Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Remove or add an option to turn off : "Your video was exported successfully"

Please,

Remove or give us an option in the Preferences to turn off the prompt message: Your video was successfully exported"

It's very annoying...

97 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

36 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Present an error message before output when a Warp Stabilizer watermark is on a clip

If you have altered a clip with the Warp Stabilier and your clip now has a Warp Stabilizer "Frame not analyzed" watermark warning, Premiere Pro should warn the editor this is there before and output. This would avoid this watermarked shot being rendered into an export before the editor could fix it.

In fact any undesirable thing like a watermark banner should be presented to the editor before an export. In the end I would rather have a shot export WITHOUT the Warp Stablizer at all than to have it export with a watermark.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

Remove the "analyzing" overlay on exports

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. enable custom frame rate on export in premiere pro 2020

Please enable 'custom' frame rate option on export settings,
    so that users who are editing for example source footage
    coming from 8mm or 16mm based on frame rates like 16fps or 18fps,
    can export them to such frame rates or other.
    you can check the thread here:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/export-18fps-sequence/td-p/10486209?page=1

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 14.5.0 Premiere Update YouTube export bug??

In Premiere 14.5.0 Export Settings dialogue/Publish tab....for some reason any video I publish directly to YouTube is uploading twice. I don't see any reason this would be happening (no new click boxes or settings) and I can't figure out how to turn it off.

Any ideas??

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Who's idea was it to have: Success: Your video was exported successfully. (OK)?!

Again, I ask the question:
    Who's idea was it to have: Success: Your video was exported successfully. (OK)?!

FIrst, wouldn't it make more sense to have an "Export Failed" button?!
    Second, It's adding a mouse click or Enter Button push after every - single - export - I - perform. Please! Get rid of this button. I export too many promos to have to click on this after every single one.

And no, I don't que up most of my work in Media Encoder for reasons I don't mind discussing. Just not here.

BK

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Show User Presets in Quick Export!

Why doesn't the new Quick Export window show user presets at the top of the list of Presets, just like the Export Settings window does?

Having User Presets here would be helpful!

There's no need to allow users to create or edit presets here, just let them access their custom presets created in the Export Settings window!

Thank you!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. After export, give us a link to the file's location on the computer

Right now there is a pop up window that says your video was exported correctly. It would be so helpful to have a link or button there that would open a Finder window where the video exported. Media Encoder has this and it would be a welcomed addition to Premiere.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Include All Video Channels in a single EDL

Nowadays, people use EDLs for many more ways than what the list was originally intended (for example, cataloguing and licensing footage ). It would be beneficial to have the option to export an EDL that includes ALL the video channels in one export, and as one EDL file, so that producers can see all the footage used in the sequence in one document file. Thanks.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. User LUTs should appear in the Export dialog Effects/LUTs dropdown list!

Currently the ONLY LUTs that appear in the Export dialog's Effects/LUTs dropdown are the ones in the PROGRAM file Creative tab list.

It is NOT safe for users to add to that list. So we have to manually navigate to a LUT on disc every time we wish to add a LUT on export.

We SHOULD be able to add an export LUT from either the Technical or Creative LUT folders we as users create, directly from that dropdown.

R. Neil Haugen

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Video exported box

How can I turn off the video exported successfully box that has turned up since the last software update?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Set a custom thumbnail preview for videos

It is very surprising that Adobe has not made a custom video thumbnail option standard in Premiere pro.
    It should at the very least be the first frame not a random spot in the video. This is very disappointing and an obvious over sight.
    Please fix.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Audio Keyframes not rendering properly

Audio with keyframes that use bezier handles don't seem to render properly. During curved fade outs, the rendered result actually increases volume and then suddenly fades out.

Timeline result is entirely different.

I'm not sure if this is a batch render bug (I'm batching sequences to media encoder), or a bezier / ease in/ ease out issue to audio keyframes. Either way, my timeline audio edit is getting distorted in the process and render...

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Timecode missing from FCP Translation Results

The information contained within the FCP Translation Results text doc that is exported alongside each XML has the potential to be extremely useful in relaying effects that are non-transferrable between programs, yet falls short due to lack of timecode for some effects.

For example, certain effects, such as Morph Cuts, display the timecode and track name for when/where the certain effect is used. Other, more commonly used effects, such as Horizontal Flip or Camera Blur, are missing the vital timecode information. I'm unsure if this is a bug or purposeful, however, the language in the Translation Results doc suggests that…

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please remove "Your video was exported successfully"

"Your video was exported successfully"
    This is superfluous, an extra key stroke and super annoying. I still have to play it down and look to see if there are any issues. If there is an error - please let me know. At least give me the option to turn it off.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remove the "Your video has been successfully exported" message PLEASE!

Remove the "Your video has been successfully exported" message PLEASE!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bug: if the disk PP or ME is exporting to gets full, it stops but says "export sucessfull". the file then is there but corrupt.

Bug: if the disk PP or ME is exporting to gets full, it stops but says "export sucessfull". the file then is there but corrupt.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. audio bezier export

Timeline audio with bezier keyframes appear normal and play fine. But on export (media encoder), audio wildly changes levels. Close and reopen PP project reveals the bezier audio keyframes are actually huge swells. Have to reset to linear or change to ease in/out to correct.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quick Export Bug: changing file export location also changes location in Export Settings window

Changing the export location inside the Export Settings window does not change the export location in the Quick Export tool. This is the desired and expected result, since users might very well want to export from each tool in a different location, for example:
    'Exports' folder inside their Pr project folder for final exports created with the Export Settings window/AME
    'Desktop' for quick review and deletion of sequence sections created with the Quick Export tool

Unfortunately, changing the export location inside the Quick Export tool changes the export location in the Export Settings window as well.

This is unexpected and…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Place the Quick Export button somewhere that makes sense!

Placing the Quick Export button in the Workspaces bar is a TERRIBLE design decision for 2 very obvious reasons:

1. Not everyone uses the Workspaces bar, meaning it won't be available in any workspace layouts that doesn't display it.

2. It places the button the furthest away from the Timeline (where most mousing happens), maximizing the amount of mouse travel to reach it.

The Quick Export button should be located in the Program Monitor, for 2 equally obvious reasons:

1. ALL workspace layouts include the Program Monitor, meaning the button would be available in any layout.

2. It would reduce mouse travel to reach…
    3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base