Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disable/Enable Toggle for Appending of Filename When Publishing

In version 22.3, the text " _Vimeo ", " _YouTube ", " _Facebook ", etc. are appended to the output filenames when using the Publish features.
    While this naming convention can surely refine the user experience and simplify the process, it should be optional. In terms of batch exporting/publishing, removing this text from the title is time-consuming and tedious.
    An option to disable/enable this feature for those who may or may not need it only seems logical.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Random crash when exporting a project to Final Cut Pro XML with VST3 plug-ins

Windows 10
    Premiere Pro 22.3.1 (Build 2)

Premiere Pro randomly crashes when a project containing one (or more) VST3 plug-ins is exported to Final Cut Pro XML.

How to reproduce it:

• Add a VST3 plug-in to an audio clip;
    • Select file -> export -> Final Cut Pro XML;
    • (get a Translation Report warning about the effect not being translated, should be harmless);
    • get a random crash after a while.

The crash is non-deterministic: sometimes it happens right away, sometimes after Premiere is sent to background below another app, sometimes after I delete the XML file manually.

The crash occurs also…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Content Credentials for Video

It would be very nice to add Content Credentials feature to Premier Pro - the same way it's done in Photoshop Beta. This might help to prevent converting illegally acquired videos into NFTs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Maintain export filepaths based on last export per project

So let's say I have two projects going - Video A for Client 1 and Video B for Client 2 We'll say I've already exported a version of each video to the correct (different) filepaths.
    Lets say I have approvals on both projects - I export Video A for Client 1. Next, I open up Video B and export for Client 2. Even though this is a different project file, Premiere still defaults to my last export location - Video A for Client 1. Would be nice if Premiere defaulted to the last export location based on project instead of…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Burn in Metadata/Markers/Overlay

Hi, I often work with producers remotely. I send stringouts, they respond with selects, and so on. It'd be great to see an option to burn in my overlays (clip timecode, audio timecode, marker text, and whatever else I have selected to display.) in the export. This would be a lot easier for everyone watching to just jog thru footage and jump to sections of the video they want to see based on marker text. not everyone is on premiere so they cannot see the embedded markers. XMP data would also be a great option to include in overlays/burn in.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export timeline but as individual clips

It would be great to export a full timeline from Premier but instead of one video, each video clip on the timeline is exported individually. This is an option in DaVinci Resolve and I've found it to be really useful. Having to do it manually can definitely be a pain.

362 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

88 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sequence Reports to excel or csv

I would love to be able to put out an excel or csv report with all the clips used in a sequence and the metadata i'd like to include from them. This would make usage reporting very simple and not require third party apps. Perhaps you could just license and intergrate Sequence clip reporter and make it OS agnostic?

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base