Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

How can we improve Premiere Pro?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make the Essential Graphics interface options flexible & robust

make the Essential Graphics browser flexible: sorting, icon or text, import .mogrt folders, mort folder organizing on the desktop will appea

200 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

116 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      Under Review  ·  bronwynlewis responded

Thanks for your input on how to improve the browser and the details on how you are organizing your Motion Graphics templates.

• Please DO NOT eliminate the Legacy Title creator in future updates.

Adobe tends to update with only the highly skilled pro in mind. But there are many advanced amateurs like me who DO NOT want to lose Legacy Title creator.

105 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

52 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Greetings, I am a member of the Adobe DVA development team and a moderator on User Voice. We are investigating remaining gaps between Legacy Titler and Graphics tools. Specifically:

Do you use a lot of Bins with Legacy Title (LT) items in the project panel as a significant part of your workflow?

If so, would you be willing to spend some time showing us your workflows and helping us understand how we might meet your needs using Pr Graphics instead of Legacy Titles?

If you answered YES to both of those questions please reply to this thread post. Thanks in advance.

-James Strawn

• Bug: Premiere Pro 2019 essential graphics > font missing

In Premiere Pro 2019 the font(s) used in self made essential graphics animations are not being honoured and replaced by the system default font, even though the font is recognised by Premiere Pro.

31 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  24 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Add the ability to keyframe an imported After Effects MOGRT

It would be extremely useful to be able to keyframe the controls in Premiere Pro for a MOGRT (Motion Graphic Template) created in After FX. I create a template in AFX, add it to CC libraries, I can import this into Premiere and adjust the controls, but I can't keyframe them. This would take the power of MOGRT's to a whole new level.

I have extensively documented the process I'm trying to do here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/255599

20 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

Hello
            Please Support Arabic Typing in Montion Graphics Templates

91 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Essential Graphics Panel/Titler - how to bridge the gap and improve titling (proposal)

I like the concept of the essential graphics panel but at the moment it is very basic compared to the legacy titler (that I love because it allows a great deal of customization). The reason I always preferred Premiere Pro to others is the depth of customization possible because I like to create my own graphics, animations etc.
              Now, I was thinking at a solution to bridge the gap between the new essential graphics panel and the beloved titler:

1. Adding the features lost in the essential graphics panel in particoular:
              a) add all the "fill types" for text and…

3 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  5 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Please add a spellchecker to the Essential Graphics panel.

Just a simple spellchecker which could be toggled on or off to act as a double-check for misspellings when typing text or captions.
                Would be a HUGE time saver for those of us with less than perfect spelling sense, who have to go back in and fix misspellings on a finished video.
                Thanks for your consideration!

16 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • MOGRT - Add option to auto-update all timeline instances.

Currently updated MOGRTs (Motion Graphic Templates) do not automatically update their associated timeline instances.
                  To update timeline instances requires selecting the affected items, and Alt- or Option-Dragging to the timeline.

Taking a step back, making updates to MOGRTs that originate in After Effects requires a number of steps to update see those updates in Premiere:
                  - Make change in AE
                  - Export from AE through the EGP (Essential Graphics Panel)
                  - MOGRTS not exported to a shared library from AE must be imported through PPro-side EGP (using shared libraries saves this step)
                  - And finally updating sequence instances requires first…

14 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • bug fix for cross-platform operability

Cross-platform operability issue - new to latest update. On a Windows PC, I cannot edit the text of a MOGRT that was created on a Mac. The functionality of clicking on the MOGRT text in the program monitor doesn't work

1 vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Add motion blur to essential graphics panel

That's a pretty essential feature.

If we're supposed to design and move graphics there, we need motion blur there.

5 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • legacy title bug

Legacy Tile HUGE BUGS
                        None of the title tools, preferences or any other windows are able to be docked to the legacy title any longer after the latest update. FIX ASAP

11 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

• Captions, Graphics & Titles woes

I'm not sure what is happening in the Backround at Adobe Universe. Title Tool in Premiere Pro was alsways a Kind of "Kindergarten" playground for developers and they never got it right. Now we have "Graphics" and some "Leagcy Title". I guess that this time developers and engineers at Adobe failed again to get this thing right. Working with Captions (Tool) is a nightmare failing to provide the right toolset and editing capabilities (Font editing, Spacing and so on), so this one is counting out absolutely.
                          Heading over to the Graphics section, trying out to create captions there. Starting with…

5 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Font Issues

The apparent bug fix for font issues, solved nothing in v12.1.1. Active fonts is Suitcase Fusion v8 do NOT show up in Premiere Pro. Those fonts work in other Adobe products like Photoshop and Illustrator but not PP or AE.

24 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not just individually inside Premiere

Allow multiple Mogrt files to be installed at once not individually inside Premiere. Currently copying a mogrt folder with multiple files to the 'Essential Graphics' folder does not work. It's a tedious job to install 400 mogrt files individually in the Essential Graphics tab in Premiere.

4 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

• Apply different Motion Graphics Template but keep the same text

I mainly make content for social media, so being able to quickly reversion things in different aspect ratios is essential. Working in that space also involves a lot of text graphics to tell the story. For my bigger clients I've made branded MOGRTs to speed up my workflow and allow them to make their own content in the same style. Naturally I've had to make different versions of those MOGRTs for 16:9, square and portrait. My problem is that when I'm reversioning for different formats, there's no way to keep the same text but apply a different template. This seems…

1 vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Premiere CC 2019 problem with Text graphics cannot edit text

updated to CC 2019 on Windows. When i use Text tool I cannot select or highlight individual text. I also cannot see my cursor or see any bounding box when editing text, and therefore cannot change font size or color on specific text (because i can't highlight or select anything). Does anyone else have this issue? Need help as it's quite urgent. Thanks

7 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ability to replace Media without After Effects in *.mogrt templates

Ability to replace Media (like videos or photos) from Essential Graphics panel in Premiere Pro in *.mogrt templates

34 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Replace Motion Graphics Template in Timeline

Say you created a template for a Lower Third and put in all text and data necessary. But your client does not like the layout. It would be handy to create another template and replace the old templates in your PR timeline. And your text stays the same!
                                      (Just like you could in FCP7 with Motion3...)

2 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

• Please bring back folders for essential graphics panel and an easier way to instal multiple mgrt files.

I'm dealing with a lot of motion graphics templates in my essential graphics penal and things are starting to cluster up. The mgrt files are from different sources and there is no way I can easily organize them. The search function is near useless since most of the templates have the samey generic name like "Lower Third_01", which doesn't help at all when searching for a specific style that I need.

I tried using the Libraries workaround but it's just too inconvenient.

Please Adobe please bring back the ability in Premiere Pro Essential Graphics panel to let us create user…

1 vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Essential Graphics  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Font sync problems with multi-version fonts: Unresolved

Fonts will not resolve when a font like "Bebas Neue" has so many versions. Can you please allow font substitution to at least choose the closest named font similar to the unresolved font? Why would it choose something like courier or monotype when it's no where close to the same name, family, style, or look. Especially when multiple versions of the font in question are installed in Windows 10. Please, can you fix?

4 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Please do not use your Adobe ID and password.

Feedback and Knowledge Base