Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Proxy Files change audio channels on 4-channel recordings

I'm working with 4-channel audio recordings from a Canon C300 Mark ii. When I create the ProRes proxy for a clip, it changes the audio to a 1-track file often deleting the audio. I've made a screenrecording here of the problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakdWQePds0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug report

I am new to working on PP and am using a new MacBook Pro, purchased 10 months ago. After a few hours of editing, PP has begun crashing my computer. Suddenly, every 5 minutes while editing, my computer just shuts off. Not sure what to do. It’s never happened before or with other editing software.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have files saved in the same folder as you store the project

Why does premiere pro save files to prior working directories? When you save the project everything should go into that folder or subdirectories for that folder. Not to some project that you worked on 3 weeks ago. When you export a video, the default should be that folder.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Are you suggesting that the media exported from a project, should by default be saved next to that project?

PPro maintains different lists of recently-used folders, for different tasks. Projects get defaulted to the last project save location, exported media gets defaulted to the most recent export location.

5. 7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. recorded frame rate

We need the ability to view recorded Frame Rate in the Project files list view. It only shows conformed frame rate which very surprising and problematic for many scenarios. For example when creating proxies through Premiere the proxies don't respect the conformed rates but originally recorded rates and there is no way to tell which is which inside Premiere which is kind of insane.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you’ve gone to the trouble of changing the frame rate once the media is imported into PPro, what use is the original recorded frame rate?

In what proxy generation cases, does PPro ignore the interpreted frame rate? [If you’re generating proxies upon ingest, there’s no way to interpret the frame rate before creating those proxies…]

7. Bug report: Team Project Markers disappear if loaded into source monitor

I was working in a team project and had marked a sequence.

When I drag that sequence into the source monitor all of the markers disappear in the source monitor AND on the sequence.

Here's where it gets even weirder - when everyone attached to the project has shared and accepted the latest changes, the markers still exist on the sequence for everybody EXCEPT me.

My team has duplicated this multiple times now - and each time the user who drags the sequence into the source monitor permanently deletes the markers at the source and sequence level, but not for…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base