Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the blue .mogrt thumbnail selection bar more discoverable

When clicking on a .morgt's (i) info button, the blue bar that allows users to select a specific thumbnail to represent it should always be visible in order to be more discoverable, not just when clicking on the current thumbnail. That fact it is not always visible is a terrible design choice since:

1. Hiding it is completely unnecessary to begin with.
    2. Users have zero visual indication that they need to click on the thumbnail to access additional functionality.
    3. Hiding it can easily lead to users not even knowing it exists if the first .mogrts they inspect with the info button…
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Drag multiple .mogrts to Timeline at once (to make evaluating them easier!)

The lack of video previews for all .mogrts in the EG panel makes it exceedingly time consuming to figure out which .mogrt is the right one for a particular edit, especially when said .mogrts don't have a relevant thumbnail (see illustration with its 48 black thumbnails).

Until video previews are added to all EG .mogrts, it would be very helpful to be able to drag and drop multiple mogrts to the Timeline at once, thus allowing the user to easily evaluate them at the same time in the Program Monitor. In the case of my illustration, this would essentially reduce…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Essential Graphics Text paste attributes

The ability to copy text formatting / drop shadow / stroke etc
    (EVERYTHING EXCEPT the text)

The paste attributes feature would maximise workflow efficiently for essential titles.

Granted saving the generic template helps however having the flexibility to define if i want to paste formatting of the text or JUST the text details over would help immensely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Essential Graphic Templates are extremely slow to the point of useless.

I created templates in After Effects to use in the Premier Pro Essential Graphics editor and for some reason it is next to unusable due to lag and the time it takes to render a simple text animation. The goal is to save time but it is actually taking 20 times longer. I don't have a solution as I do not know how Essential Graphics work, but it just doesn't seem worth the headache to use it at this point.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. layouts workspace crash

My premier pro crashes when I click on Color or the graphics workspace. I tried creating new layouts, deleting the old, importing others, etc. it crashes every time so i cannot use graphics or effects anymore. This happened randomly while working on a project. From one second to the other. didn't have this issue before,it appeared on wed. 24 feb 21

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Make each essential graphics asset animatable

Please make it so individual items within one essential graphic can be animated separately (text and shapes can transition in at different times etc.)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Premiere should notify you of missing MOGRTS, like fonts

Have had issues with transferring MOGRTS between editors on different systems - at present, all Premiere asks for is the .aegraphic file from the Motion Graphic Template Media folder, but linking to that has frequently created a blank spot instead of displaying the graphic. I can see all the metadata for text size, etc, but none of it shows up.

Maybe I'm an idiot, but it would be helpful if the software informed you the mogrts were missing. It is not intuitive at all that I need to install them on my end before relinking or they simply will not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Media Replacement -- the ability to drag a source from the timeline

Hi would be a lot more convenient if we could drag and drop sources for media replacement right from the timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. キャプショントラック文字をエッセンシャルグラフィックにドラックで変換

キャプショントラックの文字は、他のキャプショントラックにドラックして移動することができます。同じやり方でビデオトラックにドラックして移動して、エッセンシャルグラフィック変換して配置出来ればと思います。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Adobe Rush green screen overlays

Rush was advertised as an alternative for YouTubers etc, but allowing green screen overlays hasn’t been implemented since its release. Premiere pro takes way more computer memory etc to run and I would like to have a quick editjng program to use. I’m using iMovie now which I absolutely do not like and it is quite unreliable and likes to crash.

Is this feature in the Pipeline? Am I missing something?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Japanese caption charactor position

In Japanese programs, captions are often added in two lines.
    If you select the lower center for alignment and transformation, the text will be centered, so
    Even if it is left-aligned, it is better if it is in the lower center.
    And it's even better if you can change the style of some of the captions.

I want you to extend it to the safe margin. Especially left and right and bottom.

Japanese TV programs are 5 to 10% safe margin.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストの境界線の要望 Request for borders of essential graphics text

1.現状
    テキストのマスク機能は大変便利で重宝しています。また、境界線もマスクの幅を広くするには効果的です。

このマスクに境界線を追加すればテキストの形が引き締まります。しかし、境界線を追加するにはテキストレイヤーの複製を作成して境界線を設定する等手間がかかります。

2.要望
    各境界線にマスク適用有無のチェックボックスを追加します。

Google translate
    1. Current situation
    The text mask function is very convenient and useful. A border is also effective for widening the mask.

Adding a border to this mask will tighten the shape of the text. However, adding a border takes time and effort, such as creating a duplicate of the text layer and setting the border.

1. Request Add a check box for mask application to each border.
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is the format of the new GraphicsAndType base64 documented somewhare

The former JSON format doesn't seem to work anymore.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I found bug in app.

When I work with captions and I try to click on Fill box, the Premiere come to freeze and I have to kill this process from the Task Manager Windows 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 360 MoGrts

It would be great to be able to create MoGrts for 360 videos that use GPU acceleration. Currently, if I create a MoGrt with effects that requires GPU acceleration like VR Converter, I get the "This effect requires GPU acceleration" error when the MoGrt is imported into Premiere even though GPU acceleration is enable in both Premiere and AE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. If you use two-times the same MOGRT-Template in PrePro and change the CSV in one, it won`t change the values

I made a template for a diagram in AfterEffects and two CSV - one with 2-values (22,23) and one with 10-values (100,99,98,97,96...) - which i display via 10 text-layers. If a value is not given in the CSV the text-layer gets invisible.
    Now when i import the MOGRT to Premiere it works fine, with the first CSV with all 10 values displayed (PP displays 10 values with 100,99,98,97...)
    BUT when i import the same MOGRT-template a secound time into the same Premiere timeline and exchange the CSV of the MOGRTs with the CSV with only two values (22,23)... it displays…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Save Align & Transform to Master Styles

Maybe I'm stupid, but for now Master Styles only save font-related properties. Changes to Transform are ignored. Especially maddening with subtitles, when position and scale was used initially, and I now have to go back to every single one to reset those, because there is no way to do that via "remove attributes". Why add a transform property to text but then not make it (an optional) part of master styles if there is already a motion property for the whole layer? (Which I can copy over different layers...)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base