Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Support for Apple's new Afterburner card for ProRes acceleration.

Support for Apple's new Afterburner card please. The new Mac Pro is build for the community Adobe wants, so it would be a wise to support the Afterburner card..

29 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bug Report (Crash): Pr2020 (14.0 and 14.0.1) - Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules (OSX, MacPro 2013 with Dual D500)

PR Pro 2020 suddenly stopped working (as of January 15 2020).
    It shows the splash screen and goes through some loading stuff (very, very, very slowly).
    Finally an error message pops up saying „Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules…..“ and crashes.

I already tried resetting caches and preferences, reset the NVRAM and PRAM, removed every single plugin I had, uninstalled and reinstalled PR but to no avail.

I have PR Pro 2019 installed alongside and it is working just fine (lucky for me I could downgrade some of my PR projects so I could continue working…

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add Adobe Encore back into the Premiere Pro Package

Many people still use Adobe Encore to author DVD's. Please add this feature back in as editors depend on it. Encore CS6 was available with through the Creative Cloud app but is now gone. There are no good alternatives to Encore.

136 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. dvaaudiofilterscan

On Mac 10.14.5 with latest Premiere CC there is an app called "dvaaudiofilterscan" in the Dock that cannot be removed and also prevents from shutting down the Mac regularly, please fix this!

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Afterburner Car support into Adobe Premiere

Add Afterburner Car support into Adobe Premiere

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please Enable Character Spacing In Open Captions

Character spacing is currently not available in open captions. This feature would be useful to a lot of users who need to stylize their subtitles

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fails to load macOS Catalina 10.15.4

Premiere Pro now doesn't even open on latest MacOS. No idea what this means but...

Exception Type: EXCBADACCESS (Code Signature Invalid)
    Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000032, 0x00000001bea10000
    Exception Note: EXCCORPSENOTIFY

Termination Reason: Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x2

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Premiere won't start until my NAS is up

Premiere Pro (regardless of version, 2019 or 2020) hangs at the splash screen indefinitely until I boot my NAS.
    I'm using Windows 10 and have my NAS mapped as a network drive Z:.
    My NAS automatically shuts down after being inactive for a while to save energy. I only use it for backing up, Premiere NEVER accesses it to read or write data

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cannot browse local files on macOS Catalina 10.15.2 with Premiere Pro 2020

Hey all,
    For some reason, I cannot browse files when attempting to select a location on my computer to place my project, import files, etc.

This has only become a problem since updating to macOS Catalina. Has anyone else experienced this problem? The buttons just don't function. I've attempted deleting and redownloading premiere, updating, trying Premiere Pro 2019, restarting my computer.

Any suggestions?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premier Pro CC 2020 render glitch

Since upgrading to the latest build of Premier Pro CC 2020, I get random glitchy one-frame lines in my renders from PP (see attached). They appear in different places with each new render, and aren't in the timeline if I go back and check the project... they only appear in the renders. I've tried H264 and ProRes 422 HQ... happens in both codecs. I'm trying to deliver a job today, but I have to re-render multiple times... and then comb through each 8 minute render to see if there's any glitches, which is unnecessarily time-consuming and frustrating. Please fix this!…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ability to create Multiple Sequences from Multiple Clips

Just like After Effects, when you Create a new sequence from multiple clips, premiere should offer the option to either:
    A) Single sequence with all selected clips (current functionality)
    B) One sequence per clip (requested functionality)

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Don´t upgrade applications once a year - Same chaos every year

I think that the full upgrades are released to often. One .0-verison each year is too often and has proved to be a very problematic procedure each year. Pr CC 2018 was problematic when it was released fall 2017 but today it has received several patches and works fine today.

Approx three months after the last update to Pr CC 2018 it is time for the brand new full release of Pr CC 2019 and we are back to square one once again with crashes, sometimes it won´t even launch, new bugs, etc.

We don´t need a full version each…

83 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Default Marker Colors

allow users to change the default color of comment and clip markers

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. List version number, including patch next to applications

It would be helpful to show the complete version number next to or under the applications in Creative Cloud and in Windows search.

For instance, rather than Just showing "Premiere Pro 2020," "Premiere Pro 2020 14.01" would alert users of the version and patch number at a glance.

The same information should be prominently displayed in the loading pop-up window for each application. Honestly, we can't even see which plugins are loading because they appear and disappear so quickly, but something fundamental and helpful, like the version number, is nowhere to be found.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.

Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading.Premier Pro 2020 does not run while crashing during loading. And a message pops up. The content is "Premiere Pro could not find any capable video play modules. Please update your video display drivers and start again."

My computer is Mac Pro 2019. The OS uses Catalina. The graphics card is dual-using AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32 GB.

I've seen several opinions on the internet and found that this isn't just a problem for me. I want to update the graphics driver like a popup message but I am not…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Timeline Freezing Bug

Timeline freezing in project in Premiere 2020. My project consists of about 50 shots from a RED camera. I proxied everything into ProRes files. Everything was working fine until I started to work on the edit, after a while the timeline freezes. If I click out of the timeline and then back into, I can make changes, but I dont see the ends of the clips when moving or cutting things, its all invisible. Once the change is made the timeline updates, but nothing is snapping. After a few edits I can no longer select any clips or do anything…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Show disc will be full BEFORE encoding.

I just waited 90 minutes for a video to encode. It had 10 minutes to go then I got an error message. "Your disc is full" it says. Then it spits out whatever video it encoded so far, with a big chunk missing. In other words, it's useless.

We desperately need a window to pop up BEFORE we begin the encoding process, not DURING. By then it's too late.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Preferences - Playback - Video & Audio

Currently to set up playback, the user needs to go through 3 Preferences Categories:
    - Playback
    - Audio
    - Audio Hardware

I think probably most users think of "playback" as video and audio happening together, and it would be nice to be able to set that up in one place with meaningful choices. In other words, it should answer the question: "On what device am I going to see this and hear this?"

The idea that I have to "enable mercury transmit" to see video playback maybe made sense to someone at some point, but now really I just want…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. zoom in and zoom out in program and source monitor

Zoom in and zoom out in program monitor is center, this is not good - whenever the mouse over there and zoom must be over there or hand tool is anyplace (the zoom out must be start from mouse point)
    (Please make zoom in and zoom out, just like after effect)

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. make the audio work, I have no audio

I would like the audio to work,

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)