Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. At least I think that purchasing permanent Pr for the year is easier than using a plan

I hope later when I purchase Adobe products, I can choose to purchase the program forever, and when the new version is launched, I can permanently upgrade my Adobe product with one-time payment. Just like the way CyberLink provides, some users need to buy it forever, and every upgrade of Adobe products is almost negligible.
    Emphasize:
    I think that recent updates to Adobe products can be ignored. This makes me more inclined to: buy it permanently :(
    Of course, I am also inclined to buy a product permanent

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customizable behaviour for search bar.

Search bar reveals searched files with their parents folders. Would love to have the option of not displaying parents folders.
    Expand/Collapse all can also be helpful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Douple tap spacebar to play from beginning, when the CTI is at the end of your time line

When the CTI (Current Time Indicator) is at the end of your timeline pressing space will start playing your video from the beginning. I find that this often can be annoying and would prefer if pressing space in this situation would move the CTI to the beginning, but not play, then pressing space again would start playing. This would give you the option, if you pressed spacebar at the end, to go oh wait, I don't want the CTI at the beginning of my video.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bug report: can't clear in and out point from a sequence

There seems to be a bug somewhere. I can't clear in and out points from a particular sequence. If I clear the in and out point and leave the sequence then reopen it the previous in and out points are back. Premiere also behaves very strangely and often crashes!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Bug report for update 2018 from 12.0.1 (build 69) to 12.1. Loss of font (access), restore of 12.0.1, font back

I was advised to put this here by Adobe guy Dov Isaacs from a thread I discovered when I was searching for a solution to a crucial problem on the font handling on titles in Pr 2018. Looks like other people have/had this problem too on other programs like Typekit and Illustrator.

Updated to Premiere 2018, 12.1.0, with the 2017 Version still installed,

in PP 2018 Version (12.1.0): Font Helvetica LT CE not available, though Project simply renamed due to update, didn't check for other fonts.

PP 2017 version: Font available and working, as it was in the last version…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. minimize bins

Please add the ability to minimize bin windows. I often work with multiple windows opened as tabs in a single window and need to quickly move them out of the way.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cannot open merged media in timeline and COMMAND+DOUBLE CLICK no longer opens in timeline

Merged media can no longer be opened in timeline and command+double clicking on a piece of media in the library no longer opens it in the timeline regardless of whether this is possible using a keyboard shortcut or right-click selection. Please Advise! really need this feature asap.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Check for stereo channel inversion before render

Had a weird thing happen - uploaded a video to YouTube and got a ton of complaints that the voice sounded bad -- but sounded fine at the computer. Narrowed it down to iOS without headphones only, then iPads specifically. A lot of digging and found several posts in Premiere Pro forums about the same issue.; Apparently, when recording with certain mics to devices, if a mono mic is recorded as stereo, the mix is sometimes duplicated but inverted audio, so it sounds fine with stereo speakers but results in karaoke like sound on mono speaker devices.

Would be awesome…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bug: Pasting text does not match the font

If I have a text layer, if I double-click it and paste some text, Premiere does not apply the font/size of the existing text layer. It DOES apply the matching Fill/Stroke/Shadow attributes. This happens even when pasting unformatted text from a text editor. I have to then manually set the font, size etc. to match.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Scrollable dropdown menus

When applying a LUT of choosing an Export Preset, it would be nice if the scroll wheel on the mouse could scroll up and down through the options in the drop down menu. As it stands now, you have to position your mouse over the up/down arrows and either click through manually or hold the left mouse button down to go through them faster,

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Merged Clips from timeline creates 'dead' audio tracks, missing mono track

I'm using two system sound. Merged Clips have 'dead' tracks when created from a timeline.

If I select sound and picture from a timeline and create a merged clip, the merged clip has 'dead' audio tracks and a missing mono track. When the bwav polyphonic has 7 mono tracks, the Merged Clip has 13 tracks – the first 7 are 'dead' with no sound, the remaining 6 tracks have sound from the Bwav, and there is one missing mono track.

If I create the Merged Clip from the project bin, the additional tracks aren't created and the bwav audio are…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. T

The latest version of Premiere (12.1.0 (Build 186) seems to be extremely buggy.
    Currently I have a file with 3 Sequences built into it.
    Each sequence contains the exact same set of clips, except some clips are shorter or longer.
    When the mixed sequences were played in Premiere, the playback was perfect.
    But the first problem occured when exporting the mp4's.
    1st a png which was set to scroll, stopped scrolling completely when played back as an mp4
    2nd A translucent Png which is inserted as an end card, turn from a bright white with a logo to a bright…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Fix bugs on latest release

Bugs need immediate fixing for latest release. Can't export due to glitches with graphic images after 4.18 update. Crashing multiple times a day. Not hearing audio unless solo-ed. Not importing clips with video. Not linking back to clips and getting an "unsupported" error". Losing productivity at work- help!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Colourable Video/Audiolayers

Would make it a lot easier to navigate in longer timelines and have a good overview

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Deleting Assets from the harddrive out of premiere (like in Lightroom)

Would save thousands of clicks throughout a project and save a lot of hdd space

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bug report

Deleting a 'pen tool' node/ keyframe on an audio track makes the mouse pointer disappear, forcing a quit and reopen to be carried out.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. When copying a sequence, copy the audio levels as well

When copying a sequence, all the audio levels are set back to the default as if you created a new sequence. This very much defeats the purpose of copying. Instead, when copying a sequence, everything, including, audio should be the EXACT same..you know..a COPY

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG: Clicking Lumetri dropdowns highlights the effects panel, unable to select look.

BUG: When clicking Lumetri drop downs it just selects the effects panel (puts the blue outline around it), and i'm unable to select a look or LUT in the "look" dropdown. This is only in 12.1.0

I even bought a new wacom tablet thinking my old one just wasn't compatible. Nope, same thing. Even does it with a mouse.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Display of rectified waveform in the timeline scrubber of source monitor

So you can view where your playhead is AND view video at the same time. See when people begin speaking, etc.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base