Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lower "maximum length in characters" for captions

A regular part of my workflow is creating captions that appear word by word on screen. I do so by transcribing, then creating captions, lowing the "maximum length of characters" as far as it will go (7 as of 08/03/22). But even then phrases like "In it" will appear as one caption.

If I could lower this number further (or have the option to separate captions by individual word), it'd spare me loads of time going into the timeline and cutting up those small phrases by hand.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. horizontal scroll

It is very unfortunate you cannot use the new essential graphics tool with very long horizontal scrolling text, because the maximum Y-Position is -32768 which makes the rest of my scrolling text not being displayed. I'd wish there was a horizontal crawl tool like in the old title version! plus text tools are full of bugs. keeps crashing =(

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Path type tool not supported by Indic

I need to make curved text and all the videos online say to go to legacy and use the Path Type tool, however, I get a message saying it's "not supported by Indic." How am I able to mess around with the text without the Path Type tool?

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Don't allow autosave to kick in when working in any essential graphics text box!!

One of THE MOST FRUSTRATING parts of working in Premiere is that Auto-Save invariably kicks in right in the middle of typing text on screen or in the essential graphics panel. There should be a way for auto-save to wait until any text windows are closed and THEN auto-save.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. keyframe essential graphics colours for individual layers

Allow the ability to keyframe essential graphics colours for individual layers across shape and text (fill, shadow, etc.). Maybe even allow individual overlays like in photoshop.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Behavior when inputting Japanese / 日本語入力時の挙動について

Essential Graphics and is an issue when entering Japanese.

The Legacy Title feature allows you to continue typing without having to press the Enter key after typing and converting with the space key; when you type the next character, it automatically confirms the previously converted character and does not disappear.
    This is the same behavior as in a typical text editor, and it is natural and easy to handle.

With Essential Graphics, however, you must always press Enter after a conversion. If you do not press enter, the converted character will be erased and you will have to type it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make master text style able to apply different properties over multiple lines

When I create and then apply a master text style it only uses the text settings of the top line. with lower thirds usually you want the top line (name - eg Ariel bold - 100pt ) to be bigger and more bold then the bottom line(job title/description - eg Ariel regular 30pt) So master styles need to create a line one style and a line two style and apply them accordingly. at the minute it makes all text the same(eg- Ariel bold 100pt)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Assigning and modifying text style for several texts in a Mogrt

When selecting several texts in one mogrt, you can't assign/modify the style all at once .You have to do it one by one.

Thanks for enabling this feature, it would be a great time saver.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Problemas con sincronizacion de tipografia

Tengo problemas con tipografia que premier pro ofrece, siempre tengo que perder tiempo en configurar a la fuente que queria, eso me genera perdida de tiempo a la hora de edicion de videos.

Actualmente uso Montserrat seguido, seguido, por ser parte de la identidad visual de un proyecto.

Me encantaria que resolverian este problema, porque antes bien se podia instalar la tipografia en el pc y no traia ningun problema, ahora que la instalacion tiene que ser dentro del premier pro aparece este problema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Legendas e gráficos com recursos faltando

Na janela de Legendas e Gráficos existe a opção de "rolagem de texto", sendo que apenas na vertical, não existe opção pra colocar na horizontal, tal como a antiga Janela de titulos possui.

Porfavor, atualizem isso!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. "Styles" presets change only highlighted text instead of the entire text layer

I frequently combine text with different fonts/sizes/etc in the same layer when composing credits. For instance, one style for the role or crew position, another for the name.

In Premiere, applying a Styles preset to highlighted text changes the entire text layer, incl. unhighlighted text.

PS does this with ease using Character Styles.

If I am in need of a clue, I would appreciate some kind soul educating me about this. I've tried various approaches and I just can't get Premiere to stop changing all the text to a given style when I only want to change the highlighted text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Essential graphics text styles should be able to be saved for use in other projects

essential graphics styles should be able to be saved forever - not just within the current project. For people like me that use the same font, size, shadow, etc, for every project, this is ESSENTIAL

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. BUG: Cannot correct text in graphics using the text window

Currently when i try to correct spelling using the text window on my graphics it does not change the text on screen but inputs invisible characters into the text box on screen and the words in the text field in the window revert back to the original form. After this bug has occurred i have to reset the software In order to edit any text in essential graphics at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Rot Brush Plug-in Missing - MOGRTs created on After Effects 2022 Imported to Premiere Pro 2022

Users experiencing issues with mogrts coming from After Effects to Premiere Pro with the following message: Rot Brush Plug-in Missing.
    both AE and PP are updated to the latest versions, thread:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/the-roto-brush-plug-in-is-missing/td-p/12481745

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bug report: .MOGRTs responsive design is (still) broken

MOGRTs responsive design feature (intro, outro) is broken Pr 2022. I have both apps updated to the last version, Ae 22.5.0 and Pre 22.6 Beta, and I'm running on a MacBook Pro 2018 Catalina. I will share my .mogrts (link bellow).

My .mogrts have some regular and simples expressions, text and shape layers, no sound and a posterize time layer on the top of it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VKx2M5dsGe_1AGuaxsOxm2DNuH9L6oAB/view?usp=sharing

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Gradient Color Feature on Stroke in Essential Graphics

If you are planning to remove the Legacy Title in the future, Can you also ADD the Gradient color feature on Strokes in Essential Graphics. Please. So I can have full control of all the color of the text and strokes.

For example,
    As you can see in the uploaded image. I can do this in Legacy titles, but not in essential graphics at the moment version.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Full Bulleted or Numbered List Functionality like MS Word or Powerpoint

Full Bulleted or Numbered List Functionality like MS Word or Powerpoint:
    Text options should include bullets or numbering that indents automatically on paragraph wraps. Basically, replicate what PPT or Word does with bullets and numbering.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base