Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Enable Linear Time Code (LTC) Sync - Example: Audio LTC from TentacleSync

I use TentacleSync to generate LTC on multiple cameras, recorded to audio track. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE enable Premiere Pro to read/sync from this LTC.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I recently updated Adobe Premiere, and now it no longer imports video files.

I recently updated a working version of Adobe Premiere, and now it is refusing to import video files for editing. There's no explanation or troubleshooting offered, and it simply assumes it is my system or the file's fault. It is clearly a problem with Premiere, as this was working previously.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. We need a new DVD Authoring software

This is very annoying for someone who does not have any way of accessing adobe encore, but could have if I had this project in mind about 1 year earlier. It's a shame because at the moment there is absolutely no other way to make a dvd unless I get an alternative software not from Adobe. Which costs about a hundred dollars.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to adjust color or size of controls.

Ability to adjust the font size on the controls. I am older and the titles are super small. I can not find where to adjust color or size.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I want the "Global FX Mute" button to be green when the FX are active and red when the FX are turned off.

I want the "Global FX Mute" button to be green when the FX are active and red when the FX are turned off.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 3 Imperative things...

1) Solve the "The selection you are deleting contains clip references in one or more sequences. If you continue these clip references will also be deleted..." issue. This makes projects a mess and is a headache to deal with, make it so the clips just go offline, not removed from every timeline.

2) Multicam/Subseqeunces - We need to be able to access and choose all audio tracks just like video in one married clip. Why is there no multicam applied to the audio? This is super important.

3) Globally searchable markers. Please.

We're all paying for this software please update…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Multicam window in second monitor

I would like the multicam window to be able to appear full screen in my second monitor. I have attached a screen shot of how this looks in Premiere CS 5.5. The resolution of the multicam window is very low because I dragged the window to the second monitor and expanded it to fill the screen. I still edit in CS 5.5 because I find this layout to be more useful than the multicam layout in the CC versions of Premiere.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: Mouse disappears at random

It's not just Lumetri or captioning that causes the mouse to disappear. It seems to happen to some people and not to others. I work at a place with 12 editors and half of them are having this issue where the mouse disappears for some reason. The mouse works fine, it's still there, under Premiere, working like a charm in Finder and every other application. ADOBE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

Mac Pro (Late 2013)
    3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5
    16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 ECC
    AMD FirePro D500 3072 MB

62 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Option to HIDE tracks in a sequence temporarily, like After Effects has

It would be great to have the option to HIDE track layers in a sequence temporarily, for tracks I don't currently need like After Effects has.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Probleme Favoris Typo Adobe 2020

Les favoris de typographie ne marche plus sous adobe 2020 et les anciens chutier d'effet ne sont pas importer !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add solo option to video layers!

add the option to solo video layers like you can solo audio layers

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Recovered Clips Bin Keeps Appearing with Clips from Other Bins Moved To It

This happened both on Premiere Pro 2020 and on the previous version. I constantly have the Recovered Clips bin being generated with clips I had previously imported and used whenever I have to close and re-load a project (usually I have to do this when there are GUI bugs that are only fixed by closing and re-opening.) Given that these clips were imported and then used in the sequence and often placed in a specific bin, I find it annoying that they are moved out of the bin I placed them in to put them in a "Recovered Clips" bin.…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Timeline Freezing Bug

Timeline freezing in project in Premiere 2020. My project consists of about 50 shots from a RED camera. I proxied everything into ProRes files. Everything was working fine until I started to work on the edit, after a while the timeline freezes. If I click out of the timeline and then back into, I can make changes, but I dont see the ends of the clips when moving or cutting things, its all invisible. Once the change is made the timeline updates, but nothing is snapping. After a few edits I can no longer select any clips or do anything…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Effect / property grouping for audio and video.

We have clip effects and master effects, it is time for Group effects.
    lets say half the footage in a timeline is Log Slog 3
    And the rest is rec 709.

To deal with this in current premiere, you have to have sliced up adjustment layers to convert to rec 709 on the log clips.

Or worse apply a log transform to every log clip.

Sometimes we can use the master clip effects for this.

But what if we could have a effect group (seperate from normal grouping) which we could link several clips to share and effect or property.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Bug: Undo: 'Label colour' Only visible when you refresh

Reproduce:
    1. Click clip in timeline
    2. Change label (to any colour)
    3. Undo

You'll see it doesn't look like Undo worked. You may do it again, and again but what's actually happening is the undo isn't visible unless you refresh (eg. by zooming in / out of the timeline)

This is extremely disruptive to my work, as I can't trust what I'm seeing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Could paying users get updates at least not later than cracked versions appear??

It's really ridiculous to see new versions of Premiere appear (already cracked) on the web, and yet Adobe CC can't find any updates for me, the paying user. Are you really pushing us to use cracked versions instead of paying you (too much, anyway)??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug report - Timecode mismatch

Premiere Pro CC 13.0.3 Build 9. Adding the timecode effect on a timeline results in a mismatch with the timecode of the timeline and the timecode shown on the effect. I have not found a way of getting the timecode effect match with the timeline timecode. Timecode seems to stretch further off sync the further on I play on the timeline. This is a very frustrating problem and I have not experienced this with any previous version!

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Replace/consolidate media in the bin.

I would find it handy to be able to replace media in the bin by dragging a file in the bin, holding ALT and dropping it over another clip in the bin. This way I can consolidate my files in the bin. Here's an example: I have a low res gettyimages file in the bin, I import a high res file into the bin using the gettyimages extension (not importing into windows where you can do a "replace file"), I should be able to click and drag with ALT held, to overwrite the low res clip with the high res…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. reveal in timeline

It'd be nice to have a feature just like the 'reveal in project' and 'reveal in finder' but 'reveal in timeline'. For example if you want to modify a clip but do not want to search it in your timeline.

94 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base