Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please Enable Placeholders In Mogrts

A wonderful feature to have when it comes to Mogrts, Motion Graphics Templates, is the ability to add placeholders created in After Effects that can be replaced by images and videos in Premiere Pro, while maintaining all their animation properties including motion in 3D space. Right now we are limited to text and graphics, but no way to enjoy placeholders and dropping your own footage or images inside.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. MOGRTs support blending modes set inside AE when creating them

I have created a style look in AE that uses blending modes on solid layers with generators. They look great in there when I add a clip under the design and use pass through in the layer settings. However when I export them as a MOGRT they break when trying to use them inside of Premiere because Premiere does not support using the blending modes set inside of the AE project. This is a big snag because now the only solution I can find is to recreate the look in Premiere and save it as a project so that our…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

222 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

121 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

4. Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

123 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  57 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. ADD UNDERLINE OPTION TO ESSENTIAL GRAPHICS

Underlining text is one of the most basic tools and clients request this ALL THE TIME (I do video editing for research reports) – how is this still not an option????????

69 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  22 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mogrts with protected regions created in AE are sometimes "cut off" when changed in PrPro

I have mogrts in FHD 25fps in AE and the sequence in Prpro is also FHD 25fps. Hmm.
    Ok, so what happens is that when I apply them in the sequence they always seem fine. The ins and outs works like a charm. But, (and here's the kicker) when I change the duration of the mograph, *sometimes* the in OR out (it's different) aren't respected and the mograph "cuts off without the animation. And sometimes, when I change the duration of tha mograph by draging it, the animation starts or stops somewhere towards the middle of the mograph (not at…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make The Program Files Essential Graphics folder Work

The folder C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019\Essential Graphics is created by the 13.1.4 installer, but Premiere doesn't load mogrt files from this location. The %AppData% folder was changed to "Motion Graphics Templates" in 12.1, so they might have forgotten to change over this folder too. Creating a folder called "Motion Graphics Templates" doesn't work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.

Add Center Horizontal/Vertical buttons (as found on Essential graphics-edit) to the text properties window under effects control.
    I think it's an unneeded step to have to switch to essential graphics just to do that.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
    Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
    a) add all the "fill types" for text and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please add a spellchecker to the Essential Graphics panel.

Just a simple spellchecker which could be toggled on or off to act as a double-check for misspellings when typing text or captions.
    Would be a HUGE time saver for those of us with less than perfect spelling sense, who have to go back in and fix misspellings on a finished video.
    Thanks for your consideration!

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add motion blur to essential graphics panel

That's a pretty essential feature.

If we're supposed to design and move graphics there, we need motion blur there.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Premiere Pro produces a 90% size image when video clip is transferred from import to timeline

I processed the same video clip in another package (FILMORA) and there was no size distortion.

I downloaded an earlier version of Premiere Pro and there was no difference in imported video clip and timeline size in the upper right panel.

I, therefore concluded that the recent upgraded Premiere Pro had a "bug."

Your comments, Please

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Needs More Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
    Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

96 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

26 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Bug report: Data-driven Motion Graphics templates don’t show values in Premiere Pro 13.1.2 (German language version)

Data-driven Motion Graphics templates aren’t useable in the German language version of Premiere Pro 13.1.2 because the values defined in the internal or external (CSV/TSV) spreadsheet are not being displayed/used in the program monitor nor in the rendered video. This also applies to Media Encoder (German language version). With the English (North America) language versions the problem does not exist. Maybe other localizations and other Adobe Apps are affected, I didn’t investigate on that.

Steps to reproduce:
    In the German language version of Premiere Pro open “Essential Graphics” and search for free data-driven Motion Graphics templates on Adobe Stock (select…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Need ability to copy/paste Master Text Styles across Multiple Clips please!

If you decide to make a change to the design of a text item and have multiple layers of text, you have to create a new Master Text Style and go back and apply it one by one to each layer! Would love to have Essential Graphics included in Paste Attributes, as Essential Sound is now.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Animation Tracking/Kerning text in Premiere Pro CC 2019

Hi Guys. I am trying to animate the tracking/kerning of my text in premiere pro cc 2019, but every time i click on the stopclock(toggle animation) to animate the text, it simple jumps to one state of keyframe to another. You know how can i smooth this transition?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. MOGRT - Add option to auto-update all timeline instances.

Currently updated MOGRTs (Motion Graphic Templates) do not automatically update their associated timeline instances.
    To update timeline instances requires selecting the affected items, and Alt- or Option-Dragging to the timeline.

Taking a step back, making updates to MOGRTs that originate in After Effects requires a number of steps to update see those updates in Premiere:
    - Make change in AE
    - Export from AE through the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel)
    - MOGRTS not exported to a shared library from AE must be imported through PPro-side EGP (using shared libraries saves this step)
    - And finally updating sequence instances requires first…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base