Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 14.0.1 Fails to Encode videos...

Both Premiere and Media Encoder versions 14.0.1 fail to encode/export videos. Temp workaround is to downgrade Media Encoder to 14.0.0 and use that for exporting. This needs immediate fixing!

37 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Not Actionable  ·  35 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How to fix premiere pro cc 2019 crashes when exporting?

When i export clip, premiere pro always crash??

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

75 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We believe that Premiere Pro crashed, but without source media and step-by-step instructions on how to reliably reproduce the failure, there’s nothing we can do with these reports.

If you can reproduce the behavior in current versions of PPro, please contact Support and provide files and steps.

3. captions

Open captions have been extremely buggy in all of the most recent Premiere Pro updates for some time now. There NEEDS to be a fix to open captions not exporting consistently. In the past, I've had to nest my captions, pre-render in-to-out, and then export in Premiere, rather than Media Encoder, and it MAYBE works. This is unacceptable in the day and age when Facebook video is king, and captions are becoming a necessity for effective marketing. Premiere is making it consistently difficult to do my job efficiently and on-time.

281 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

104 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for all the feedback. Please submit individual issues in the appropriate area – in this case: Closed Captions. Having a catch-all thread is not actionable for the team.

We will respond to individual requests as appropriate. Thank you

4. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Unable to import Canon EOS R 4k All-i videos .MP4 files

Premiere Pro 13.1 crashes when I try importing large videos files from the Canon EOS R 4k All-I (.MP4) files.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Adobe crashes when using "save as" feature

I am using the latest version of Adobe Premiere Pro on Windows 10, 64 bit. In addition to slews of other issues I've had with the program, for the last several days, the application stops responding when attempting the "save as" function as I'm exporting files. I attempt to wait, but after hours, it still won't respond, so I have to force-stop the app. I'm now wise enough to save before exporting (after losing my entire edited file the first time), but it doesn't make the experience any less jarring or cumbersome. After paying a lot for the creative cloud,…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Enabled hardware encoding for dimensions larger than 4K (h.264 & h.265)

Please enabled hardware encoding for dimensions larger than 4K (h.264 & h.265). I work in VR180 and enjoy the convenience of AME, however it's inability to use hardware encoding for 5K & 6K sizes make export times extremely long (24hrs for 40 minutes of footage).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. there's a bug with export when i use the proxy file

Premiere 13.1.5 randomly renders from attached proxy files instead of the master files.

i need to turn off the proxy before i export the video

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. STOP CRASHING WHEN EXPORTING

I've been trying to export a simple 12 minute video and it has crashed more times than I can keep track. This is unbelievable and frustrating. I've been having the same problem for months even after updating Premiere and my Macbook Pro. PLEASE FIX.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. PP 2018 crashes on export

When exporting a project with 5 or more video tracks, all with Ultra Keys applied, Premiere crashes when clicking "Export" or "Queue" on a GTX 1050 accelerated Mac. If acceleration is turned off, the effects do not export. On a MacBook with Intel integrated graphics acceleration, the same problem occurs.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Not Actionable  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. make rendering fail-proof

Hi guys,

So this is a very, very ongoing problem and it's been going on basically my entire carrere: rendering.
    Rendering has always proven to be a huge challenge. There is no pattern. It can be a plugin, it can be a lumetri color, i mean - it can be the weather conditions.
    "Error Compiling Video" is simply something we all see too often, and I can't believe there haven't been dramatic improvements in the 8 years i have been editing.
    I always believe it will be fixed soon, but no. There is always a new problem. The many nights,…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [BUG] COMPILING FILM ERROR

This error appears when EXPORTING or PROCESSING big projects with a lot of effects, even if the Mercury Playback Engine is disabled.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base