Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Font sync problems with multi-version fonts: Unresolved

Fonts will not resolve when a font like "Bebas Neue" has so many versions. Can you please allow font substitution to at least choose the closest named font similar to the unresolved font? Why would it choose something like courier or monotype when it's no where close to the same name, family, style, or look. Especially when multiple versions of the font in question are installed in Windows 10. Please, can you fix?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Preview the motion of the MOGRT inside EG panel

Hover or click a MOGRT in the panel and see the motion. It takes time to drag to sequence and scrub to see if it's what I'm wanting to use, delete, try the next, etc.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The short answer is that AE doesn't naitvely export .mp4 files (h.264) so we can't create a video preview when the Mogrt is exported :(

So the real request here is to bring back native h.264 exports to AE.

3. Essential Graphics panel not refreshing when multiple sequences are open

I open a project that has a graphic in the sequence. The EGP (Edit tab) shows its properties, which include four layers. I then open a second project and select a graphic in its sequence. The EGP doesn't refresh to show the correct properties. Only after I go back to the first project and deselect the graphic in its sequence does the EGP finally display the correct properties for the selected graphic. I can reproduce this bug.

Attached file shows the first project open (top), the second project open but with the first project's graphic properties still appearing in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Text Kerning in Essential Graphics / mogrts

Essential Graphics mogrts is a a great concept. But useless when you can't kern a poorly spaced title... :-/

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bigger font preview size options (like in Photoshop)

Photoshop has an option in Preferences -> Interface -> UI Font Size (tiny, small, medium, large) to change preview font sizes.

Why doesn't Premiere?

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please add the Align options to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

Please add the Align options (i.e., centre vertically/horizontally) to the Effect Control window instead of needing to open the Essential Graphics window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Ability to set a default font for new text in preferences/synced settings

Using latest Premiere Pro on Mac, when creating new text it currently defaults to Minion Pro font. Every time I start a new project or new editing session I change it to Arial since it's easier to read - often just using these as temporary labels when starting a project and organizing footage, not as actual title design which we do later in AE. Not a huge deal just adds another tiny bit of work that adds up over time. Would be great if I could set Arial as my default font, and also as my fallback font for when…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add shapes easily - without visiting the title tool!

Please, please, Adobe. Please have the shapes tool be an easy process. If I want to add a simple line, a box, circle, etc., it currently takes countless steps, including visiting the "title" tool.... Why shouldn't it be as simple as it is in Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator?! After all, they are all made under the same brand. Thanks much in advance.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Outtro doesn't work with essential graphics

Great, you added protected regions. BUT, they don't work great.
    You can't control where the region goes, which I've seen Some people post somewhere, but I couldn't find it (which is why this voting system kind of sucks), but the Outtro doesn't work at all.

Please SHOW where the protected region is, in premiere. This will help us know what's happening. It doesn't seem like you're Actually defining a protected region as intro/outtro though. It might just be a faster way to help AE assume where you're putting it? Not sure about that, but anyway, if a region is at…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow replaceable images in motion graphics templates

It would be very useful to be able to have a placeholder image for a template that can be replaced from Premiere.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. copy keyframes in essential graphics

It would be great to be able to copy opacity keyframes in essential graphics. What i'm trying to do is create multiple lines of text within the essential graphics panel. If i want to fade in the first one i can make the opacity keyframes go from 0 to 100 to fade it in. Now I want to copy those keyframes to the other lines of text. when i copy them they don't paste into the other lines they will only paste in the original text. It would be a great time saver to be able to copy and paste…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Title Drop Shadow Color Picker doesn't automatically highlight the hex field

This is a little QoL thing, but in most Adobe Color Picker tools I use, as soon as it pulls up, the field for hex values (i.e. #171717) is automatically selected so I can quickly type in a number.
    For whatever reason this is not the case when choosing colors with the new Title tool.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Several options.

Please let us import separate type of fonts, pictures and put in the tool "transform" and "free transform" which can be found in Photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Convert After Effects essential titles to master in Premiere

It would be good to have the possibility of converting After Effects essential graphics titles to master to have the title available in Project window. This could give us the possibility of changing one master title and automatically update all those titles on the timeline

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Keyframe Slider in Essential Graphics

Please allow us to keyframe sliders in essential graphics.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. MOGRT font change bug

Whenever the font is changed, the MOGRT doesn't update anymore in the timeline. It is stuck on the current frame. After the text got changed to something else it works again, but if we change it back to the first text it is stuck again. The last bit looks like a caching issue.

If the user enters its desired text first and then chooses the font he will be stuck with the frozen frame forever.

To add to this, if I use a MOGRT created with AE CC2018 the font used in the MOGRT is changed - why? There is…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sync and update .mogrt templates when changes are saved in After effects

If a client requires design changes for graphics templates that are already used in an edit, the current workflow is prohibitively tedious.
    You currently not only have to reinstall the template, you have to replace every existing instance in your edit, AND re-do ALL your edits to each one.

This makes the entire process meaningless, and might as well go back to creating individual graphics in AE.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. premiere pro 2019 doesn't have red bound box around text

When using title tool, text doesn't have a cursor to see where you are nor can you click the text bringing up the red box to move text freely. Worked fine on 2018, please fix, this is very essential to my use of the program.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base