Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your new title system needs a lot of work

The text gets hopelessly out of alignment with the editing and writing, making it impossible to know where the text you want to edit actually is on screen

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Needs More Info  ·  2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New Essential Graphics bug—Group contents are not rendered

In PP2022, any layers I add to a "Group" in Essential Graphics disappears. They cannot be seen again until I drag them out of the group. (The group IS marked visible in the panel) This problem seems to exist both in old projects and when I create brand new layers and groups and drag the layers into the groups.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. M1 Max Chip Macbook Pro GPU Acceleration

ISSUE with graphics that has alpha channel on the M1 max chip macbook pro when GPU acceleration is turned on. Everything looks fine when turned off but rendering this will take ages. The final export file size seems to be smaller than usual and tend to have glitches.

(2nd pic shows the issue with the graphics, 1st shows how it should look like)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please fix my motion graphic templates. They are now importing blank after the update.

MY motion graphic templates are now blank which is a huge problem because it means I have to redo things that are supposed to match from one video to the next. As you can see, the preview shows that there's something in the motion graphic template, but when added to the timeline, there's nothing in it. Please, please fix it. AND please stop charging so much if your software will be this buggy. It's hard to justify charging 56 per month when I have regular daily issues with the software (and it's not my environment). The bugs are on your…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. FIX THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS SECTION ITS VERY BUGGY

WHEN USING IT NTN YOU CLICKS MOVE YOU CANT ADJUST YOU HAVE TO KEEP RESTING THE WORK SPACE PLEASE FIX THIS.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Un pixelated text

Un pixelated text in the project and in the exported video.
    The edges seem to be pixelated/ blurry, this is also the same for the rendered result and when using text brought in from After Effects and Illustrator on transparent backgrounds. This needs fixing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Supporting Hebrew for all your Israeli paying customers will be nice.

can't believe we still need to use a text reverser. Just let us type correctly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. BUG : Responsive Design does not work on video layers in graphics panel premiere pro 2019

System: Mac Pro (mid 2012) Mac OS ver 10.13.6 (17G8030)
    Premiere Pro 2019 ver 13.1.2 (Build 9)
    GPU: Nvidia Quadro K5000

Bug: In premiere pro when creating a graphic in the graphics panel and I add responsive design intro and outro durations and then add video layer to the edit panels layers. The text and shape layers have responsive design but the video layer does not.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This sounds like a problem we could fix relatively easily if we can get it to happen internally. But looking at your screenshot and your description, there is some missing info. Specifically:

(1) I can see the into / outro values in the EGP for your selected Graphic. But that does not tell me what about your motion design is not happening for the clip layer, but is happening for your shape and text layer.

(2) You mentioned “add video layer to the edit panels layers”. I assume you mean drag and drop a video clip from Project Panel to the Essential Graphics Panel’s layer stack, correct? Also, is it necessary to drop the video clip into the Layers pane AFTER you’ve added Into /Outro values to the whole Graphic?

(3) Any other steps you did that might help me repro the problem too?

11. Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

40 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Auto-display properties of the top most layer in the Essential Graphics panel when selecting a clip

Whenever I select a graphic clip to edit in the Essential Graphics panel I have to click to select it in the panel before I can see any of the properties. I understand that this is so I can choose to select different layers within the Essential Graphics panel — but PLEASE just have it automatically display the properties of the top most layer.

Most of the time those graphics will only have one layer (e.g. a text overlay), so that empty intermediary panel requiring an extra click to select it is redundant.

If I AM using the layers feature…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback to us. We appreciate that effort, so we try to read and evaluate all of our users’ requests.

Selected Graphics (e.g. the Graphic track item in the Timeline) have their own properties for Transform, Responsive Design – Time, and Roll. These are things that happen to the whole Graphic and are different from any Layer properties. So if we show the top Layer properties right away then there won’t be a way to see or use these whole-Graphic properties. If you are seeing an empty EGP > Edit tab with a Graphic selected, then that is a bug we need to try to repro and fix. The only time the Edit tab should be blank is when no Graphic is selected in the Timeline.

Also, relatively few of our Factory or Stock mogrts (as well as custom ones I’ve made…

14. Premiere Pro produces a 90% size image when video clip is transferred from import to timeline

I processed the same video clip in another package (FILMORA) and there was no size distortion.

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere Pro and there was no difference in imported video clip and timeline size in the upper right panel.

I, therefore concluded that the recent upgraded Premiere Pro had a "bug."

Your comments, Please

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Master Graphic properties cannot be edited in ECP

If you create a graphic using the graphics dropdown menu, and then upgrade it to a master graphic, it can no longer be edited using the Effect controls window and only in the Essential graphics window if you drag it onto the timeline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make essential graphics title icon invisible

Can you please make the essential graphics icon invisible if one hasn't actually entered text into it? I guarantee you, no one wants that little grey A symbol thing as part of their video. Sometimes I click in the program monitor to select it, and unwittingly I add this little icon to my image. It's not necessary, you can just have the blue box appear when we click into the screen and if nothing is entered, that doesn't show up inadvertently on screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Font Issues

The apparent bug fix for font issues, solved nothing in v12.1.1. Active fonts is Suitcase Fusion v8 do NOT show up in Premiere Pro. Those fonts work in other Adobe products like Photoshop and Illustrator but not PP or AE.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MOGRTS don't always show up in the Essential Graphics Panel. Can this be fixed?

Fix the Mogrts import feature. It's not working all the time. I've run into this a couple of times. It imports and does not show up. If I try to import again, it says "Overwrite?"
    Windows 10 CC2018
    I've got a ton in my panel, but sometimes I'll run into some that won't import

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  16 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Be able to copy effects on essential graphic clips

Right now if I copy an effect and paste it on another EG the type and words and everything else pastes. not only the effect.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow user to organize ES with categorized sub-folders

Easily create Library categories inside of Premiere like "Lower Thirds, Overlays, Full Screen, 1-Line, 2-Line, Multi-line," etc., instead of scrolling through a mass amount of layouts that aren't what I'm looking for. If I know I need to put "We guarantee your satisfaction on all of our products," I would want to look inside a sub-library called something like (3-4 line text). Or, if I just needed a name key, "David Jones, Business Owner," I could compile all the 1-2 line text MOGRTs into a folder called "Name Keys."

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base