Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A low-level exeption occurred in: Adobe Player <Player:5) after todays update in Win 10.

A low-level exeption occurred in: Adobe Player <Player:5) win10 - now no preview!

5 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Premiere Lumetri curves is hugely corrupted with new nvidia driver, my gpu is 1070 ti

pretty much the title, it's not a idea, it's just that when using curves in Lumetri in my footage the result gets fully corrupted and broken, with some weird white squares.

When rendering only in CPU this is solved, but preview time gets hugeeely slower

when downgrading the driver the issue is also solved, but this isn't a optimal solution since it's best for every other application and even premiere to have the most updated drives. I attached a image file showing how this glitch looks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Include GPU in more calculations.

When cutting videos in 4K, I can't watch the video smoothly because the CPU does all the rendering work and the GPU does nothing. And I want Adobe to improve that the GPU does more with rendering and cutting.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please Improve Metal Support in macOS

Metal support in Premiere Pro 2020 is currently very bad. On a Radeon VII under macOS Catalina, I'm seeing encode times from a ProRes 4444 timeline to ProRes HQ output taking 45-50 minutes for a 4-minute piece. That same piece encoded in under 10-minutes using OpenCL. Additionally, native Adobe plugins that work fine in OpenCL give a red banner CPU warning under Metal. There is no RED SDK support either. Clearly Metal render support needs work, especially if OpenCL is being deprecated. Please improve Metal support under macOS in Premiere Pro and across all professional media creation applications. Thanks.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. eGPU Support is Poor

Out of all the major video editors, Pr Pro has the poorest support for eGPUs on Mac. Please enable your users with support your competition has. It is almost as if there are no added bonuses.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. OpenCL mishandles jpg files with embedded ICC profile

When using OpenCL to help generate video in Premiere Pro and Encoder, jpg images with embedded ICC profiles display distorted, both in preview and in the final render. Generating the same jpg without the ICC profile with Photoshop ensures it's rendered correctly.

System: AMD Ryzen 3700X, RX 5700 XT (latest drivers as of 26.11.19)
    Adobe software: Media Encoder 14.0, Premiere Pro 14.0

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  GPUs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hardware coding MXF

Hello, currently there is no hardware coding for video in format MXF.

Will such functionality implemented in the future and when?
    Can you offer some alternative workflow for us?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i mac Ritna 5k Hardware compatibility problem with the premier colors

When import any type of video files in the premier the video's colors turns contrasty and darker than the original video file.
    so i can't color grade any video which is a big problem

it's a hardware compatibility problem as i understand from my search on the internet and as i understand from the adobe support team that adobe didn't solve this problem yet for the specific version of the i mac ritna 5k

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Support ProRes RAW on AMD GPUs

Hi Team,

I think it would be fair to all Premiere Pro users (and buyers) whom own AMD graphic cards to get support for ProRes RAW on Windows as it's now supported only on NVIDIA cards in Windows.

Thanks

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bug: R3D IPP2 Unusable with Metal on MacOS

When using Metal on MacOS, Red IPP2 R3D footage is displayed with a strange border and exports this way as well. Only appears when playback resolution or paused resolution is set to "Full". Metal GPU is the only supported option moving forward, and Red footage is an industry standard- this must be fixed ASAP!

Mac Pro Late 2013
    MacOS Catalina 10.15.3
    Premiere 14.0.4
    Metal GPU

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Giving up

I'm giving up with premiere. AMD 3900x, RTX2080 SUPER OC, 2 1TB
    NvMe SSD, 64GB RAM. A brand new editing beast and I cant playback a 1080x1080 one layer sequence without coloring or effects, nothing just the video played at 1/8 quality. my PC is good enough for that all settings are as they should to maximize the GPU and Cache. but is jumping 5 secs or 10 or 20 without displaying a single frame. I takes me a good 1 min just to get 1 frame in a sequence that comes from AE. Useless I tried Davinci and it…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. SHAME!!!!

I have the same bug with me ........ shame on you any ADOBE, I use Premiere pro since 1.5 and the legendary 2.0 (on 6 dvd's), never like this, new Pp and immediately bug, every time !!!
      - See how DAVINCI works, how it uses GPU !!!
      - See how it behaves on the timeline, 4K video in DAVINCI !!!
      - IT'S NO WONDER THAT YOUR USERS ARE GOING ON DAVINCI ....
    - More GPU integration, More GPU integration, More GPU integration...!!!
      - THE PRICE ...
                          SHAME !

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Driver NVIDIA for two or plus GPU

Hi, I'm trying out the DEMO version of Premiere 14.3. hardware acceleration does not work properly with 2 RTX 2080 cards with the latest drivers provided by NVIDIA. it works best with version 442.74. NVIDIA support therefore told me to write to you and report this to you, so that future updates to Premiere will fix this problem.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make Premiere Pro use the GPU when playing back Canon CRM files

Premiere Pro 14.3 and older do not use the GPU when playing back Canon CRM files on Mac OS. I have to reduce the resolution to 1/4th to get fluid playback.
    Canon RAW Developer and Davinci Resolve have no problem playing back the footage at full resolution on my Macs, so the hardware should be fast enough.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. ALLOW Older GPU to be utilized to increase performance of PREMIERE

Is it impossible to use my GPU for my premiere pro? I have INTEL R HD Graphics 4000 and NVIDIA NVS 5400M ive already updated al drivers &CUDA

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When the AMD Radeon Pro 5500m card will be supported? (MacBookPro-16)

When the AMD Radeon Pro 5500m card will be supported? (MacBookPro-16)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. alpha/transparency displays incorrectly when using GPU acceleration

With GPU acceleration turned on in project settings, transparent graphics appear about 40 percent more transparent than they should. When GPU acceleration is turned off the graphics display correctly. This happens with both image files, .PSD, PNG etc., video files, CineForm, ProRes, and dynamically linked AE compositions.
    I am using Premiere 14.0.3, RTX 2070 driver version 442.50, Windows 10.
    Attached is a image with side-by-side screen grabs of a black graphic with various amounts of opacity over a light paper texture. Left side is the timeline with GPU acceleration off, right with the GPU acceleration on.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere Pro 14.0.3 time remapping preview does not work if CUDA enabled and speed over 800%

Premiere Pro 14.0.3 time remapping preview does not work if CUDA enabled and speed over 800%. In preview, the video play position jumps back and editing is practically impossible. If Video is exported, the problem does not exist. If CUDA turned off and software only used, the problem does not exist. If speed less than 800%, the problem does not exist. Using latest NVIDIA Studio Driver with GTX1080 and GTX1650. Please fix this problem.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base