Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. METADATA

BUG. ADDING NEW metadata to multiple clips seems to erase old one. the previous version at least gave a warning that there were multiple values. the new version doesn't say anything thus metadata info can be lost

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 text disappears when clip isn't playing

Text is not visible when a clip is paused- only when it is playing.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. "Delete Tracks" Command Should Have Both "Delete Audio" & "Video" Tracks Checked Off By Default, OR A Remember Settings Option

By default, the default “Delete Tracks” dialog box should have both the Audio and Video Checkboxes marked off for the “Delete Empty Tracks” option, OR have an option to “remember settings”. This is the most commonly used scenario for using this Dialog box, and it would speed up the workflow having it.

Thank you

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Command list for background tasks like comforming/peak file generation

Have an optional panel which lists the background tasks that Premier has queued, such as loading, conforming or generating peak files. This could also include time estimates and the option for pausing and rearranging based on priority.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. PLEASE stop your applications STEALING FOCUS

PLEASE stop your applications STEALING FOCUS. It's needless and infuriating.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow deletion of media cache for selected clips/sequence

When troubleshooting playback issues (glitches in audio in more complicated sequences) be great to be able to right click a clip or sequence and have an option to ‘recreate media cache’ and this have it delete the .ims .pek .whatever & recreate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Display Version number on start screen or splash screen

The version number 12.X.X doesn't show up on the splash screen or on the start screen. You have access "about premiere" under the menu bar to see the version. It would be helpful to display the version number on the start screen, or the splash screen.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2018 versions of adobe premiere pro will not open on my computer. Error OxcOOOOOO5

Adobe should fix whatever bugs are preventing the 2018 versions of adobe premiere from launching on windows 7 computers.
    Adobe 2017 opens fine.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the option of Premier Pro to the Photography plan

I have been a subscriber to the Photography plan for a while now and I love it but with video becoming a larger and larger part of most photographers tool kit, it would make sense to have the option of adding Premier Pro to the plan without adding the full $20.99 per month single app fee to the bill. A discount package that includes Photoshop, Lightroom and Premier Pro would be a great addition to your product range.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Maintain frame hold when After Effects comp is 'rendered and replaced'

When you need to quickly add a hold frame to a section of an after effects clip that is currently not long enough or you want it to pause on a particular animation, if you render and replace the comp, the hold frame is disabled and you have to remember to redo it before export. This is very annoying.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. miglioramenti interfaccia e audio in timeline

Hi, I would like there to be reference guides on the source panel and program as after effects to be displayed at the user's discretion.
    In the audio part, however, I would like to have a function that automatically puts markers in the highest peaks of the timeline, always at the discretion of the user. Thanks for your attention.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. miglioramenti interfaccia e audio in timeline

Hi, I would like there to be reference guides on the source panel and program as after effects to be displayed at the user's discretion.
    In the audio part, however, I would like to have a function that automatically puts markers in the highest peaks of the timeline, always at the discretion of the user. Thanks for your attention.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Masks do not show up. I see the effects of the mask, but the actual mask controls do not appear

I can't seem to track down the bug report page. Anyways, in Premiere Pro, when creating an new opacity mask, the mask controls will disappear after about a few minutes of video editing. I can't figure out how to make them re-appear.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Adobe Paid version with limitations like Davinci resolve's & Avid's free version

Option for a paid version.... eg: $300 or other price limited to 4096x2160 60p (supporting newer cameras) like the c200, eva1, blackmagic etc. avid & resolve have both & remove certain features like limiting the editing software to UHD 3840x2160 60p Free version on both resove & avid... A one time paid version with 4096x2160 60p with raw file support eg: c200, blackmagic.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Adobe Premiere 2018 Crashing on launch, Termination Reason:DYLD, [0x1] Library missing

Hey all,

I am having trouble running Premiere CC 2018 on my Mac High Sierra 10.13.4 as of recent. (Also not able to run Audition or Media Encoder)

I've searched other similar issues on adobe forums and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times, I've uninstalled all of creative cloud and run the cleaning tool, and tried going back to different versions and I still can't get it to work. Most answers I could find to other Apps not working were fixed by the above, but no luck for me.

There seems to be library files that I am missing?…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. MediaFileHistory bug

just wanted to point out that when a premiere pro prproj file is worked on, then saved, then opened on a different platform (Mac to PC and vice-versa), the MediaFileHistory0 link isnt updated properly, leading to linked files failing (or linking to older files). This is clearly a bug and makes using premiere pro unusable in any environment where Macs and PCs collaborate.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Хочу отказаться от подписки на Premiere Pro, не могу это сделать в личном кабинете.Что делать?

Хочу отказаться от подписки на Premiere Pro, не могу это сделать в личном кабинете.Что делать?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Set camera order in Multiclips

I'd like the ability to designate specific cameras to sync to specified track when creating multi clips. When making batches of multi clips, it's clear that the first camera rolling goes on V1, I'd rather be able to get "Cam A" to go to V1, Cam B to V2 and so on. I'm sure there's a way for this to be achieved even if I need to inform Premiere which clips come from which cameras...

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base