists the dedicated graphics card first in the command prompt, but the integrated graphics is still used. More information and troubleshooting steps that have been talked can be found in the following forum/link.
    https://forums.adobe.com/message/10369694#10369694

169 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

60 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix ISSUE with P.Pro 2019 NVIDIA GPU usage locking up entire system

I'm running a GTX 980 and a 4790k. Prior to 2019 update, GPU usage was never an issue.

Post-2019 update, Task Manager Shows 100% usage of GPU when just moving 1 slider in Lumetri Color. System Monitor also shows heavy GPU Memory usage.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Premiere 2019 still refuses to utilize dedicated GPUS on dual-GPU laptops

I'm running a Surface Book 2 equipped with a GTX 1060 and Intel integrated graphics. While I have had no issues forcing Premiere Pro 2018 to utilize my GTX 1060, Premiere Pro 2019 simply will not do so, regardless of the actions I take to try and force it to do so. Some users seem to have been able to resolve the issue on desktops, but I have had no such luck on my laptop

The options to enable hardware acceleration and CUDA rendering in Premiere 2019 DO appear, and all the boxes are checked--but Premiere 2019 still defaults to…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. better use of GPU for more effects

Many sequences don't need anything off the GPU Accelerated Effects list, so the GPU just sits there unused while the CPU is chugging away.

Please add things to the workload of the GPU so that the CPU doesn't carry the load if GPU resources are available.

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hardware Acceleration still playing up

Hey there,
    I've already made another post regarding the Hardware Acceleration issues on 13.1.2, and 13.1.3 still hasn't addressed them. You may find attached a screen recording showing the problem.

Please, make GPU Acceleration available, its simply ridiculous to be working with the CPU processor on a 20 min project.

Cheers,

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere Pro not using Nvidia GPU for rendering

My laptop has an Intel integrated GPU and a Nvidia Gtx960M GPU, however premiere pro will only use the Intel GPU for rendering, even if I have set the renderer to be CUDA and forced premiere to use the Nvidia GPU in Nvidia settings.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ability to choose graphic card

us that need to work on the road and have the newer laptops with dual GPU's are currently grossly set back as Premiere prioritizes the internal Intel graphic card, instead of the Nvdia card that is also present in the laptop.
    It's a widespread problem (few google searches proofs that) and it would be nice to have it fixed. especially as it's a trend with a dGPU.
    thanks in advance.

64 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. amd

Please allow amd rx560x graphic card to use opencl. We are large number of people with this gpu. Thanks.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Premiere Pro not using Dedicated GPU.

Premiere Pro is not using my Dedicated Graphics card: GTX 1080 6GB. It is using the CPU and my internal GPU, even if I set all the settings to use the GTX and add the card to cuda_supported_cards.txt.

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Nvidia GTX 1050 CUDA issue

Having a lots of CUDA playback issues (CUDA playback dropping off, black screen after few minutes) with Dell XPS 15 9750 with Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti. I got it to work reliably with and older GeForce driver (397.93) which I can no longer install because Win 10 64 automatic updates. The newer GeForce drivers 416.34 and 416.81 (compatible with Win 10 64 Built 17134) have CUDA playback issues with laster version of Premiere Pro CC (Version 13.0.1 (built 13). You can revert your project to Open CL mode which works reliably but much slower export/playback. Really frustrating with a new…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. nVidia Studio Driver 10-bit Support

Error-Report:
    The new, recently released, nvidia Studio Driver opened 10-bit display support for non-pro-cards (like GTX10xx, RTX20xx). So far so good. Premiere stopped working on a multicam edit, yesterday. Today it won't colorcorrect flawlessly. The playhead-line blinked on the timeline, the lumetri-window won't display the sliders correctly and turned white after switching to another program.
    As I went back to 8-bit display-settings and restarted my pc, everything worked again.

I've a GTX1070, Intel i7-5820K, 32GB DDR4 and current Windows 10 (1903 + updates).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Scribbles

hey guys, how are you guys guys my video he sometimes glitches, if he goes down just while editing it okay, but when I export these little scribbles go to the video.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Premiere Pro using Integrated and not Dedicated Graphics Card

I have GTX 1660 Ti and it cannot detected by Premiere Pro. It's using iGPU. I disabled my iGPU on BIOS. I'm using desktop PC btw. And now it seems it isn't using iGPU or dGPU either. It uses only my CPU. And in export settings, "Software Only" is avaible. Where's hardware acceleration? There is not. I updated my GPU to last driver on GeForce Exprience. I checked GPUSniffer, it detect my GPU but it isn't avaible on program.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Fix the GPU acceleration issue with AMD Radeon r9 m370x 2048mb. The cuda drivers aren't recognized. Ever since I updated to Mojave... SUCK

Fix the GPU acceleration issue with AMD Radeon r9 m370x 2048mb. The cuda drivers aren't recognized and I keep getting an error when trying to use Effects saying it "Requires GPU acceleration". Ever since I updated to Mojave... Adobe Premiere works like ******* ****. I'm so ****** off that I'm paying $30 a month for a **** product that doesn't even work!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. eGPU support

It looks like playback with effects turned on does not really offload much of the processing power to my eGPU. I'd imagine this is frustrating for most laptop users who have an eGPU at home they plug into. Please allow the offloading of graphics processing to the eGPU. Thanks!

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe doesn't recognize graphics card

Premiere Pro and Media encoder CC 2019 do not recognize my graphics card. I have tried multiple nvidia drivers.

The results of GPUSniffer.exe are:
    GPUSniffer testing 254
    --- OpenGL Info ---
    Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation
    Renderer: Quadro M6000 24GB/PCIe/SSE2
    OpenGL Version: 2.1.2 NVIDIA 397.93 24.21.13.9793
    GLSL Version: 1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler
    Monitors: 1
    Monitor 0 properties -
    Size: (0, 0, 3840, 2160)
    Max texture size: 16384
    Supports non-power of two: 1
    Shaders 444: 1
    Shaders 422: 1
    Shaders 420: 1

--- GPU Computation Info ---
    Did not find any devices that support GPU computation.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. GPU Acceleration shifts colors and adds compression, Mercury Software Only fixes it

We are a team of 25 editors working both in PC's and Macs, with obviously a wide range of GPU's in use.

About half of us are experiencing issues with the following modules:
    - Motion keyframes not working (the image moves in a different way)
    - Color shifts (mostly hue, but also brightness)
    - Opacity not working properly
    - Adjustment layers flickering if opacity keyframes are used

Please, see the attached file for a demonstration on how using GPU Hardware Acceleration actually affects the selected color and adds unrequested compression.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. cuda related frame error

I have a reasonably big project that include 4 documentary of 30 min each shot on multiple camera 2K and 4K with low resolution graphics.
    To be able to handle the 600Go rush and assembly of each movie, I had to split the master ppro project into one project for each movie. (otherwise I had crash and hours of lag like "media database" rebuilding or so.
    my problem is that due to the different size of footage, I have a lot of nested sequence in each movie, (to be able to apply properly some effect , lumetri warp etc...) but…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. DRIVERS FOR CUDA IN CC2019 - MY PROJECTS DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

DRIVERS FOR CUDA IN CC2019 - GET GOING WITH THE NVIDIA COMPATIBILITY! MY PROJECTS DO NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add to the recommended video adapters to accelerate the GPU -> GTX1080

Add to the recommended video adapters to accelerate the GPU -> GTX1080. A lot of users use these cards. Forums are overwhelmed with this problem.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base