Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

214 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

121 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

2. Please Enable Placeholders In Mogrts

A wonderful feature to have when it comes to Mogrts, Motion Graphics Templates, is the ability to add placeholders created in After Effects that can be replaced by images and videos in Premiere Pro, while maintaining all their animation properties including motion in 3D space. Right now we are limited to text and graphics, but no way to enjoy placeholders and dropping your own footage or images inside.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

116 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

54 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings, I am a member of the Adobe DVA development team and a moderator on User Voice. We are investigating remaining gaps between Legacy Titler and Graphics tools. Specifically:

Do you use a lot of Bins with Legacy Title (LT) items in the project panel as a significant part of your workflow?

If so, would you be willing to spend some time showing us your workflows and helping us understand how we might meet your needs using Pr Graphics instead of Legacy Titles?

If you answered YES to both of those questions please reply to this thread post. Thanks in advance.

-James Strawn

4. ADD UNDERLINE OPTION TO ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS

Underlining text is one of the most basic tools and clients request this ALL THE TIME (I do video editing for research reports) – how is this still not an option????????

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
    a) add all the "fill types" for text and…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please add a spellchecker to the Essential Graphics panel.

Just a simple spellchecker which could be toggled on or off to act as a double-check for misspellings when typing text or captions.
    Would be a HUGE time saver for those of us with less than perfect spelling sense, who have to go back in and fix misspellings on a finished video.
    Thanks for your consideration!

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

94 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add motion blur to essential graphics panel

That's a pretty essential feature.

If we're supposed to design and move graphics there, we need motion blur there.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MOGRT - Add option to auto-update all timeline instances.

Currently updated MOGRTs (Motion Graphic Templates) do not automatically update their associated timeline instances.
    To update timeline instances requires selecting the affected items, and Alt- or Option-Dragging to the timeline.

Taking a step back, making updates to MOGRTs that originate in After Effects requires a number of steps to update see those updates in Premiere:
    - Make change in AE
    - Export from AE through the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel)
    - MOGRTS not exported to a shared library from AE must be imported through PPro-side EGP (using shared libraries saves this step)
    - And finally updating sequence instances requires first…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Need ability to copy/paste Master Text Styles across Multiple Clips please!

If you decide to make a change to the design of a text item and have multiple layers of text, you have to create a new Master Text Style and go back and apply it one by one to each layer! Would love to have Essential Graphics included in Paste Attributes, as Essential Sound is now.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. bug report - problem importing Mortg file animations into EG folder.

running windows 10 & cc 2019. I can see the animations but cannot drag onto the timeline. I have tried a number of times to install to see if this fixes the problem by dropping the folder into the following location AppData/Roaming/Adobe/Common/Motion Graphics Templates/ but still no joy. Please can you outline steps to remedy thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. bug fix for cross-platform operability

Cross-platform operability issue - new to latest update. On a Windows PC, I cannot edit the text of a MOGRT that was created on a Mac. The functionality of clicking on the MOGRT text in the program monitor doesn't work

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How do you make sure that Essential Graphics templates used in finished projects will work in the future?

Hi,
    I imagine me taking a finished projects (years old) to amend it once again. How can I be sure that all the Essential Graphics templates used in this project then will still exist?
    Is this possibly the solution?
    Is it correct, that all the EG templates data are stored together in the same folder like the project?
    e.g. Folder „Project“ includes a folder with „Motion Graphics Template Media“
    Thanks
    Thomas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

There is a serious bug in the current version. When keyframing a graphic it disappears or makes Premiere cc crash.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Responsive Design time in After Effects Not work in premiere Pro

Responsive Design time in After Effects Not work in premiere Pro

Like it's supposed to work when export MOGRT to use in premiere

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. mogrt presets

MOGRT - Save Parameter as presets

we create MOGRT for adobe stock, and we include a lot of parameter for user to create his own style of lower third or titles.... the problem was each time user need same style they need to repeat all the steps to get same style agin, so my idea is to include a presets tab can save all the used parameter and user can be able to select the presets they want. e.g. we create a lower third with ability to change size, intro/outro style, add/remove section, and so.. which allow user to create…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bug: Changing font in Essential Graphics has major update problems

Essential Graphics (made in After Effects) don't update correctly when adjusting font size. Sometimes nothing appears to happen, often the font change will jump around in playback after making the change. Some frames show the correct size, others show other sizes.

This seems like it's a bug with caching. If I change the source text or other attributes to force it to redraw all frames, the glitch goes away. Adjusting the font control doesn't seem to force a re-render on frames that were already displayed.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Bug: Smart quotes don't work with MOGRTs from After Effects

Smart quotes/apostrophes aren't working correctly. The smart quotes box is checked. Checking and unchecking makes no difference.

If I open the AEP that I made the MOGRT with, smart quotes work correctly when changing the graphic there. But using the template only gives me straight quotes.

Something seems to be lost in the exchange.

Premiere 13.1.2
    AE 16.1.1

I tried re-creating the MOGRT from the AEP after I saw the smart quotes working in After Effects, but they still don't work with the new template file in Premiere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base