Premiere Pro

Welcome to the Adobe Premiere Pro feedback page. Submit feature requests and bug reports to the Premiere Pro team via this UserVoice page and see what ideas or issues other users have shared.

• Type into the idea field to search for submissions or choose from the categories in the sidebar
  • Check out other submissions and vote for the ideas you like
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. Upload only content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (e.g. address, phone number, email, or credit card) or abusive content (spam, phishing links, vulgar language, etc.). Tips for submitting useful feedback

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and you give Adobe a right to use feedback you provide without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Premiere Pro community forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have Premiere Pro warn you if you are starting an export when a clip has the warp stabilizer "warning" across it.

I've found clips with warp stabilizer on them can flip to "needs to be analyzed" for no reason, and that warning getting baked into your exported footage is absurd.

224 votes
    Sign in Sign in with Adobe ID
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

14 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Warp stabilizer

Warp Stabilizer needs to be able to automatically adjust to different resolution footage inside of the same timeline. I waste an obscene amount of time manually nesting footage, going into that comp, resizing the nested sequence to match the clip, and then applying warp stabilizer, and then going back to my original timeline, and then scaling the nested sequence to this sequence size. Its a massive hassle and waste of time. Build a feature that allows it to do all of that automatically in the effect panel.

623 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

70 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We actually fixed this issue back in the 13.1.3 release (July 2019). Warp Stabilizer no longer requires the footage to match the sequence resolution. This allows for common workflows like shooting in 4K and mastering in 1080 so you have room to reframe the shot or punch in for a closeup and medium shot from the same camera angle. Warp stabilizer will work in these situations no longer requiring nesting. It is still a requirement that the pixel aspect ratio must match but this is less of an issue these days, where more often than not you are dealing with square pixels. If you haven’t updated since the spring of 2019, I recommend you update to the latest version. As always, thanks for your comments.

3. Time remapping faster than 1000%

It'd be nice to ramp faster than 1000%

346 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

42 comments  ·  Effects & Transitions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base