Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Automatically commit text change

Automatically commit text changes when clicking away from layer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Motion graphic template Import Error in PPro version 22.2

Screenshot attached. Both premiere and After effects are installed, yet not been able to import the MOGRT template made in after effects cc 2021, which worked flawlessly with Premiere pro cc 2021. But on the contrary, it does get imported once in 10 times... Don't really know what is going on with it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 22.2 Update made writing Korean text extremely slow

After 22.2 update the Korean text bug has disappeared but instead this made writing text in Korean super slow and laggy, both writing in Text panel-Graphic and directly in source monitor. Plus if the premiere auto saves my project while typing text, the program just freezes. This is even more problematic comparing to previous version's typing error. I don't really think this is my PC's problem because on 22.1 I had zero performance issue, and now my typing is slower than playing heavy effected video. I hope adobe just don't ignore problems with non-English languages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. "f" and "i" keys in italics causes Premiere to crash

Every time I type the f and I key together in the order "fi" while the font is in italics which I rarely used, the program crashes without any crash reports. The program also won't reopen a saved project file or copy. It completely shuts down the app. Also if you try to type "fi" first and then italicize after, the program freezes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bullet function with animation option

At the moment you have to insert text AND bulletpoint (circle, arrow, ...) as own objects. If a bullet is multiline, it becomes more complex.
    If you want to animate the respective bullets (so that it appears e.g. to the spoken), you have to animate the text on the one hand and the character on the other hand. This can quickly become very complex.

Therefore I would wish that it is possible to animate a bullet without an extra object for the dot, dash or numbering,... and that it automatically indents the text in case of multiple lines. And then…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. MOGRT fiels should be readable in the media browser

It is baffling that since MOGRT appeared in Premiere Pro in 2017, it still isn't supported in the Media Browser. This would make far more sense when browsing for the appropriate MOGRT for a project. The Essential Graphics panel is quite poor for selection. You arrange all your files by categories into folders on your PC, and then open the Essential Graphics panel to see them all scattered individually and alphabetically. If you're not going to make the Essential Graphics panel more user-friendly, then make the Media Browser able to read the file and keep the Essential Graphics panel for…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please add Avenir

My editor was able to use Avenir on Adobe but I can't. Turns out you don't support it. It'd be great if you can add this font! Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The new Universal Text Engine not displaying Arabic correctly

The new Universal Text Engine is amazing, works 99% of the time. However I spotted is not displaying pauses/breaks in Quranic verses in certain fonts. Noorehuda is a font that supports these characters online but in Premiere they don't show up. Only in the default font it does appear correctly, but it isn't appearing in several arabic fonts we use.

If you can fix this bug it would be greatly appreciated! It's so close to perfect already but we cannot use it unless all the characters can be displayed in the noorehuda font.

Quran arabic text for your reference:

ذٰلِکَ…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

HELP HELP : in premiere pro v22 the scrolling of the HORIZONTAL texts is missing

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New Essential Graphics bug—Group contents are not rendered

In PP2022, any layers I add to a "Group" in Essential Graphics disappears. They cannot be seen again until I drag them out of the group. (The group IS marked visible in the panel) This problem seems to exist both in old projects and when I create brand new layers and groups and drag the layers into the groups.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. replace fonts in projects

the replacement fonts does not include whether its bold or medium and the other options. It should also include the font size to save time

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Supporting Hebrew for all your Israeli paying customers will be nice.

can't believe we still need to use a text reverser. Just let us type correctly.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. FIX THE ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS SECTION ITS VERY BUGGY

WHEN USING IT NTN YOU CLICKS MOVE YOU CANT ADJUST YOU HAVE TO KEEP RESTING THE WORK SPACE PLEASE FIX THIS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 自動テロップ入力の表示範囲を拡大できるようにしてほしい

【現状】
    自動テロップのキャプションでサブタイトルを作成しておりますが、枠が表示されているもののテロップが表示される範囲に制限がある。
    文字を大きくして画面上でできるだけ大きく表示したい時、規定の位置で改行されてしまい、表示位置・範囲について自由度を制限されている。

また、テロップ入力範囲のような枠があるが、枠を選択して横方向に動かした時、横方向はギリギリまで動かすことも出来ず、動かせる範囲が制限されている。

【要望】
    テロップを大きめでもう少しテロップが表示される幅を広げたいが、意図した位置へ表示できるようにしてほしい。

・テロップ表示可能範囲を広げていただきたい
    ・テロップ入力枠の動かせる範囲を制限しないようにしていただきたい
     └動かせる範囲の制限がなければテロップでのアニメーションにも幅が広がります。

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. text panel graphic section also usable for ae comp

ability to change ae comp text in the new graphic section of the text panel. the same way you can change things from an essential graphic file. Id like to be able to seach and change things from an ae comp that was imported into premiere

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. audio file support needed in essential graphic

Currently, we can add images/shapes/videos but no audio file is supported. We need this for sound effects like whoos or bubble sound etc. Will be really helpful for some lower-thirds/transitions templates that need sound.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please fix my motion graphic templates. They are now importing blank after the update.

MY motion graphic templates are now blank which is a huge problem because it means I have to redo things that are supposed to match from one video to the next. As you can see, the preview shows that there's something in the motion graphic template, but when added to the timeline, there's nothing in it. Please, please fix it. AND please stop charging so much if your software will be this buggy. It's hard to justify charging 56 per month when I have regular daily issues with the software (and it's not my environment). The bugs are on your…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Essential Graphics - Vertical and Horizontal Center should center a group while maintaining arrangement between elements

In the Legacy Titler, multiple text boxes could be arranged and when using Select All, the text boxes would center based on their median center point when choosing Vertical Center or Horizontal Center. In Essential Graphics, this aligns all text boxes to one anchor point, making multiple text boxes overlap.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Depth stroke for Essential Graphics panel

One thing about the new Essential Graphics panel, and the thing that have kept me from switching over to it is the lack of a "Depth Stroke". I have spent years making graphics in what is now called legacy title. I have explored the new Essential Graphics and researched in online and I can not find any information or settings for a Depth Stroke in the new tool. There is a whole industry of local commercial producers who rely on Premier to create high quality graphics for commercials. Legacy titler stream lines that process and helps us to be more…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base