Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bug report - Shift A -

Bug report - Shift A - Project window seems to pass Shift A as a keyboard shortcut even the entering info into a text field. Result is that I can't type a capital A, and sometimes "Attach Proxy" triggers (my keyboard shortcut for Shift A).

(Also, can't we get a better way to report bugs?)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug report - Shift A -

Bug report - Shift A - Project window seems to pass Shift A as a keyboard shortcut even the entering info into a text field. Result is that I can't type a capital A, and sometimes "Attach Proxy" triggers (my keyboard shortcut for Shift A).

(Also, can't we get a better way to report bugs?)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. BUG REPORT: Open in Project No Longer Works Since Update

There was a time when right clicking on an item in the timeline and selecting "Open in Project" worked. Since the last update, it no longer does.

Now, users must click through bin after bin searching for an item.

This is an example of a bug that negates any of the time savings that newly introduced features are supposed to bring.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When linking or relinking media select drives to omit for proxy or source linking

Have a check box to REMOVE a drive from the relinking process so for example Premiere will ignore your proxy files drive when you want to relink to source rushes.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Sort this request board by lowest votes first

Seriously, there are well over 1000 requests, and the voting system isn't going to work if we never see the buried ideas.

There are many fantastic ideas on here, with few votes because they aren't being seen.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Merge mutliple files in project window

Would be helpful to be able to select multiple video and audio clips in the project window and have a process to merge them into multiple synced clips

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. an easy sync of audio and video rushes

A simple Pluraleyes style audio/video sync. I don't like having to fudge it using multicam.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Creating Proxies with 'include fx' option

When viewing RAW footage with colour space - Slog2/3 selected, the need to create proxies that match the setting is important. The 'Create Proxies' pull down option does not include any LUTs or colour space adjustments. The only way to do this is the manually use Media Encoder to create the proxies with the changed colour.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. BUG: Batch edit Metadata fails

I want to batch edit multiple shots at the same time. Say 10 shots are all in the same scene, I select them in the Projects panel, move to the Metadata panel, enter a scene name, but only the first two selected shots show the change.

That was not the case before. Please fix.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make offline command often makes all clips in timeline offline even though I made a selection

Right now in 12.1, it is a **** shoot as to whether Make Offline command will respect the selected clips in the timeline or not.
    About half the time, it will make ALL clips in the timeline offline instead of the clips that have been selected. This command is also NOT undoable, so when this bug occurs, my only recourse is to close the project, and reopen it, which takes about 3 minutes each time.
    Still have not discovered a sure fire way of making this command respect my selection and with a whole 110 minute timeline to go through,…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Continuing Bugs not fixed with 12.1.1 patch

Even after resetting Premiere preferences:

1) Cannot ripple delete in timeline by marking In and Out then Shift + Delete

2) When deleting range of clips in timeline by marking In and Out then Command + X, the wrong material is deleted on first attempt (completely unrelated to range and patching selected). Necessary to undo Command + Z then re-do Command + X before the correct range is deleted.

3) Audio muted on project open or new sequence open until track solo is toggled on and off .

4) Fully rendered morph cuts become unrendered upon re-opening project, and application…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Prelude/Premiere Pro Merger

Prelude is great for easily creating tags, sub-clips, comments, and general metadata. In general, Prelude is much better for sifting through large amounts of content easily. However, it is not as easy to do this in Premiere, and you cannot easily migrate projects/footage from Premiere to Prelude. Ideally, I would like to see all of Prelude's functions built into Premiere Pro just like what happened with Lumetri and Speedgrade.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Multiclip Viewer

When working with two or more clips in a timeline (without utilizing the multicam feature), it would be nice to have an option to view the various clips you may have stacked onto the same track.

Essentially, I would like to be able to see which clip I would like to focus on without having to toggle on and off the "Eye" icon on each individual track. This would help me identify which component in my timeline is acting up, or will allow me to select which part of a clip/subclip I'd prefer to use.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. language options

i am begginer and my english not enough. i want to use it turkish language. please give us turkish language option for adobe premiere pro

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Better language Management

Uninstalling and installing a software just to change the language is not a very smart way to do it, it is tedious. Maybe just restarting the application or just selecting the desired language and changing it instantly.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Videos Program Subscription

Adobe I think it would be really cool if you could make a subscription for Video Programs. It would include Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Audition CC, Adobe Character Animator CC and Adobe Media Encoder CC. It would be just like the photography subscription. Adobe can could choose how much it would cost. I think this would be useful because so many people use those programs to make all kinds of videos and it would just be convenient to have a Subscription you can buy.
    That would be so good. Thank You

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Downloadable Offline Update

Give us an option to download update for offline install so whenever you decided to give us your stupid buggy update we would have the option to install or uninstall that particular stupid update. We wont get scewed anymore with an offline update.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. BUG REPORT: In 12.1 Sequence markers are getting erased when a sequence is dragged into the Source Monitor the first time

When sequence markers are placed in a new sequence and that sequence is then dragged into the Source Monitor, all the sequence markers get deleted.

If markers are added again, and dragged into the source, then the markers stick. I've also tried dragging a sequence without any markers on it into Source, then adding markers and dragging again, and the markers remain.

This is a huge problem since we have several footage sequence that have already been marked up and we can't really use them in the Source monitor anymore unless we want to redo all the markers again.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Search for frame

You should be able to search all clips/selected clips for instances of a specific matching image, and then have them marked.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base