Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some eyedroppers do not work properly when color management is enabled.

If you enable the check box in Preferences > General > Display color management, it will adjust the colors on the Source and Program monitors according to that monitor’s associated .icm file. However, this is only for viewing purposes on that specific monitor.
    For an eyedropper to work properly, it must sample the color as it exists BEFORE color management is applied to it. But most of the eyedroppers inside of Premiere will only sample a color AFTER it has been adjusted by color management.
    You can prove this by turning on color management, then trying to use a Color…

410 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Finish the Essential Sound panel - let us add our own sound fx libraries

We can add images, templates but why not sounds - Adobe ONLY pushing for sale its own libraries feels to be a desperate sales ploy. Just like Mogrts/templates etc We all want to buy sometimes and sometimes we want to use our own.
    Thank you. You started the job making EDIT the default now please complete it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Project Media Manager - is this ever, ever getting fixed, even remotely, to work as advertised?

We read all the forums and the threads here and everywhere else to help Media Manage footage out per network deliverables - without any errors. Has anyone been lucky enough to actually get to the end without an error? Not just today, but ever? Finally resorted to asking Adobe for help - and the answer is to upgrade to the newest version from last month - not that anything has changed in the Project Manager. But before we even attempt to help you, upgrade. Just completely unacceptable, as thousands of posts in the past X number of years make it…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Transcription as clip metadata for editing purposes

Please implement transcription on a per clip level with metadata. Imagine the power you could have editing an interview with a transcription paired with the source monitor to choose your edits? Transcription could be metadata that's stored with the clips themselves. Right now it's sequence based, and that can't be very useful for editing purposes, only finishing work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Proxy Files change audio channels on 4-channel recordings

I'm working with 4-channel audio recordings from a Canon C300 Mark ii. When I create the ProRes proxy for a clip, it changes the audio to a 1-track file often deleting the audio. I've made a screenrecording here of the problem. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kakdWQePds0

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make Speech To Text operate like the Speech Analysis tool - not only on sequences, but on clips

Make Speech To Text operate like the Speech Analysis tool - not only on sequences, but on clips

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Application Stops Responding when nesting video clips

PP stops responding entirely after clicking the "okay" to nest video clips together. Tried unlinking from the audio (suggested by another user) and had the same result. No issues nesting graphics/other elements, the issue only applies to videos with and without effects applied. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling app, using the 2 previous versions of PP, and still got the same result. This is a new issue and have never had a problem nesting clips before.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Working panels are frozen-frozen-frozen in Premiere 15.4.1 build 6

Dear developers, fix this annoying stuttering and slowing down the response of the workspace panels in the PrPro program. Already which update and this absurd freezing is starting to get a little mad. It's just the program itself, without having any project files in it. Sometimes, by the way, it is because of this that Pr crashes.
    The video screen is attached below.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SCREEN GETTING BLACK

Hello!!!
    in the Latest Adobe premiere pro after working some time my working screen gets black and only audio comes after that I have to restart my software again then it get back some time that's not even worked so I have to restart my system kindly help me out with this issue
    Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Submit your app to Microsoft Store

Hello, could you please submit your Windows app to the Microsoft Store? To make it easier to download, and users did not have to think about updates. With the release of Windows 11, it became possible to submit traditional desktop apps (Win32) in the Microsoft Store, not just UWP - https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-store/desktop-apps/.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Close sequences from drop down menu

To be able to close any active timelines from within the timeline dropdown menu.

Rather than have to locate each timeline's tab, and press the "X" on the tab to close it, there could be an "X' next to it in the dropdown. Selecting that shuts the tab down and gets rid of it.

Handy for if you have dozens open at once, and want to clean up a bit (as I've found over recent projects). Example mocked up on the attached

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Close sequences from drop down menu

To be able to close any active timelines from within the timeline dropdown menu.

Rather than have to locate each timeline's tab, and press the "X" on the tab to close it, there could be an "X' next to it in the dropdown. Selecting that shuts the tab down and gets rid of it.

Handy for if you have dozens open at once, and want to clean up a bit (as I've found over recent projects). Example mocked up on the attached

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. close sequences from drop down menu

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere Pro/After Effects crash on starup (all versions) reason found!!! easy fix!

Yesterday I started Premiere after a long time and faced a strange crash on Startup. At first I thought it's because of the Blackmagic RAW plug-in. At least it was the last thing Premiere Launcher showed on the Screen. After deleting the BM_RAW Plug-in, it kept hanging on other Plug-ins and dll's.
    Meanwhile, I had upgraded to a new Monitor and had another Graphics driver. So I started deleting, reinstalling and updating everything possible. I also used "AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool", but unfortunately it didn't help to remove everything. I changed Monitor refresh rate, because I thought maybe Premiere can't handle 240Hz (BTW…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. BUG: copy files causes crash

In "Saves As Menu", if file move to another folder is performed (select and drag), Premiere Pro crashes.

In earlier versions, files could be moved, within the Save As menu, before naming and saving a project, without issues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Mac or Windows? What version of PPro are you running?

You say ‘files could be moved’; on my mac, if I select “File —> Save As…”, I get a dialog in which all files are greyed out; folders, if dragged onto other folders, are opened.

17. Transcription Results Synced To Source Footage Not Just Timeline

I love the new transcription tools, but for editing purposes it falls a bit short. I would really like to see an option to transcribe clips themselves, not just a sequence. Say I have a long interview that I want to edit, and I want to edit in/out points based on the transcription. This cannot be done well at the moment because transcription sync is on a sequence level, not at a clip level. If I transcribe an interview, and then start to cut and move sections in the timeline, the transcription is out of sync. Please give us the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Transcription Results Synced To Source Footage Not Just Timeline

I love the new transcription tools, but for editing purposes it falls a bit short. I would really like to see an option to transcribe clips themselves, not a sequence. Say I have a long interview that I want to edit, and I want to edit in/out points based on the transcription. This cannot be done well at the moment because transcription sync in on a sequence level, not at a clip level. If I transcribe an interview, and then start to cut and move sections in the timeline, the transcription is out of sync. Please give us the ability…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

When I have the app open but in the background while I'm using other apps, it frequently pops up, interrupting what I'm doing. Very annoying

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 37 38
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base