Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mogrt Responsive Design Time bug

The Setting: I am a motion designer that has made a Mogrt template in After Effects for an Editor to use on long form content in Premiere. in AE, I animated an Intro and Outro for the template and created protected regions around the keyframes and the beginning and end of the comp. At first it was working as intended: when the Editor uses the template in Pr, he can lengthen and shorten the template as necessary without effecting the intro and outro animations.

The Problem: The Editor has found over time, when revisiting the project file, or even letting…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

9 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please Enable Placeholders In Mogrts

A wonderful feature to have when it comes to Mogrts, Motion Graphics Templates, is the ability to add placeholders created in After Effects that can be replaced by images and videos in Premiere Pro, while maintaining all their animation properties including motion in 3D space. Right now we are limited to text and graphics, but no way to enjoy placeholders and dropping your own footage or images inside.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MOGRTs support blending modes set inside AE when creating them

I have created a style look in AE that uses blending modes on solid layers with generators. They look great in there when I add a clip under the design and use pass through in the layer settings. However when I export them as a MOGRT they break when trying to use them inside of Premiere because Premiere does not support using the blending modes set inside of the AE project. This is a big snag because now the only solution I can find is to recreate the look in Premiere and save it as a project so that our…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ADD SPELLCHECK to essential graphics!!

I use essential graphics for a lot of my work, but there is no simple spell checker in essential graphics. Please fix this!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

231 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

123 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

6. BUG : Responsive Design does not work on video layers in graphics panel premiere pro 2019

System: Mac Pro (mid 2012) Mac OS ver 10.13.6 (17G8030)
    Premiere Pro 2019 ver 13.1.2 (Build 9)
    GPU: Nvidia Quadro K5000

Bug: In premiere pro when creating a graphic in the graphics panel and I add responsive design intro and outro durations and then add video layer to the edit panels layers. The text and shape layers have responsive design but the video layer does not.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This sounds like a problem we could fix relatively easily if we can get it to happen internally. But looking at your screenshot and your description, there is some missing info. Specifically:

(1) I can see the into / outro values in the EGP for your selected Graphic. But that does not tell me what about your motion design is not happening for the clip layer, but is happening for your shape and text layer.

(2) You mentioned “add video layer to the edit panels layers”. I assume you mean drag and drop a video clip from Project Panel to the Essential Graphics Panel’s layer stack, correct? Also, is it necessary to drop the video clip into the Layers pane AFTER you’ve added Into /Outro values to the whole Graphic?

(3) Any other steps you did that might help me repro the problem too?

7. BUG: Red graphics/text is pixelated on export

Red graphics/text is pixelated on export.
    It still hasn't been fixed and it was mentioned in this thread here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Pixelation-of-red-graphics-during-export/m-p/8859351#M60627

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

127 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  57 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Need HIDE Guides or TOGGLE Guides

Love Guides in the Program monitor, but when I create a set and I hit Clear Guides-- it's gone. You have no toggle for Guides. Or a Hide Guides option. (Toggle is best.)

Best, as always,
    Loren

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ADD UNDERLINE OPTION TO ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS

Underlining text is one of the most basic tools and clients request this ALL THE TIME (I do video editing for research reports) – how is this still not an option????????

74 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  26 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make The Program Files Essential Graphics folder Work

The folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Essential Graphics is created by the 13.1.4 installer, but Premiere doesn't load mogrt files from this location. The %AppData% folder was changed to "Motion Graphics Templates" in 12.1, so they might have forgotten to change over this folder too. Creating a folder called "Motion Graphics Templates" doesn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Full justify text doesn't actually fully align text

Have drawn a text box and clicked fully justify text, but the left side of the box doesn't justify... see photo ;) I have to create another box to manually align the middle line of text... PP 13.1.4 OSX Mojave

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Permanant Thumbnail for our Videos

VOTE HERE IS YOU WANT YOUR OWN CONTROL TO SET THUMBNAIL FOR YOUR VIDEOS!!!!! DO NO SCATTER OR VOTE FOR OTHER POSTS OTHERWISE, IT GIVE THE COMPANY A REASON TO NOT ADD IT TO THERI WISH LIST.

It is obvious to me that plenty of people want to be able to set a Thumbnail in your program. I have been told that because there are not enough votes that there is not much reason to do it but do you take into account the multiple ways that people explain things? There are hundreds if not thousands of requests to be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to display MOGRT file names in Essential Graphics/Libraries Panels

It would be great if users could choose which MOGRT template names appear in Premiere Pro's Essential Graphics and Libraries panels:

Option 1 (the currently used method in PP): the name displayed is the MOGRT name that was given to the template within After Effects when it was created.

Option 2 (new method): the name displayed is the templates file name.

Most MOGRT templates that are sold/downloaded from the internet come with non-descriptive, lousy names such as 'Title 1', 'Title 2', etc. Files are very easy to rename in Windows/MacOS since there's a slew of batch renaming apps available. Renaming…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Auto-display properties of the top most layer in the Essential Graphics panel when selecting a clip

Whenever I select a graphic clip to edit in the Essential Graphics panel I have to click to select it in the panel before I can see any of the properties. I understand that this is so I can choose to select different layers within the Essential Graphics panel — but PLEASE just have it automatically display the properties of the top most layer.

Most of the time those graphics will only have one layer (e.g. a text overlay), so that empty intermediary panel requiring an extra click to select it is redundant.

If I AM using the layers feature…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback to us. We appreciate that effort, so we try to read and evaluate all of our users’ requests.

Selected Graphics (e.g. the Graphic track item in the Timeline) have their own properties for Transform, Responsive Design – Time, and Roll. These are things that happen to the whole Graphic and are different from any Layer properties. So if we show the top Layer properties right away then there won’t be a way to see or use these whole-Graphic properties. If you are seeing an empty EGP > Edit tab with a Graphic selected, then that is a bug we need to try to repro and fix. The only time the Edit tab should be blank is when no Graphic is selected in the Timeline.

Also, relatively few of our Factory or Stock mogrts (as well as custom ones I’ve made…

18. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add reset Speed option to those MoGRTs that have responsive design time

the Idea:
    If speed was changed by dragging the MoGRT's corners than there should be a reset speed change and would be useful a visual cue to see the exact percentage change.

description of the problem:
    right now when you Alt+drag a new MoGRT over exited on the timeline, whose speed was changed, the new one doesn't inherit those speed changes and cuts the end animation of the MoGRT(in case it was speeded up)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Dropdown Lists in MOGRTS

Dropdown lists of predetermined data would be an excellent addition. I currently use the slider control in AE to cheat this. The ability to assign descriptive titles to the function would be amazing.

For example, I created a number of different transitions for a simple line of text. In the Essential Graphics panel within PP the user simply adjusts a slider to change transition types. Being able to assign descriptive words such as 'Slide In' or 'Fade Out' and select it from a dropdown menu would be great!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base