Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum is moving

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and we are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many people voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

544 results found

1. Essential Graphics Text should allow style presets to be applied to only some text

The style presets in Essential Graphics Text can only be applied to the clip-or-text layer. I would like to be able to apply it to only some text in a text layer on a limited basis.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストで、一部のテキストのみにスタイルプリセットを適用できるようにしてほしい

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルプリセットは、クリップorテキストレイヤーにしか適用できない。テキストレイヤーの中の一部の文字のみに、限定的に適用できるようにしてほしい。

75 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For the Essential Graphics Text style, style preset windows like Legacy Title.

The style presets in the Legacy title were very easy to see and use.

The only way to display the Essential Graphics text styles is to show the icons in the project panel. We need a dedicated panel for styles that is easier to use.

The styles are managed on a project-by-project basis, so when you create a new project, the styles you've been using are no longer available.

Styles should be available at all times.

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルのために、レガシータイトルのようなスタイルプリセットウインドウがほしい。

レガシータイトルのスタイルプリセットはすごく見やすくて、使いやすかった。

エッセンシャルグラフィックステキストのスタイルは、プロジェクトパネルにアイコン表示する方法しかない。もっと使いやすいスタイル専用のパネルが必要。

プロジェクトごとの管理なので、新規プロジェクトを作ると、今まで使っていたスタイルが使えなくなる。

スタイルはいつでもに使える状態にして欲しい。

129 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

Premiere Pro crashes when autosave is performed while using text tools.

If autosave is performed while using the text tool...

・The text being converted will be reset and you will have to retype it.

・It crashes. (Crashes, freezes.)

Premiere Pro 22.2

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると、Premiere Proがクラッシュする。

テキストツールを使用中に自動保存が行われると・・・

・変換中のテキストがリセットされ、入力し直さなければならなくなる。

・クラッシュする。(フリーズする。)

Premiere Pro 22.2

61 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We believe this problem may have already been fixed in recent Beta builds. If possible, please use the latest Beta build of Pr 22.3 105 or higher and let us know if this crash is fixed for you or not. Thank you.

この不具合に関連した修正が最新のベータビルドに搭載されています。22.3 105以降のビルドでこの現象が改善される事があります。改善が見られない場合はお知らせ下さい。

4. Replace 'New Layer' menu in EG with an intelligent design

The 'New Layer' menu in the Essential Graphics window is poorly designed because:
    1. It doesn't allow users to draw a shape (it only allows users to click on 'Rectangle', 'Ellipse' or 'Polygon' to have an unsymmetrical shape appear on screen. This robs users of the benefit of quickly drawing a perfectly symmetrical shape while holding the Shift key)
    2. It takes 2 clicks to get to any option.

I suggest replacing this menu with actual buttons that can be reached in 1 click instead of 2, and which would give users the ability to draw shapes, including symmetrical ones…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sequence mogrt media placeholder

We desperately need the ability to load sequences into media placeholders. We sell commercial templates and this would give us an opportunity to create much better products (drag n drop effects without user need to take extra steps and manually creating\uploading the sequence to placeholders).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. fonts

Is there an option to collect the fonts used and the Luts in my project because when I open it on another computer it tells me that the fonts are missing?

You could implement this feature in future updates

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. "Styles" presets change only highlighted text instead of the entire text layer

I frequently combine text with different fonts/sizes/etc in the same layer when composing credits. For instance, one style for the role or crew position, another for the name.

In Premiere, applying a Styles preset to highlighted text changes the entire text layer, incl. unhighlighted text.

PS does this with ease using Character Styles.

If I am in need of a clue, I would appreciate some kind soul educating me about this. I've tried various approaches and I just can't get Premiere to stop changing all the text to a given Styles preset when I only want to change the highlighted…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Save Rectangle / Ellipse Tool Appearance

As a YouTuber who creates tutorials in pretty much every video I need to highlight things on the screen by drawing an ellipse or rectangle around it. I basically use the same appearance settings each time.

But Premiere will forget those settings while I'm working on the video or when I start a new video, and revert to a default grey shape. This means I have to keep resetting the new appearance each time.

Would be great to be able to save these appearance settings so we don't have to keep manually inputting the settings each time you draw a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. emojis

Can't believe I can't type emojis in premiere pro essential graphics. It's a bit ridiculous actually that premiere doesn't support emojis in 2022

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Essential Graphics "Copy to Library" where ist this folder

When I use "copy to library" in essential graphics there is no information where this library is located.
    I have duplicated entries in the library but the delete option is greyed out.

How to get rid of duplicated entries?
    Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. arabic transcript

Support Arabic Typing, and transcript

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hebrew in Premier 22.5

After upgrading to ver. 22.5.0 (build 62), all the Hebrew text turned left side right (mirror). I also found that in the prefereneces>graphics>text styling, the only options are: ligatutes and: hindi digits. not the Middle East that used to be. A lot of Trouble for Hebrew users. Please help

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Password protected MoGRT source files

As Essential Graphics hold the intellectual property it would be great to have a password protection that prevents clients from accessing the MoGRTs source files through After Effects.

So the MoGRT works the same as usual in Premiere, but can only be edited by the creator or the password holder.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Save caption styles in built in Folder

Please if there is folder that we can save our created caption style, so we will not import them with every new project

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TRACKING TITLES Premiere 22.4

Currently, there is a text setting called TRACKING on the graphics panel. This is a good feature. BUT... Where is the possibility of its animation??? Enable it in the next update.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Bug: display chaos with the clips using responsible design

On Timeline, when right click the graphic clips, the shapes with responsible design applied changes their position drastically in the Program Monitor. CC 2023, both on Macbook M1 and PC Win 10.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and

On the now depricated Title feature, I could simply select the line option and draw it. Very simple option which allows loads of freedom and drawing intricated and precise schematics.

Now, on essential graphics, you need to use the PEN tool which is horrific to use as the line drawer. You go weird breaks in the middle of longer lines, (z shaped), it is simply impossible to quickly add smaller lines to a main one. It is just and horrific idea.

Kindly add a Line option to Essential Graphics, which sould have been a basic and essential feature.

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Render and replace glitch for MOGRTs Media Replacement

If I select multiple MOGRTs in my timeline and R&R them all at once, it will only render one and then link every single one back to that one file so they all become exactly the same. It's very frustrating as it means I have to individually R&R every single MOGRT in my timeline.

I've only experienced this when R&Ring with MOGRTs that have media replacement. Other ones seem to work fine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Possibility to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on Essential Graphics

I would love to be able to add clickable links inside MOGRTs on the Essential Graphics panel, so editors can click on them for extra info if needed. Currently, it doesn't allow you to copy and paste either.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Scrolling text in Essential Graphics VERY SLOWLY EXPORT since many years, why ADOBE cannt fix it (both in CUDA and software render)?

Scrolling text in Essential Graphics exporting VERY VERY slowly on hi end pc RTX 3090 ryzen 5900x SSD 32 RAM both in Hardware and Software mode.
    This is happening many years, why adobe cannt fix it?
    By the way old scrolling text exporting momentally!!! If you removing old text form (which say every load of premiere pro), why you cannt fix SLOW EXPORT TEXT IN NEW ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS ???!!!
    Actually in render it 1 frame per second, utilizing 24 GB VRAM which is obvious BUG! Adobe, please, fix it
    Same theme in Adobe community from 2020 year: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro-discussions/massive-slow-down-when-inputting-lots-of-text-into-essential-graphics-rolling-title/m-p/11095270

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base