Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. When saving a copy of a project add a number at the end of the filename

When saving a copy of a project (file > save as copy) add a number at the end of the filename

ex project copy_01.prproj

also, in the spanish translation the default filename is project_COPIAR, instead should say Copia

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Encore or other DVD authoring program NEEDS to exist

We need to have Encore or a program that is equivalent brought back to the Creative Cloud. I feel that all of your customers have lost something great. It was a fantastic tool for creating menus for DVD's. Without this program and it's features, Adobe has lost some of it's comprehensiveness that it once had. There's no match for Adobe's programs when it comes to editing and creating videos. Please consider bringing this back so that you remain on the top in every single aspect of video creation.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Bug: Timeline showing media offline that isn't actually offline

On a number of my projects, the timeline is claiming that clips are offline that aren't actually offline in the project. The clips are red and will playback and export with the "Media Offline" graphic. When I try to export the timeline, I get the "Offline media is present in this export" error message. If I right click on the "offline" clip in the timeline, the option to relink media is greyed out. Revealing the clip in project reveals the online clip in my project window. Match framing from the timeline brings up the online clip in the source monitor.…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. chrome os

Please create full versions for Linux.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Premiere deleted my original media files today (v13.1.0)

I've used Premiere for many years and never had this problem. Shortly after exporting an .aaf of a sequence, I noted two clips had gone offline, which was strange. These offline clips have been completely deleted from my files. Premiere did not crash. Other clips were not affected, only 2 of them. This is something I've never experienced and is totally shocking to me as a professional editor.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Application doesn't start

Why when I try to open Adobe Premiere it opens a splashscreen and an installation windows then freeze ? I can't use the application :-(
    I tried with a previous version of Premiere, same issue.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. show undo

When clicking undo in the edit menu, please show what task is being undone. Sometimes what's being undone is not on a visible part of the timeline and we can't see what's happening.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Auto Reframe (feedback)

Great new feature but want to suggest some things to improve it in the future.

Auto Reframe Sequence needs a batch option so with one click it makes a sequence for each aspect ratio.

Also would be beneficial to have the option to set or sync your original 16:9 sequence as a master so that when you have to re-edit or "tweak" the linked sequences (1:1, 9:16) automatically re run the Auto Reframe.

Also the default naming should be customizable as windows hates/won't allow you to make files with ":" in the name so you have to rename your sequences…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. After scrolling through timeline, can't interact with timeline by clicking for a short time

After scrolling through timeline horizontally, I can't interact with timeline by clicking for a short time, about 1-2 seconds; I edit fast so this really limits my productivity

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Discount

Offer retired seniors a discount on software. Thanks

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Effects and Keyframes are not copied from Seqaunce to Seqaunce

When I place a sequance with effects and keyframes on the source monitor and then overwrite it into a new seqaunce - some of the effects don't appear on the new seqaunce. what should be the problem? p.s i'm not using the left option on the timeline for nest it

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Loudness Radar

As a producer at a TV station, I use the Loudness Radar every day to make sure the audio from our studio is at a consistent level. The only problem is the Loudness Radar is a floating window with no means of docking it or snapping the window to my workspace.. it's just always floating.. I would be forever grateful if this window could be docked into my Premiere workspace. Thank you.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Playhead isn't where it appears to be

I'm in your latest version of Premiere Pro on a powerful iMac Pro, reading simple files of an SSD (so it is not my computer or media). When I press pause as the playhead is moving across the timeline, and then do a trim edit, the clip is trimmed about 1 or 2 seconds ahead of where the playhead is. This is hugely frustrating when you make hundreds and hundreds of cuts a day. EVERY CUT needs to be adjusted accordingly..

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Stop bringing in more bugs with every update

Make ONE stable Version... where for example it is possible to SAVE the project WITHOUT!!!! crashing every second time.
    I mean, crashing when there are heavy effects rendering -OK ..that`s typical Adobe software behaviour....
    But crashing because you want to save your work is just ridiculous!
    I mean...that`s the point where I seriously think about switching to other software.
    ...When it isn`t even possible TO SAVE YOUR WORK. come on!
    Was there ever a software in the history of softwares that crashes when you want to save ??? congratulations Adobe and thank you AGAIN for so many lost hours and…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Eye Dropper/Color Picker hasn't worked on 4K display for years!

Eye dropper color picker in any of the tools or effects has not worked on my 4K monitor for the last 2 years. When I try to pick a color its like it picks a color from somewhere else on the monitor or often picks black. I have to export a still import into photosshop and pick the color there. I have a Sharp PNK321 LCD display with a Apple Cinema Display also connected and mirrored.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Search bins are not working. PLEASE fix

Search bins are not working. PLEASE fix this bug.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Set to frame height or width

At the moment one can only automatically set the size of an image to the frame size of a sequence. It would be useful to have the 2 added options of setting to frame height or width, since one often works with images that are at different aspect ratios to the sequence.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Timeline time bar disappearing!

Time marks in the sequence panel (directly above timeline) are regularly disappearing! Manual scrub to locate exact times are highly inefficient. Please fix.
    (Version 13.1.2 Build 9)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?