Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 14.0.1 - problem MOGRT - importMGTFromLibrary(), text doesn't refresh

Since version 14.0.1 of Premiere Pro I have a problem with MOGRT (Essential Graphics).

I use a script to import the MOGRT: function importMGTFromLibrary () and modify the content of the parameters.

Since the last version, the script still works, it imports and changes the parameters (texts, colors), but the Premiere Pro preview brings up the default parameters of the MOGRT.
    The only way to bring up the right parameters is to go to the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics window and touch up the parameters.

Opening old files created with this script poses the same problem ....

7 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  11 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BUG - Essential Graphics vertical cropping when expanding a collapsed group that contains comments

Windows 10.0.18363 (64 bit)
    Premiere 14.2.0
    After Effects 17.1.0

In the Edit tab of the Essential Graphics panel in Premiere, when I first open or load a MOGRT file which has a collapsed group containing comments, when I expand the group, the group's content initially appears cropped vertically. (This vertical cropping is most noticeable when there are long comments or multiple comments). In addition to being cropped, the expanded group content also overlaps the template's other options, instead of pushing the other options down.

When I collapse and expand the group again, the group's content displays properly.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please Enable Placeholders In Mogrts

A wonderful feature to have when it comes to Mogrts, Motion Graphics Templates, is the ability to add placeholders created in After Effects that can be replaced by images and videos in Premiere Pro, while maintaining all their animation properties including motion in 3D space. Right now we are limited to text and graphics, but no way to enjoy placeholders and dropping your own footage or images inside.

67 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The Pen tool (P) can not be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape

The Pen tool (P) cannot be used as in PS or AE to manipulate the vertices and handles of a shape, we should be able to manipulate the handles separately.

This only works for masking

To create Bezier shapes, you convert a vertex point on a mask to a Bezier point by pressing the Alt key while placing the cursor over the vertex point. The cursor becomes an inverted "V" shape . Then, click and release the pointer.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

72 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  23 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Type Tool in Essential Graphics. Change text in text layer.

What I don´t understand: If I use the Type Tool I can write text right into the program monitor. Okay, fine. But if I want to change the text I would wish to be able to change it in the text layer. That would be a lot easier then finding with the mouse the right spot. And it is possible mostly with MOGRTs in the Graphics Panel. I think it would be an improvement.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

258 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

128 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

8. Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

155 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  76 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

33 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
      a) add all the "fill types" for text and strokes …
    7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Ability to replace Media without After Effects in *.mogrt templates

Ability to replace Media (like videos or photos) from Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro in *.mogrt templates

121 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  33 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

109 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

33 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Text Kerning in Essential Graphics / mogrts

Essential Graphics mogrts is a a great concept. But useless when you can't kern a poorly spaced title... :-/

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched

Responsive Design - shape stroke change width when stretched. When a graphic rectangle is tied to text position, the stroke width is not consistent. Since it looks like the rectangle is being scaled consistent with the text, but not exactly like a vector graphic but more like a raster graphic. Can the rectangles or any shape for that matter be treated as they would in After Effects where the stroke remains a consistent width?

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VECTOR 3D TEXT

Premiere Pro should have a vector text even when had 3D effects and any kind of them.

TKS

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. BUG: Essential Graphics Text cause Canvas Viewer to go Black

So I am getting a totally reproducible bug in Premiere Pro CC 12.1.2 (Build 69).

I have a graphical bug to do with the Essential Graphics Text causing the Canvas Viewer to go black. Sometimes the entire timeline goes, and sometimes just the Essential Graphics Text, and it happens when I attempt to change the contents of the text.

I do have a bug with an alpha and an adjustment layer with a video limiter above the text layer, but with essential graphics I continue to get the whole screen going black.

The only way to get it back is…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. BUG: Previews of Essential Graphics disappear on application restart

Rendering previews will turn a timeline green as expected, but if you close the project and re-open it the previews for any Essential Graphic will have disappeared. All other elements remain rendered and green.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the p

Bug: Text layers are automatically scaling down in the transform properties for each layer when i change aspect ratio the or duplicate the project

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base