Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

544 results found

1. Support for looping video in Media Replacement

Please consider adding a "loop" option for videos in the Media replacement panel. That would be a huge help for things like dynamic signage or templates with video files that have different end times.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. horizontal scroll

It is very unfortunate you cannot use the new essential graphics tool with very long horizontal scrolling text, because the maximum Y-Position is -32768 which makes the rest of my scrolling text not being displayed. I'd wish there was a horizontal crawl tool like in the old title version! plus text tools are full of bugs. keeps crashing =(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow Motion Graphics Template (mogrt) code to access to timeline/clip markers.

This is a big missing feature for me. This would open the door to a lot of possibility!

eg) enumerate markers, access its property (timecode, name, comment)

This would make it super easy to implement an animation according to timeline markers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. BUG: keyframing shape path - limited movement

When trying to keyframe a rectangle to animate on and then off again, I'm able to set a keyframe at the start to have it expand from the top left vertex to the fully expanded rectangle. But when I try to then set a keyframe to collapse the rectangle by bringing the top left vertex down to meet the bottom right vertex Premiere doesn't let anything move. Video can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/CSDWG6Ehj-Y

This behavior is seen on Premiere 22.6.2 as well as Premiere Beta 23.1.0 (build 22)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want you to be able to expand the text in the bounding box when you select "Upgrade Caption to Graphic".

I want you to be able to expand the text in the bounding box when you select "Upgrade Caption to Graphic".

There are two types of Essential Graphics Text.
    One is when the bounding box is created by "clicking" and the other is when it is created by "dragging".
    When the caption is converted to essential graphics, it becomes "bounding box when created by dragging".
    In that case, dragging the vertices of the box does not change the text size, and unintended line breaks occur.
    This is very tricky.

I would like the caption to be an essential graphic with…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Rename-to-Live" for Source Graphics

Currently, Essential Graphic clips that have been re-named on a timeline retain the new name, even if the text in the graphic is changed later.
    Rather than having to re-rename the layer every time to match the changes, please add an option under the "rename" popup (when right-clicking the source graphic clip on a timeline) to "revert back to live-type naming" or some such designation. Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Text Crawl

Please add the text crawl feature back to the text generator. The work around results in a glitchy crawl

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add MOGRT files for Adobe Rush

Please make the import of mogrt files created in After Efffects into Adobe Rush possible.

Many of my clients using standard motion graphics, like intro, outro, lower thirds. They prefer to work on there phones.

Allowing us to add mogrt files like on Premiere Pro, would make there life so much easier, and many of my clients would move from apps like InShot, CapCut and others to Adobe Rush.

Adobe, please get this feature into the app. Especially since you seem to have the button for importing files already there, and just don't support the mogrt files created in After…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MOGRT files problems

The mogrt files do not update the text. In the past I could also replace a mogrt file on the timeline and the text updated, this is not the case. The text only updates when I remove the mogrt on the timeline and put it there again and then redo all the settings and text.

Please, just fix premiere instead of adding new features. This does not make any sense!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Be able to translate automatically the essential graphics!!!!

I would like to be able to select essential graphics in a track for example and automatically translate all of them to another language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There needs to be an easy way to create or use Arrows as a title in essential graphics panel.

Educators use arrows all the time in place of text as a title. In the legacy title windows it was easy to draw an arrow and reuse the title by duplicating it. Essential graphics does not have that function and I'm at a loss or a ton of extra work. This really sucks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make master text style able to apply different properties over multiple lines

When I create and then apply a master text style it only uses the text settings of the top line. with lower thirds usually you want the top line (name - eg Ariel bold - 100pt ) to be bigger and more bold then the bottom line(job title/description - eg Ariel regular 30pt) So master styles need to create a line one style and a line two style and apply them accordingly. at the minute it makes all text the same(eg- Ariel bold 100pt)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keyframing on Mogrt Files would be great!

Would love to be able to keyframe things with mogrts! Also be able to modify keyframes on mogrts. Would be like a mini after effects in premiere!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Responsive design – Time and loop animation

It's been successful utilizing MOGRT system with my team. Especially the responsive design – Time feature allows us so many possibilities.
    I generally export MOGRTs to the shared CC library and my team access it through Essential Graphics panel or Libraries panel in Premiere Pro.

Here's my question.(or a request if not possible)
    How can I keep the loop animation speed 100% while changing the length in the timeline?

For example, let's say if I create a lower third with a protected intro/outro animation and add a looping backplate. Everything will work as expected except the loop animation will be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Issue with Ultrakey in 2023 version,

The alpha is applied only at 50% when you export or at a fixed position

If you scroll the timeline , Alpha is applied correctly , see the screen capture of the issue .

Workaround export the sequence in 2022

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Legacy Title = if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

So I had my project edited and finished. Rendered, saved it, closed the program until my collaborator could come take a look. When I opened the program, it asked if I wanted to install the new Essential Graphics thing that was supposed to replace Legacy Titles. I said okay. When I opened up my project, EVERY TITLE was totally f***ked up (duration, transparency, cropping, font sizes, movement... everything that a Title could have go wrong, was wrong). And as a bonus, now I don't even know how to fix it, and I won't until I relearn everything. Hours of work…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. エッセンシャルグラフィックスで「タブの幅」が機能しない

v22.3でフォントによって「タブの幅」の数字を変更しても機能しない不具合があります。
    改善をお願いします。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adjust Underline Size and Color

Thank you for adding the ability to underline text.
    Could you please create a way to change the color and size of an underline? I know I can create a separate shape for a credit roll, but when I edit the Roll, the underline needs to be repositioned.

In any case, my Underlines are usually not the same color as the text. They are usually red.

Thank you for considering this.
    BK

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 레거시타이틀에 있던 텍스처 기능을 살려주세요

텍스처 기능을 아주 많이 사용했던 유저로서 레거시타이틀에만 있었던 텍스처 기능이 사라진 것이 아주 많이 아쉽습니다. 레거시타이틀을 없애려면 그 안에 있던 세부적인 편집기능들을 기본그래픽에 모두 되돌려주세요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base