Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Why am I getting an "Error 502 - Bad Gateway" on Help Topics?

I'm an occaisional Premier Pro user & still consider myself a relative "newbie" at it. That being said, I do NOT consider Premier Pro to be user friendly (compared to less-capable video editors I've used in the past); a lot of the processes are NOT intuitive (such as ripple delete & doing simple video transistions like cross dissolves). Lately when I've tried to look up help on these topics, I've been getting an "error 502 - Bad Gateway" message, & the only other links on the page direct me to a company trying to SELL courses (which, considering how expensive…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. bug - crashing while deleting or adding tracks

I'm getting a large amount of crashes in Premiere (latest version, Mac, Intel), usually when I'm trying to add or delete tracks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. メモリがどんどん増えて強制終了してしまう現象を改善してほしい

立ち上げただけで、何もしていないのに、メモリが70GBまで増加していきます。
    メモリがどんどん増えて強制終了してしまう現象を改善してほしい。
    このままでは使い物になりません。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Need to be able to rearrange tracks by dragging — like every other Adobe program.

Yes, I know I can create a new track and drag my clips there. That is not efficient when there are dozens of tracks. I want to be able to rearrange the order of track like layers — which can be done in essentially all other Adobe programs. The forums are full of people asking for this as far back as 2008. Why are we still asking in 2021? Clearly, it's still a need.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This is actually about Premiere Rush, but that option wasn't available

I have a Samsung Galaxy S21. It just came out in January. It's been almost 3 months, and Premiere Rush is still unavailable. That's ridiculous. It's available on the S20 but not on the phone that's replacing it? Huh? I can download Adobe Clip but that gives a message saying it will no longer be updated and that I should instead get Premiere Rush. I can't do so. Instead I receive a message that Premiere Rush isn't compatible with my S21. This should be a no-brainer. Please make it available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Frequent insta-crashes when navigating around sequences, v15 Build 41

I just upgraded to version 15.0.0 Build 41. After I replaced a clip in the timeline by selecting a clip in the bin, right-clicking on the clip in the sequence, and choosing "Replace with clip... from bin", Premiere Pro started to insta crash if I clicked anywhere in the sequence except in blank areas. I tried deleting the media cache, and it allowed me to click a single time and see the correct render in the Program Window. A second click caused a crash. I sent a bunch of crash reports via the automatic submission process. Hope this is resolved…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere Pro 14.5 update macOS / Keyboard DOESN'T WORK!

I updated from 14.4 to 14.5 on macOS (Mojave) and the keyboard doesn't work. I also tried with the default Premiere Pro Keyboard settings... still doesn't work. Only copy/paste shortcuts work, but the rest (i.e. spacebar to playback) doesn't work. I'm on a 2013 Mac Pro with a USB Apple Keyboard. Reverting to 14.4

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. [Bug] When modifying timecode on a source clip, I have to edit it twice for it to take effect

While it shows as editing (for example 0), after pressing ok, you need to reopen the timecode window and enter the timncode again for it to take effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Project Media Manager - is this ever, ever getting fixed, even remotely, to work as advertised?

We read all the forums and the threads here and everywhere else to help Media Manage footage out per network deliverables - without any errors. Has anyone been lucky enough to actually get to the end without an error? Not just today, but ever? Finally resorted to asking Adobe for help - and the answer is to upgrade to the newest version from last month - not that anything has changed in the Project Manager. But before we even attempt to help you, upgrade. Just completely unacceptable, as thousands of posts in the past X number of years make it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Problem with Steelseries Keyboard and Mouse or usb hub

Not sure what causes all these problems. I have Steelseries keyboard and mouse connect to a USB hub. Only when I open up Adobe software, the mouse often disconnected from the PC (the mouse still has power as the light is still on) and sometimes the keyboard's indicator light will turn off with the playback speed in Premiere Pro speed up like 2 times. Unplug and plug in again will solve the problem. These won't happen except when using Adobe stuff. So either Adobe don't like USB hub or steelseries I think.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Bins

I'm trying to prep a project and I can't drag media, sequences, anything into other bins. The media is already imported. Going to re-install previous version.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Relink media by clip name

I'm relinking a media managed project and I would be really sped up by the ability to relink a matching file by Clip Name rather than File Name.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Color labels is broken in Premiere 14.6

Color labels are broken in Premiere 14.6.
    Please fix it.
    After upgrading to 14.6 the color labels column in the browser stoped showing the colors. The column is there, but it does not show anything.
    Please, please, please, please fix this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Translate Premiere Pro into Dutch

Photoshop, Indesign and Lightroom have been offered in Dutch for years. But not all. Can the other packages, such as Premiere Pro, Audion and After Effects also be translated into Dutch?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Transcription gets some basic words wrong

Every time I have the word "connections" in my soundtrack the excellent new Transcribe function sees it as "Connexions" which is either a UK telecoms company or a now defunct UK youth advisor service. Certainly not the word connections. Not easy when you are doing several videos about networking. I can't see why Connexions would come up in any but those specific companies products. Please downplay it's priority on the transcribe system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Rush for Xperia 5/5 II

As of now, Premiere Rush supports Xperia 10/10+ as well as numerous older Xperias. Xperia 5/5 II has virtually the same specs as Xperia 10 (but slightly smaller screen) and is way better than all of the XZ ones, so it should be easy to support the Xperia 5/5 II as well.

It would be great if that was fixed in a future update. Is that something we can expect or do I need to find a different video editing app?

Sincerely
    Andreas Nilsson
    skonagrop@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. speech to text should allow for printing of transcript and changing the font

speech to text should allow for printing of transcript and changing the font

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. JPG and PNG Sequences Unable to Play in Premiere 2020

Just upgraded to Premiere 2020 in our studio. Having an issue on our PCs. Premiere cannot playback 1080p @ 30fps JPG or PNG sequences at all. Audio will play but no update to the viewers. Exporting the sequences is successful but takes an extreme amount of time compared to other formats.
    Turning off GPU acceleration will improve playback to 1-2 FPS. All of the above is with no effects applied, and with one video track only (the image sequence)

By experimenting with other formats I found that TIFF (no alpha) and EXR (with alpha) sequences playback & export just perfectly.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base