Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

113 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Emojis in texts

I know i can create emojis in photoshop and then place it in premiere, but it would be very cool and much faster if i can just type the emoji i want, and place it to the video.
    Just an idea:)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new Universal Text Engine not displaying Arabic correctly

The new Universal Text Engine is amazing, works 99% of the time. However I spotted is not displaying pauses/breaks in Quranic verses in certain fonts. Noorehuda is a font that supports these characters online but in Premiere they don't show up. Only in the default font it does appear correctly, but it isn't appearing in several arabic fonts we use.

If you can fix this bug it would be greatly appreciated! It's so close to perfect already but we cannot use it unless all the characters can be displayed in the noorehuda font.

Quran arabic text for your reference:

ذٰلِکَ…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature Request: Add Legacy title tool functionality into Essential Graphics

If Legacy title tool is going away, please add it's functionality to the essential graphics panel. I'm a very avid user of the legacy title tool and I find that I'm infinitely more proficient and efficient when using the legacy title tool vs the essential graphics panel.

If adobe is going to force us users to switch to the Essential graphics panel in future updates, I would great appreciate some of the key functionality of the legacy title tool being implemented into the essential graphics tool.

Specific features:
    - In Legacy Titler (LT), the user has a line tool to…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Rounded corners + shadow at the same time, on graphics

It would be nice to have the rounded corners radius control on graphic elements.
    Cause as it is now, it is only possible to make even rounded corners to a rectangle - using a mask.
    This is a problem, cause then you can't get a shadow on the element at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. BUG - Essential Graphics vertical cropping when expanding a collapsed group that contains comments

Windows 10.0.18363 (64 bit)
    Premiere 14.2.0
    After Effects 17.1.0

In the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere, when I first open or load a MOGRT file which has a collapsed group containing comments, when I expand the group, the group's content initially appears cropped vertically. (This vertical cropping is most noticeable when there are long comments or multiple comments). In addition to being cropped, the expanded group content also overlaps the template's other options, instead of pushing the other options down.

When I collapse and expand the group again, the group's content displays properly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Pen tool (P) can not be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape

The Pen tool (P) cannot be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape, we should be able to manipulate the handles separately.

This only works for masking

To create Bezier shapes, you convert a vertex point on a mask to a Bezier point by pressing the Alt key while placing the cursor over the vertex point. The cursor becomes an inverted "V" shape . Then, click and release the pointer.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 215 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

173 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We understand that retiring a part of the software can create issues for some users. We are doing our best to make this a slow and steady process and are adding needed features along the way. Most importantly, we have added the ability to convert Legacy Titles into Source Graphics. While not all characteristics will translate perfectly, this should give you really good results in most cases. We’re not just taking something away, we’re adding functionality to Essential Graphics constantly. Our team is working hard to make sure it meets your workflow needs. And if it doesn’t - we want to know about it. If you feel that there is a specific feature missing in Essential Graphics please create a single UserVoice post for it, e.g. for Inner and Outer Strokes. This way it is much easier for others to vote on something actionable. Please take a look at our…

10. Type Tool in Essential Graphics. Change text in text layer.

What I don´t understand: If I use the Type Tool I can write text right into the program monitor. Okay, fine. But if I want to change the text I would wish to be able to change it in the text layer. That would be a lot easier then finding with the mouse the right spot. And it is possible mostly with MOGRTs in the Graphics Panel. I think it would be an improvement.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular: a) add all the "fill types" for text and strokes…
    9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow Text Kerning in Essential Graphics / mogrts

Essential Graphics mogrts is a a great concept. But useless when you can't kern a poorly spaced title... :-/

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Essential Graphics Text cause Canvas Viewer to go Black

So I am getting a totally reproducible bug in Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2 (Build 69).

I have a graphical bug to do with the Essential Graphics Text causing the Canvas Viewer to go black. Sometimes the entire timeline goes, and sometimes just the Essential Graphics Text, and it happens when I attempt to change the contents of the text.

I do have a bug with an alpha and an adjustment layer with a video limiter above the text layer, but with essential graphics I continue to get the whole screen going black.

The only way to get it back is…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them.

TKS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BUG: Previews of Essential Graphics disappear on application restart

Rendering previews will turn a timeline green as expected, but if you close the project and re-open it the previews for any Essential Graphic will have disappeared. All other elements remain rendered and green.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the p

Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the project

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base