Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Essential Graphics has no way to negative scale in essential graphic panel

Cannot Negative scale item in Essential graphics panel or in effect panel.

have a video file Im using as a tag rendered out of AE (as i cant seem to dynamic link and have Premiere pack that with the graphic)
    I want to use it in the 4 corners for a locator for a weekly broadcast television thing. Cannot negative scale properties below 100%

Current workaround is applying flip effects seperate in a less than ideal situation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better type setting

EG is a lot better than the stone-age tool for type from before, but I would really like the "Metrics/Optical" option too.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bug with new Title Tool. Old titler (Ctrl+t) works fine. Can't change font on-the-fly, by pressing "Up" and "Down" keys.

When you press the up and down arrow keys to change fonts in the Font Family menu, the Character panel displays the preview of the current font. Fixed for AE CC2018. Thank You! But in the premiere the problem still remained.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Essential graphics to have input source

So that you could feed in the source (track or clip on the timeline) and use it as a plugin for that source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Graphics Panel Broken Font Bug Report

Premiere has a lot of default options for fonts, but sometimes I like installing fonts not found in typekit. The font I use for my company logo and branding is "Nordica Hairline" which can be found here - https://www.dafont.com/nordica.font

The font works fine in applications such as photoshop, illustrator, and after effects. However, when accessing it in the essential graphics panel, premiere seems to add an extra "A" at the end of the text box. The character is uneditable and does not go away. This problem exists in both the April update as well as the previous version. Not sure…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Damaged collected file if contain multi MOGERT Layers

if we collect a project file contain many layers of motion graphic template, (.aegraphic) it give a corrupted file (.prproj) so there are no way to automatically relink the (.aegraphic), please fix that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Captions need some more work.

At the moment when I select the top alignment (one line subtitle aligns at the top of the caption) and the bottom center zone the subtitle jumps to the center of the screen. When trying to move it it locks at 0 and doesn't allow me to go into the minus values.
    Only way around that is to align at the bottom and hit enter at the end of every single line sub. However this practice is going to cause a problem for sure sooner or later.

The background should be able to be adjusted by length and hight individually.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Is the format of the new GraphicsAndType base64 documented somewhare

The former JSON format doesn't seem to work anymore.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. MogRT should respect start time and freeze frames

Currently, if add edits or freeze frames are added to a MogRT (e.g. for timing or to change properties) and that MogRT is updated (by alt-dragging to replace) ALL the add edits revert to the start of the MogRT.

So everything has to be remade by hand.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Premier Pro needs to be compatible with both NVIDIA Game Drivers & Studio Drivers

It is unfair that Premiere Pro users can only download the NVIDIA "Studio Driver" updates and not the "Game Driver" updates.

I use my PC heavily more for gaming and also Premier Pro for video editing. I updated my "game driver which lead to my Premier Pro freezing then crashing my whole PC every time I used it. I had to uninstall and go back a driver version. The issue was the "game driver" was not compatible with Premier Pro so I can only download the "Studio Driver" updates if I want to use Premier Pro...... this seems SO wrong…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mogrt text isn't showing up

I created a mogrt call-out locator pin file in After Effects that is essentially the same as the locator pin call-out template, only in the opposite direction. I exported the mogrt file from After Effects to my local templates folder and went to premiere to use it. But when I put it onto my timeline in premiere, the text doesn't show up. Everything but the text shows up. Why? Where did the text go?

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. mogrt text isn't showing up

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 19 20 21 23 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base