Skip to content

Premiere Pro

ANNOUNCEMENT - This forum has been moved

In an effort to improve communications between you and the Premiere Pro team, we are moving this feedback forum to the Premiere Pro page on the Adobe Support Community. As requested, bugs and feature requests will be able to live separately in that forum.

This move is happening in part to acknowledge that we haven't been responsive enough here, and are combining our forums to help remedy that. Ideas and their attached comments from this UserVoice forum will be migrated based on how many voted for them. Check your profile on the Adobe Support Community to see any migrated posts that you've created or commented on. If you have an item here that did not make the migration, please bring it over to our new home.

See you soon on the Adobe Support Forum!

3 results found

1. Bug: Optical Flow and M1 Max

Hi,

I am having a consistent bug in which optical flow on clips renders improperly on my M1 Max Macbook Pro. This occurs on both .mp4 and ProRes clips during timeline renders and exports. This bug appears to have been around for some time. Unless fixed, I cannot use my M1 machine on commercial projects.

M1 Max, 64GB memory

Version 22.0.0 (Build 169)

Thanks!

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Flipped filter cannot be used with PNG image.

Flipped filter cannot be used with PNG image.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We've confirmed that the Vertical and Horizontal Flip filters work correctly, when applied to clips based on .png files.

If you can provide step-by-step instructions on how to reliably reproduce the issue in current builds, we'd be happy to pursue it further.

3. Trouble with the 2020 and 2021 succession on "Fill Right with Left".

This problem occurs when a file created in Premiere Pro 2020 contains a clip with the " Fill Right with Left " effect applied to the material.
    When the same file is transferred to Premiere Pro 2021, the effect will be converted to " Fill Left with Right".

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Premiere Pro

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base