Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premier Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

35 results found

1. Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

If autosave is performed while using the text tool...

・The text being converted will be reset and you will have to retype it.

・It crashes. (Crashes, freezes.)

Premiere Pro 22.2

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると、Premiere Proがクラッシュする。

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると・・・

・変換中のテキストがリセットされ、入力し直さなければならなくなる。

・クラッシュする。(フリーズする。)

Premiere Pro 22.2

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe this problem may have already been fixed in recent Beta builds. If possible, please use the latest Beta build of Pr 22.3 105 or higher and let us know if this crash is fixed for you or not. Thank you.

この不具合に関連した修正が最新のベータビルドに搭載されています。22.3 105以降のビルドでこの現象が改善される事があります。改善が見られない場合はお知らせ下さい。

2. On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and

On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and drawing intricated and precise schematics.

Now, on essential graphics, you need to use the PEN tool which is horrific to use as the line drawer. You go weird breaks in the middle of longer lines, (z shaped), it is simply impossible to quickly add smaller lines to a main one. It is just and horrific idea.

Kindly add a Line option to Essential Graphics, which sould have been a basic and essential feature.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Scrolling text in Essential Graphics VERY SLOWLY EXPORT since many years, why ADOBE cannt fix it (both in CUDA and software render)?

Scrolling text in Essential Graphics exporting VERY VERY slowly on hi end pc RTX 3090 ryzen 5900x SSD 32 RAM both in Hardware and Software mode.
    This is happening many years, why adobe cannt fix it?
    By the way old scrolling text exporting momentally!!! If you removing old text form (which say every load of premiere pro), why you cannt fix SLOW EXPORT TEXT IN NEW ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS ???!!!
    Actually in render it 1 frame per second, utilizing 24 GB VRAM which is obvious BUG! Adobe, please, fix it
    Same theme in Adobe community from 2020 year: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/massive-slow-down-when-inputting-lots-of-text-into-essential-graphics-rolling-title/m-p/11095270

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Mogrts stuck in pending and cannot re-import

When trying to browse and bring it back into timeline Premiere gets stuck at a certain percent. Canceling does not work and the only way to get back to work is to force close Premiere and open the project again, where the problem keeps happening.

This has happened on multiple projects now.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. M1 Max Chip Macbook Pro GPU Acceleration

ISSUE with graphics that has alpha channel on the M1 max chip macbook pro when GPU acceleration is turned on. Everything looks fine when turned off but rendering this will take ages. The final export file size seems to be smaller than usual and tend to have glitches.

(2nd pic shows the issue with the graphics, 1st shows how it should look like)

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Motion graphic template Import Error in PPro version 22.2

Screenshot attached. Both premiere and After effects are installed, yet not been able to import the MOGRT template made in after effects cc 2021, which worked flawlessly with Premiere pro cc 2021. But on the contrary, it does get imported once in 10 times... Don't really know what is going on with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. "f" and "i" keys in italics causes Premiere to crash

Every time I type the f and I key together in the order "fi" while the font is in italics which I rarely used, the program crashes without any crash reports. The program also won't reopen a saved project file or copy. It completely shuts down the app. Also if you try to type "fi" first and then italicize after, the program freezes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Text order changes when using hyphens in number sequences

When adding text elements, if you have a number sequence which contains hyphens, it changes the text direction of the numbers that follow on from the hyphen.7-8 becomes 8-7.

This happens with numbers that are both copied into the text field, or directly typed. Words are fine, as are numbers followed by a hyphen and then letters.

Premiere Pro 22.3.1
    Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Supporting Hebrew for all your Israeli paying customers will be nice.

can't believe we still need to use a text reverser. Just let us type correctly.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. New Essential Graphics bug—Group contents are not rendered

In PP2022, any layers I add to a "Group" in Essential Graphics disappears. They cannot be seen again until I drag them out of the group. (The group IS marked visible in the panel) This problem seems to exist both in old projects and when I create brand new layers and groups and drag the layers into the groups.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. FIX THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS SECTION ITS VERY BUGGY

WHEN USING IT NTN YOU CLICKS MOVE YOU CANT ADJUST YOU HAVE TO KEEP RESTING THE WORK SPACE PLEASE FIX THIS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please fix my motion graphic templates. They are now importing blank after the update.

MY motion graphic templates are now blank which is a huge problem because it means I have to redo things that are supposed to match from one video to the next. As you can see, the preview shows that there's something in the motion graphic template, but when added to the timeline, there's nothing in it. Please, please fix it. AND please stop charging so much if your software will be this buggy. It's hard to justify charging 56 per month when I have regular daily issues with the software (and it's not my environment). The bugs are on your…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Un pixelated text

Un pixelated text in the project and in the exported video.
    The edges seem to be pixelated/ blurry, this is also the same for the rendered result and when using text brought in from After Effects and Illustrator on transparent backgrounds. This needs fixing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. BUG : Responsive Design does not work on video layers in graphics panel premiere pro 2019

System: Mac Pro (mid 2012) Mac OS ver 10.13.6 (17G8030)
    Premiere Pro 2019 ver 13.1.2 (Build 9)
    GPU: Nvidia Quadro K5000

Bug: In premiere pro when creating a graphic in the graphics panel and I add responsive design intro and outro durations and then add video layer to the edit panels layers. The text and shape layers have responsive design but the video layer does not.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This sounds like a problem we could fix relatively easily if we can get it to happen internally. But looking at your screenshot and your description, there is some missing info. Specifically:

(1) I can see the into / outro values in the EGP for your selected Graphic. But that does not tell me what about your motion design is not happening for the clip layer, but is happening for your shape and text layer.

(2) You mentioned “add video layer to the edit panels layers”. I assume you mean drag and drop a video clip from Project Panel to the Essential Graphics Panel’s layer stack, correct? Also, is it necessary to drop the video clip into the Layers pane AFTER you’ve added Into /Outro values to the whole Graphic?

(3) Any other steps you did that might help me repro the problem too?

19. Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

41 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base