Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Premiere not launching after upgrading to 10.13.4

Premiere failed to launch after upgrading my MacPro to 10.13.4. I installed the latest version of Premiere and it still fails to launch (program is unresponsive). Any suggestions?

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If the "Link Media" window can find the media by itself when I click "Locate"... why can't it just automatically reconnect?

This is something I realized the other day... I was transferring a project from one computer to another. So of course, when I opened the project on the second computer, I had to relink the media. But I noticed... in the Link Media window, it lists all the offline media, and then you have to click "Locate" or "Search", etc... But as soon as I hit "Locate", the next window pops up and it's automatically found the clip on its own. So all I have to do is nit enter and it reconnects all the media.

So why does it…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Crash Report" at the start up of Premiere Pro CC 2018 version 12.1.2

Hi guys, so when i try to open my Premiere Pro 2018 (version 12.1.2), the start up/launcher experiences issues and freezes the start up and resulting in an adobe "crash report". Its been like this for four days now and i cannot fix this problem. Please help.

Thank you

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Increase Size of Appearance (Icons, Text, etc)

Fonts and icons are too small! Especially when working on a laptop 15". I can scale the overall look on Window 10, but certain windows do not support the scaling feature - PREMIERE FOR EXAMPLE.

Please make it so we can adjust size of what we're looking at.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Opened project on another computer, font has been replaced even though it's installed on the computer

Had a project on one computer with a bunch of text clips. Closed it on that computer. Opened it on another computer with the font installed. For some reason Premiere has replaced all my text boxes with Courier font even though the original font is also installed on this computer. Having now to manually go and select the original font for ALL my text clips, approximately 100 of them.

This is yet another infuriating new bug in 12.1 Adobe, please please test the software thoroughly before releasing. Hey, I'll be a tester. I actually AM being a tester right now…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I installed the Premiere August 2018 update on my Mac and when I opened the project I was working on all the clips were slightly resized wit

BUG.
    I installed the Premiere August 2018 update on my Mac and when I opened the project I was working on all the clips were slightly resized with a black band of about ten pixels underneath. I cleared the cache, but the problem remained. Through TimeMachine I restored the previous version 12.1.1 (April 2018) and fortunately everything is back to work regularly.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bug report: Wrong Size Audio Effects Window

Every time I open for the first time an audio effect window, the size is smaller and doesn't cover all the UI of the effect. I have to manually resize the window. Not sure if it is related to my monitor resolution (4k). See attached picture.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Search and optionally replace media paths/names

Instead of auto-linking media, and at least as an option to auto-linking, please provide the means of performing project-wide text searches of media paths (that includes file names as well) with optional replaces.

For added flexibility, please also support regex or similar search and replace syntax.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Exporting Meta data in a log format

Creating a way to export meta data in a log format (similar to Davinci/FCP/AVID). Honestly I've been a user for about 10 years and this particular oversight with exporting meta data info is kind of a hinderance because all the other "Major" editing softwares have an easy way to do this.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Typing a letter in Project Panel jumps selection to first file starting with that letter

Typing a letter in the Project Panel bin will jump the selection to the first file starting with that letter when arranged alphabetically. (Just like in finder, windows explorer, and many other applications).

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. recharge

My use of Premiere and I believe that some (few) professionals are on demand. If by any chance I fail to cancel 10 days before the renewal, this plan would have automatically renewed, which is not pleasant for us clients of that profile. So my suggestion is to have a self-renew option. If it is the profile of the renew customer it will keep checked, otherwise it will uncheck, and will not contact or suffer with a charge

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Keep showing Link Media dialog on successful auto-linking to allow reviewing result

When linking media, don't close the Link Media dialog on successful auto-linking but instead keep it showing to allow the user to review the paths to ensure they are indeed correct before proceeding.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Auto convert CMYK images to RGB when importing images

It would be great if when importing images into premiere, it would auto convert CMYK images to RGB & create RGB copies in same folder of origin.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make your own ADOBE OS

Make your own ADOBE OS, that ensures stability of all adobe products

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Cannot replace After Effects compositions

If one has added an After Effects project and later would like to replace this with a different After Effects project, it cannot be done since the option to select a different media file is disabled. Making the media offline doesn't help.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Allow Premiere to rename a source file

Final Cut Pro used to have this as an option to either match the name of the clip in the project to match the filename or to force Finder to rename the file based on what you called it in the clip.

I realize this is a BAD BAD BAD idea for many users, however, for seasoned pro's this is useful when dealing with poorly managed DIT work specifically with sound rolls, and renaming for organizational purposes does not break metadata the way it can with cam rolls. Perhaps this is an advanced option that users can toggle, and by…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base