Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 14.0.1 Fails to Encode videos...

Both Premiere and Media Encoder versions 14.0.1 fail to encode/export videos. Temp workaround is to downgrade Media Encoder to 14.0.0 and use that for exporting. This needs immediate fixing!

33 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

31 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HEVC Out of Memory Failed To Create Encoder Premiere 2020

When exporting in both premiere and media encoder 2020, HEVC H265 exports fail, while they work perfectly in 2019.
    Error received:
    export error
    error compiling movie
    out of memory
    failed to create encoder
    select: 9
    error code: 7

system specs:
    AMD 2700
    32 GB ram
    GTX 1060 3GB
    1TB SSD
    updated from 2019 through creative cloud app

Error occurs whether or not CUDA is selected in media encoder.
    Exporting in premiere or media encoder, lead to same error.
    H264 encoding is fine.

Tried uninstalling and re-installing.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug Report 14.0->14.01

Premiere 14.01 OSX 14.4 refuses to export (does nothing after clicking export) Queue to ME brings up encoder window, but nothing happens after pressing Green go button. Uninstalling back to Premiere 14.0 and ME 14.0 everything works fine.. Video is a 61m movie

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Unable to export media

Since I updated to Version 14.01 (build 71) I am unable to export media. It will hang saying 0%. At first I hoped it was a glitch and if I waited it would eventually complete. I waited 30 minutes with nothing.

I thought since I was only exporting audio that may be the problem. Will not export video either. I edit for a living and not being able to export makes this a major issue.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Premiere 2020 export bug

Cannot export if there are markers on the timeline. Sequence markers, clip markers, or markers in a nested sequence all cause the export to get stuck at 0%. This was discovered on a Team Project but also happens in regular projects as well. The only solution has been to delete the markers.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Audio Muted on Export

When you mute an Audio track in the timeline, and you export the project, even though you click Export Audio the audio gets exported Muted. So if you forget to unmute the audio tract in the timeline, you have to export again.This is a simple pathetic oversight by the creators of Premiere. Please fix this broken mess.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere Pro CC 2020 Bug Report: Cannot Export H.265 from Premiere

There's a very strange bug in Premiere Pro CC 2020 where I cannot export any video using the H.265 (HEVC) video codec in the Export Settings since it always generates an error message saying "Error Compiling Movie, Out of Memory, Exporter Selector 9, Error code: 7." Now when I export my video using the Media Encoder app in encodes and exports it perfectly, but in Premiere Pro CC 2020 apparently there's a bug in the code for H.265 where it won't export it. Definitely needs to be fixed in the next update ASAP because some people have been experiencing this…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. BUG: lost frames when exporting RED RAW footage.

When exporting a video edited with RED RAW footage, sometimes I notice a 'lost frame' in the exported video (black frame). It could be anywhere in the video... sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Really frustrating.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back multichannel H264

With the MOV H264 codec you use to be able to do multichannel exports with any number of mono tracks. Now that you got rid of that, there's no way to make lo quality proxies with multichannels. I mean you have the H264 in and MP4 but you can only export mono, stereo. or 5.1. Why can't you just let the user choose the audio configuration. I would like to have a full stereo mix and an M&E stereo mix on a proxy. The audio config options for the H264 MP4 codec are really limiting.

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please fix audio rendering

Even if I just want to render a few minutes from a long timeline Premiere needs to render every audio in the timesline - before exporting just this small clip. For example, I have a concert of 2 hours in the timeline and want to export just one song, Premiere needs hours just to render the audio before export this small clip. Why isn't Premiere just rendering the audio needed in the parts which are going to be exported?

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Bug PrPro 2020: Export "Using Previews" not working

I have a timeline with several AE comps that I have rendered to the green status in GoPro 10bit

When I try to export an h.264 with the 'Use Previews' option the previews are ignored and AE is run in the background slowing down the export to a crawl, even thought I spent a lot of time rendering previews already. This is a straight export out of Premiere, not an AME export. This is a very typical workflow for a lot of projects and it's very frustrating that it's broken again.

Steps:

1. Create project with several Dynamic links in a…
    7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Google Drive

Publish option that lets us export and upload to the Google Drive or Dropbox would be awesome.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Please make Premiere pro do SOMETHING when I click export!

Premiere pro literally acts like nothing happened when I click export. I tried rendering the file, opening media encoder, restarting the program and restarting the pc. It eventually works and I can't tell that it is anything that I did. Seems like a ridiculously stupid glitch in the system.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Add the option to burn-in Marker Names in export settings

In the Export Media panel under the Effects tab, please add the option to export timeline sequence Marker Names as burned-in text on screen. It could function almost exactly the same as the existing Name Overlay option, except it would change throughout the sequence wherever markers appear - either as single frames or spanned markers.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Export  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Remembering media export folder for every sequence

If i export a video it always goes to the place a recently exportet a video.
    Premiere should remember that for every sequence.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Flatten video tracks

A simple option to clean up a timeline. Example I have 10 video tracks I want to merge them down to one track with hard cuts in ONE CLICK.

Would speed up process to make a clean XML or AAF that the colourist can import into whatever software their post house uses. ie DaVinci Resolve etc.
    Thanks

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. More Intuitive Nested Sequences

The way I see it, nested sequences should be for cleaning and making a project simpler. They should allow someone to condense somewhat complicated clips of video together without having to deal with all of the associated cutting, effect-adding, etc. As such, it would be more helpful for them to function as on-the-fly miniature projects, which can be added, edited, and rendered just like any other video file. I'm currently dealing with issues associated with nested sequences, and would appreciate this added functionality.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premiere Pro 2020 really slow on Mac since update

Hi!

I've been using Premiere for years now at work and in my free time. It was always great to work with, but since the 2020 update I have a big issue.

Whenever I start rendering a video in Premiere (doesn't matter how big or in which format), my Macbook Pro starts running very slow when I want to browse, Photoshop or anything else.

This wasn't the case with any other Premiere version I've had. You can find the specs of my Macbook Pro in attachment.

What can I do? It's a real bummer, since everything worked fine before.

Thanks! …

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. save export publish settings

Hey

It would be very nice, if we could get the "save export publish" settings

At the moment the settings for the account are not saved.
    Every time I have to upload something for my clients I have to
    put in the account, password and folder.
    I would like to be able to save those settings.

So that I can have different clients with different destination folders on the web that I am first rendering and then uploading the videos to!

I hope you like this idea its only a fingertip away,

Make it save
    And play it save

peter

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base