Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. stop to deliver up date software with bugs for premiere and may be others

I do not understand how a company as ADOBE can deliver up date for software with a so evident BUG!!! You put all the community in a deep mess! And we continue to pay you 60€ per month!!!! Processes exist to warrant the performance of a new piece of software, you must use them or change your developpers team ! I hope you will recognize the problem you have created and that you will give to your customers who are following you since years a large discount for the forthcoming months. WE MAY DREAM ISN'T IT

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

There’s nothing actionable in your post; not sure which problem you mean we’ve created.

We’d be happy to discuss any specific issues; if there are problems which you can reliably reproduce, please contact Support.

2. What is going on? What's wrong with this software? Constant crashes and slow speed.

Hey there, I've been plagued with endless slow load times, miserably slow saves (taking up to 15 minutes just to save a project), and memory spikes using this software. That I pay for. I'm working on a TV show and don't have the time or patience to deal with Adobe's lack of effort here. There are updates to this software that come up more than once a month sometimes and yet severe bugs and serious media management issues are yet unresolved. 50% of the time I have a second, tiny project open and want to close it, keeping my second…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it work smoothly

Premier Pro 2020 isn't working smoothly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Losing render files

Just gonna start posting about this as often as I can until it's fixed. There's many many complaints about this in the forums. If you need more details on what the problem is, just read any of them.

A professional editing program should NOT be losing render files. Please fix it.

61 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Timeline time bar disappearing!

Time marks in the sequence panel (directly above timeline) are regularly disappearing! Manual scrub to locate exact times are highly inefficient. Please fix.
    (Version 13.1.2 Build 9)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. we need debit card payment method in india. pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

A lot of students and low salaried people cannot have access to credit cards. So it would really be very wise for you if you could give debit card payment option in india. It would really help a lot of people. Please consider this. Thank you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Premiere crashes when creating or opening a new project

Just installed premiere pro on windows 10, cannot create a new project or open an existing, the app just stops responding and crashes after a while, (even when creating a new project from scratch).
    Im not being able to use this application at all.

I tried removing the cache files and restarting the app holding alt+shift, which didnt solve the problem

Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019

Intel i7-4790K
    16GB RAM
    windows 10 Pro x64
    Nvidia GTX 660

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FIX YOUR MEDIA MANAGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT IS USELESS WITH THE NEW UPDATE! Not only does it fail 80 percent of the time, but premiere also often auto relinks a clip after media managing to another wrong clip with a completely different name and timecode once the project is reopened.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. verification

Everytime when logging in even when clicked not to do again the verification page shows up. Then you have to dig for your phone or open a browser. It just takes to much time.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Possible Bug Issue

Ever since the last update I have been getting numerous bugs or glitches. For one, the audio simply quits. I get no sound when working on the Timeline (randomly occurs). Sometimes this randomly happens with the video instead of the audio. I have to close down and restart the program, and sometimes I have to reboot the computer. I have also run into an issue with Legacy Titles. Every time I do a copy/Paste or Cut/Paste there is a 15-20 second lag time before the then pasted object appears, and when it does appear, it adds a letter "V' to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. BUG: AE comps in Premiere pro 2019 won't load/import. Fatal crash.

After updating my Premiere and After Effects to the latest version (CC 2019) i can no longer work on my existing projects. I have a few projects in which i use a lot of After Effects comps on my timeline. Some of them will keep showing offline. The blue loading bar in the right lower corner of premiere never finishes loading. When i try to manually link to the (converted/updated) AE comps, Premiere freezes and i get the Mac OS spinning beachball. Using CC on a 2017 iMac with High Sierra.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Make it stop ******* me over when I'm almost done with a project

How about you stop causing your customers, many of which are struggling artist, enormous problems with your inconsistent, piece of software. I'll use your software for a month, then the DAY that I'm ready to finish up and export, everything goes to . That is ALWAYS the case with your awful software.

You suck. I hate you adobe. In fact, the entire CC is , and you make it worse with each iteration. ******.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The more I use this program....

The more I despise it. YOU REALLY NEED TO FIX THE BUGS. This is out of control. I just lost my entire project because of a stupid glitch. I am so sick of losing my data. I will be badmouthing this program every chance I get.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. improve more Premiere Pro CC 2019

improve more Premiere Pro CC 2019

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 12.1.1 gets stuck on start up while trying to locate missing media - does not go to "link previews"

This is a new bug: when I launch a Premiere Pro project that has missing media files in it that need to be located, Premiere gets stuck on the "Locating Media" window - forever. I have to manually cancel the process, only then does Premiere proceed to the "Links Previews" window, where I can manually locate the missing media files.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Solved all my problems, Lumetri is buggy!

Hi,

I was having sudden freezes and random bugs all the time. I stopped using lumetri color panel on, insteead I open my lumetri color panel whenever i needed. Fixed lots of playback issues and sudden crashes.

Everyone try this, I think it will solve some of your bugs!

Finally happy, at least I can work now.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. "Crash Report" at the start up of Premiere Pro CC 2018 version 12.1.2

Hi guys, so when i try to open my Premiere Pro 2018 (version 12.1.2), the start up/launcher experiences issues and freezes the start up and resulting in an adobe "crash report". Its been like this for four days now and i cannot fix this problem. Please help.

Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Search for frame

You should be able to search all clips/selected clips for instances of a specific matching image, and then have them marked.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base