Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. h.264 hangs in export media

I upgraded the latest version of Premiere Pro on May 20, 2020 and now when I export media and select H.264 the program goes into "Not Responding" mode immediately after selecting H.264 . I reverted to 14.04 this morning and am able to export a sequence to H.264 again.

I'm happy to try and send logs if you can tell me how to do that.

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Export pathway savrd to the project file

I would like each premiere project to export to its 'original' export location. I work on multiple projects at time with multiple exports. If I start project A - export, then move on and open up project b - export, then go back to A - it will export to B's location. I would like the export pathway saved in each premiere file. If pathway is unavailable just make them pick a new one.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Exporting issue

Updated Premiere Pro to 14.2.0 (Build 47).
    Trying to open Export Media dialogue (by menu or Ctrl +M) causes program to give 'Not Responding' message.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Export crashing

I updated Premiere Pro to the latest version two days ago, and everytime I try to press export or Ctrl + M premiere doesn´t show the export window and crashes. I´ve tried it multiple times and nothing, i tried as well in Media Encoder and it crashes as well. Please fix this!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Audio out of sync when exporting

When exporting projects, audio is off by about a half frame. Playback in timeline is perfect, but when exported audio is out of sync. Very frustrating problem. Have tried many ways of troubleshooting with no solution.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HEVC Out of Memory Failed To Create Encoder Premiere 2020

When exporting in both premiere and media encoder 2020, HEVC H265 exports fail, while they work perfectly in 2019.
    Error received:
    export error
    error compiling movie
    out of memory
    failed to create encoder
    select: 9
    error code: 7

system specs:
    AMD 2700
    32 GB ram
    GTX 1060 3GB
    1TB SSD
    updated from 2019 through creative cloud app

Error occurs whether or not CUDA is selected in media encoder.
    Exporting in premiere or media encoder, lead to same error.
    H264 encoding is fine.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 14.2 h.264 bug

I think I've figured out the problem with the latest 14.2 export issue. Nothing on my system has changed except for the 14.2 update. When I select export within Premiere, the dialog box would not open or it would open but freeze Premiere if I select h.264 or h.265. After reading more about the latest update, it appears that this new version uses hardware acceleration on NVIDIA or AMD processors when encoding. Prior to this, Premiere used Intel QuickSync when encoding, which it what it was doing on my system. The new update switched to my NVIDIA to do the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. HEVC Exported Video started causing Windows Application (Movies and TV) to crash

Copying this from another thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/hevc-exported-video-started-causing-windows-application-movies-and-tv-to-crash/m-p/11054685#M263769

Hello,

I use Adobe Premiere Pro (current 2020 version now) to edit h.264 200mbps video shot in camera. When I export, I typically use HEVC. I have noticed that any video I have exported since mid-November now causes my Window 10 video player (Movies and TV app) to crash after ~1 second of playing.

Things I have tried:

1) Error is repeatable on 2 computers (desktop and laptop)

2) Did a fresh Windows install with Fresh Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 on desktop and results are the same

3) Files exported to HEVC with Adobe…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix the bug in CC 2020 with the WebM plugin support for Alpha channel.

I have been using your plugin with several levels of Premiere Pro from some time. After upgrading to cc 2020 version, I lost the option to include alpha channel. When I tried to run on the earlier versions (which were still installed) the include alpha check box was on the export menu without the text describing what it was. I check the box, did the export, but there was no alpha channel on the resulting file.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/no-more-quot-include-alpha-channel-quot-on-quot-webm-quot-with-media-encoder-20/m-p/11051309?page=1#M263427

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Exporting and Playback Glitch

When I playback a portion of my project I noticed the video was extremely distorted. The audio is fine. This was a proxy playback, and when I used full resolution it looked fine. The original file also plays back completely fine in VLC player. Upon exporting this portion of the project, the distortion is still there. How can I resolve this?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Bug Report 14.0->14.01

Premiere 14.01 OSX 14.4 refuses to export (does nothing after clicking export) Queue to ME brings up encoder window, but nothing happens after pressing Green go button. Uninstalling back to Premiere 14.0 and ME 14.0 everything works fine.. Video is a 61m movie

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Multichannel HECV/H265

Because the older codecs for H264 multichannel are gone for a long time. I would like to see a low bitrate option to export a TV-compatible 8-Channel Mix (stereo main Mix, stereo international, stereo music, stereo narrator). Other encoding systems like netorium vantage can handle this, but it would be much nicer to export directly from the nle. ;)

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Bug: Failure to export to H.264 - Error compiling movie

My project fails to export to H.264 no matter what settings I try or using hardware versus software encoding, clearing cache files, etc. Using very latest version (13.1.5 build 47) on Windows 10 (Intel HD Graphics 630).

Attached are screen shots of the "Adobe Media Encoder" error screens. It fails at different points depending on if I choose hardware or software encoding.

I examined the video at the points of failure (4:09 for the hardware encoder, 6:19 for the software encoder) and find nothing significant there - no transitions are in progress, no keyframes.

I cannot find any workaround to…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unable to export media

Since I updated to Version 14.01 (build 71) I am unable to export media. It will hang saying 0%. At first I hoped it was a glitch and if I waited it would eventually complete. I waited 30 minutes with nothing.

I thought since I was only exporting audio that may be the problem. Will not export video either. I edit for a living and not being able to export makes this a major issue.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Premiere Pro CC 2020 Bug Report: Cannot Export H.265 from Premiere

There's a very strange bug in Premiere Pro CC 2020 where I cannot export any video using the H.265 (HEVC) video codec in the Export Settings since it always generates an error message saying "Error Compiling Movie, Out of Memory, Exporter Selector 9, Error code: 7." Now when I export my video using the Media Encoder app in encodes and exports it perfectly, but in Premiere Pro CC 2020 apparently there's a bug in the code for H.265 where it won't export it. Definitely needs to be fixed in the next update ASAP because some people have been experiencing this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. enable custom frame rate on export in premiere pro 2020

Please enable 'custom' frame rate option on export settings,
    so that users who are editing for example source footage
    coming from 8mm or 16mm based on frame rates like 16fps or 18fps,
    can export them to such frame rates or other.
    you can check the thread here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/export-18fps-sequence/td-p/10486209?page=1

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Premiere Pro 2020 timeline with an interlaced codec is rendering deinterlaced (BUG!)

In Premiere Pro 2020 (v14.1), placing interlaced footage on a timeline using interlaced codecs such as DNX 1080i (or any interlaced flavor of DNX), Quicktime is being DEINTERLACED when rendering the timeline.

The bug doesn't seems to affect AVC-Intra 1080i timelines, but if all other codecs seems affected.

Please correct this issue which can cause bad quality outputs of projects not using AVC-Intra codec.

Thank you

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Premiere 2020 export bug

Cannot export if there are markers on the timeline. Sequence markers, clip markers, or markers in a nested sequence all cause the export to get stuck at 0%. This was discovered on a Team Project but also happens in regular projects as well. The only solution has been to delete the markers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Audio Muted on Export

When you mute an Audio track in the timeline, and you export the project, even though you click Export Audio the audio gets exported Muted. So if you forget to unmute the audio tract in the timeline, you have to export again.This is a simple pathetic oversight by the creators of Premiere. Please fix this broken mess.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Render time on H264 High10 HDR is crazy

Something is wrong when exporting H264 HDR video.

http://www.thhe.dk/RenderTests2.zip
    Try exporting some of the simple images to H264 High10 rec.2020
    5 seconds of 4320 jpg image is 2-3 minutes with 17% CPU!
    Normal H264 is 4 seconds with 100% CPU

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base