Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The spanish install of Premiere pro is very badly tanslated, it's confusing and out of context.

I've been using Premiere in its original English version for many years.
    But now I'm working as a teacher at a University in my country, and I have to teach Premiere in its Spanish version. I think the spanish translation of most of the buttons, commands, effects, functions, concepts, etc. is not accurate... AT ALL. It is actually very confusing. So many things are translated literally but out of context and make no sense.
    It is like you used google translator instead of hiring a spanish speaking editor to decide what words would be best to use in this context. …

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Clip Speed

Can't update the clip speed. No matter what I type into the "Speed" box, it snaps to 9.8%. See video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Please make available legacy software up to 5 years

If you buy a car you normally don't expect to have to replace it after 3 years. So why does Adobe make software versions redundant after 3 years, particularly for experienced users like me (11 years)? I can no longer reinstall adobe premiere pro 2018 (effectively v. 13.0) which is essential for my workflow as my graphics card's GPU is incompatible. And, as you are aware, I can't replace the graphics card either as there is currently a microchip shortage. So my workflow and consequently client relationships are impacted. Would recommend you make adobe cc legacy software available for at…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make destructive optons non-default

2 days ago my copy of Adobe Premiere Pro v 13.0 was deleted. I used this version as my graphics card Nvidia Quadro 4000's GPU was incompatible with versions that succeeded it. That meant that export times were up to x10 longer on versions later than 13.0. The reason my copy of v. 13.0 was deleted was because when, for the very first time last Friday, Adobe CC asked if I would like to switch on auto-upgrade (good for non-video Adobe CC product) I said Yes. And, unbeknownst to me, that meant that the setting "delete older versions" was checked…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Everytime I Go To The Home Page, and Try To Select a Previous Project, My Old Timeline Shows Up and I Have To Restart!

When I want to open a previous prooject, if my original project was a very complicated timeline, Premiere will open the old project - but my original timeline will be right there! In the old project file. I then have to restart Premiere Pro, and then open my old project.

Please fix this bug so that I don't have to spend a lot of time restarting Premiere Pro if I'm working through multiple timelines.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PremierePro beta 版

エラーメッセージが出ました。対処方法を教えてください。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere Pro v14.8 - Startup Issues on iMac

Running into a strange issue with Premiere Pro v14.8 on iMac 27" (Retina 5K 2019 with Vega 48).

If I start the machine then almost immediately after boot is complete start Adobe Premiere Pro, the application launches almost immediately and flawlessly.

If I start the machine, let it sit or work on anything else before attempting to open Adobe Premiere Pro, the application launch takes many minutes and often results in a system hang that requires a full shutdown and restart.

Running into a similar issue with Media Encoder.

Is this a known issue? Is there any fix or workaround?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Project Manager and Project Import Fixes.

Premiere Pro needs a complete toolset for importing assets from old Premiere projects as well as archiving completed projects via the project manager.

These two functions as currently implemented work at opposite extremes, both of which destroy your organisation -- Which is beaking rule number one for managing complex projects.

Importing from other project files:

When importing a sequence from an old project, Premiere automatically generates the bins and hierarchy from the old project and sits them in your project window.

This is great... until you go back and retrieve another sequence or another element from the old project. As…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 資源庫影片無法預覽

資源庫影片無法預覽 如果可以預覽比較實用 很重要

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. project panel cann't drag items.

After update to 14.0, at project panel, I cann't drag item to folder and cann't drag file from disk to the project panel.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Premiere Pro 15.0.0 always puts itself in the foreground when saving automatically!

It simply shouldn't. This is super annoying, while you work with other programs like writing a letter in Word or working on a PowerPoint Presentation! Thanks for keeping that in mind for the next update!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Stop the window reset when you put multiple audio or video files on top of one another.

I do music videos and sound design sometimes in Premiere, and once you get to a certain point of stacking files on top of each other Premiere will reset you back to the bottom of the page. It drives me crazy, and there is not good reason to reset. You should be able to stack a video file or audio file and the whole page shouldn't reset you back to 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. autosave

Whenever Premiere autosaves, it presents itself over whatever program I'm using and asserts itself, stealing my screen from me. If I'm typing or clicking and dragging, it defeats the keystrokes and occupies my screen for as long as the autosave requires. Why can't it do this in the background?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Keyboard stops responding in Source Monitor

Since updating to 14.5.0 the keyboard has been unresponsive while in the source monitor. Resetting/deleting preferences didn't help.

The issue seems to resolve if I open Premiere through the project file in Windows explorer. If I open Premiere first and try to load the project (or use the quick start menu), the keyboard does not respond in the source monitor.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 15.1 update bug

Since the 15.1 update, I can't open some projects. It says the file is missing or corrupt. I rolled back to 15.0 and it works fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Easy to create and maintain right angle masks

The basic mask tools leave a lot to be desired. I should be able to easily create a square mask. In Photoshop you can hold Shift and it'll create right angles and keep lines at 180 or 90 degrees. There should be a simpler way to do a simple split screen. I mean, even in AE you can click and drag a mask shape right on the layer - Premiere needs this. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Follow-up of Adobe products usage by end-users activated on Adobe Admin Console

I, on a daily base, activate licenses for end-users by adobe product from your admin console.
    I would like to follow the end-users actual usage of adobe products for which they have an active license and by this way avoiding sleeping active user license.
    This FR is for all Adobe Products (not only for Adobe Premiere Pro) and included in licensing contract.

The feature I request could be a report listing by user last activation check done in the admin console triggered by opening of adobe products installed on their computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make Premiere Pro compatible with older OS on Mac

I need Premiere Pro and the entire creative suite to be compatible with older Mac OS systems. My Mac cannot update further than 10.12, therefore I cannot download Premiere Pro because it requires 10.14 or higher. Please fix this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. How about an "All Adobe processes off" button?

I want a way to kill all Adobe processes running on my computer (in such a way that they STAY down) when I am not using Adobe products. As I type this, there are AT LEAST SEVENTEEN (17) Adobe processes running in the background of my new Windows 10 computer, and I am not running PP or any other Adobe applications! When I subscribed to Premiere Pro I did NOT sign up for this! This has nothing to do with performance nor resources; it has to do with security and common sense! This is MY computer and not yours! Why…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base